Success Express

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
For those of you who have had a bit of a blip or want to boost their weightloss - here is Success Express which I have copied from my book. It doesn't seem to have it in the new books!

From my book - Success Express is:-

Step 1:- Have 3 meals a day. At each one, fill two thirds of your plate with Superfree Food (foods that are free on both days ie salad), then one third of the plate, choose foods that are free on Green or Red, or both together if you like. For example, have a jacket potato and tuna or rice and barbeque chicken (both with salad) without weighing or counting.

Step 2:- Add 1 or 2 HEX A choices and 2 HEX B choices every day from either the green or red days. You can have your HEX's with meals, for example byhaving a sandwich made with a 3rd of a plateful of ham, 2 thirds of a plateful of salad and 2 slices of wholemeal bread.

Step 3:- Snack on superfree foods, such as fresh/frozen fruit, vegies, eggs or mullerlight yogs. You can add HEX's to snacks ie HIFI Bar.

Step 4:- Choos our syns. Enjoy between 5 to 15 each day. Your consultant should have told you how many you can have.

Q. When should I choose Success Express?

A. Use it when you feel your weight loss could do with a boost, or to get back on track when you've had quite a few flexible syns days! It can also be followed long term.

Good Luck!

Thanks Sarah, i'll think about having a go at that. I've just had a look in my SW pack and have the booklet called Mix 2 Max and Success Express. Think i was just ignoring them while i got my head around "standard" SW original and green days!!

Ah this is helpful!

Just a quick note that eggs and mullers are no longer concidered superfree, so although this would have been the case when success express was a plan offered, you may have an even better loss by following the 'newer' rules whilst trying success express.

x

I follow the old-style Mix-2-Max days quite often. They're quite versatile. You can have 3 meals, choosing wether to go Red or Green at each meal. Then between meals snack on superfree foods. You can also have 2 HEAs and 2 HEBs.

I often have a superfree brekkie, ie cereal yogurt and fruit. Then lunch might be Green i.e. pasta and salad. Then a Red evening meal. That way I get a spare HEB to use on cereal bars if I get peckish!

I might try this as of tomorrow to try to get into it, i keep being good all day and blowing it in the eve :(

The other thing with success express is that when you are synning things you take the HIGHER value of the green or red syn value eg. it is 10 syns on red, or 3 syns on a green day then you count 10 syns.

Last edited:
I've never tried SE, might give it a go this week if I don't manage to get the scales to budge xxxx

I did success express a couple of weeks ago - followed it for 4 days after having a really bad weekend and was rewarded with a loss!! So I definately think it works.
I followed the old rules including eggs/quorn/cottage cheese etc in my 2/3 superfree

I am definitely going to be trying this this week. Thank you :D

may give it a try when i need to . thanks for that

Had my lowest loss last week and was a bit disapointed so depending on what the scales say at 6pm tonight I think I might do a SE week.I did 4 days of it a couple of weeks back and had a 3.5lb loss so does work x

Ah this is helpful!

Just a quick note that eggs and mullers are no longer concidered superfree, so although this would have been the case when success express was a plan offered, you may have an even better loss by following the 'newer' rules whilst trying success express.

x

My new leaflet says that you can also snack on anything that is Free on BOTH plans, i.e. eggs, Quorn, VLF cottage cheese etc.

"My new leaflet says that you can also snack on anything that is Free on BOTH plans, i.e. eggs, Quorn, VLF cottage cheese etc"

Can anyone confirm/refute this? I don't think I've ever seen a SE leaflet, but am doing it this week :)

Ah this is helpful!

x
Hi,
I was given a SE leaflet from my consultant only 4 weeks ago and that states you can snack on eggs & fat free dairy products i.e mullers, but as they're not superfree you cant fill your plate as your 2/3rds if that makes sense!
Steph x

hi, yes my one does to and only got it a few weeks ago! if it worked before it will still work i say! gonna give it ago as i have been a bit off plan!!!!!! the last few days! good luck everyone se here we come!xx

Back