Success express

Success express is another option to Red, Green or Extra easy days. These days are meant to boost your weight loss in times where you've had a big syns day or where you find your weight loss has slowed a little. I wouldn't recommend doing SE for a whole week in other words.
Basically how it works is - you allow yourself 3 main meals in the day (breakfast, lunch, dinner), 1 or 2 Hea and 2 Heb. With each meal have 2/3 super free food and 1/3 free food ( this is normally recommended as 1/3 super free and 2/3 free food on the other days.

I sometimes do these days around big events in my life like weddings, Christmas, after nights out etc :) as I said I wouldn't do them all the time though. Hope that helped :)

Did it work when you did it?
Im going to factor them in but I guess if you do lots your body gets used to it and again they don't give the boost there meant to and there's no really anywhere to go from there.

Great sticky MrsW :) I'm going to print it out for my group. When I try to explain it to people they don't understand so this will help :)

Im really glad it has helped Hun. I find sharing pics of your success express meals really help too to let people see exactly how much super free you need to be having xxx

I'm confused by this lol so say I have hea of milk and heb of bran flakes for breakfast then have for dinner salad ( lettuce cucumber peppers onion eggs hea cheese spring onion beet root and tuna) then for tea have chicken mushy peas broccoli carrots then 2 heb aldi bars is this right and snack on strawberries grapes tangerines melon muller light yogurts

Back