success express

mrsmitch01

Today I'm doing success express, to speed up my weight loss a bit. I usually do extra easy, so this is quite similar, I find.
B: 2 eggs scrambled, 1/2 tin chopped tomatoes and dry fried mushrooms, with 2 pieces toast (HEB)
Lunch: jacket spud, 28g cheese, large salad of iceberg, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, grated carrot and beetroot, cottage cheese. Apple and mullerlight with raspberries.
Dinner: pizza topped turkey steak, 28g cheese, with roasted courgette, peppers, tomatoes, butternut squash.
2 Alpen lights and carrot and coriander soup.

Thanks jilly, I've been a member for nearly 3 years. And lost 7 stone. How long have you been a member, and how are you getting on? X

Wow ! I salute you, that is tremendous. Well done. You should be very proud. I see you havent got that much to lose now and the last bit is always hard. Have you had any breaks during the three years ?

I'm 11 weeks in and have lost nearly a stone. I do EE and am so pleased with the plan. It really satisfies my big appetite I just have to make sure I plan ahead. When I look at the ww plan now it makes me laugh that I ever thought I could maintain on such bird like portions!

I've been to group every week since I started, I am proud although the last bit is hard, I have another 3 stone to lose. I did ww once and hated it. This is much more easier, but a stone is good, keep up the good work hun x x

Success express allows you to have a third of your meals free foods on red, green or both, two thirds superfree, for your three meals a day, then you have two a's and two b's. The only thing is you can only snack on superfree in between meals and starters need to be superfree aswell e.g. carrot and coriander soup. Then you have your normal syns. It's designed to make you eat more superfree. X

Back