success express?

kjs1628

Surely....
What is this please? I'm not going to class so don't know...and am beginning to feel a bit despondent about my weight. have had another really bad weekend and feel quite panicky today.

Every now and again I lose control of my eating...just begin feeling really depressed about weight and get ridiculously down - think about doing stupid things like laxatives. Hmmm.

Gutted because I was feeling so positive about sw, but feel like I'm losing it now. I really think I need to go to a class but just can't. Have kids to get to bed. The stupid thing is I don't have massive amounts of weight to lose - three stone max - but right now, I could cry.

Sounds like I'm looking for sympathy - not really, just someone to say keep at it... please.xxx

First of all ..:hug99:

First things first..

Do you have the SW books?

Have you read them?

Most of us are here because we have lost / or lose control of our eating so you are not alone.

I started my journey wanting to lose 3 stone and 4 lbs.. this was the end of April this year.. have gone from 14 stone 4 to 12 stone 8 I dont go to meetings I come here and have my sis on the phone.. and it has been a roller coaster.. good days .. bad days.

The important thing is dont beat yourself up if you have a crap day.. shout for help and support. Certainly dont reach for the laxatives :D

I do have books, but I think I'm one behind. In my book it's still strictly red or green, and i believe you can now alternate between meals...Don't think I've ever heard of success express either.

Sorry i dont know anything about success express - something to do with superfree foods?

However, wanted to say - just stick at it!! Easier said than done I know. You sound very similar to me. At times, like now, my eating is out of control, I know what I should be doing but can't seem to control it. I too have considered all sorts of wonderful ways to lose the weigh (I have 2 stone to go having lost 1 & 1/2). The worse thing I have ever done is Lipotrim - a total food replacement. Quick loses but felt ill and miserable. Don't do it. However, I know it works for some.

I think the thing is that your head absolutely has to be in the right place. I'm sorry to say but you are the only person that can get it there. It's so stupid because I so desparately want / need to lose the weight but just can't focus - I know what I need to do and it's only me that can do it. If the head isn't there it's impossible.

Personally I wouldn't try to do success express at the moment - whilst I don't know much about it, I think it probably requires a bit more thought than the basic plan. Just concentrate on basic meals and have your syns so you don't feel too deprived. Try to remember the reasons why you want to lose the weight and how you think you will feel when it's gone. I always find it helpful to think how bad I felt at my heaviest - it's a place I dont want to go again. You need to find that one thing that will keep you back on track and as I said above only you can find that.

Post on here everyday if you need to - maybe start your own diary so you have a focus and have to be accountable in some way - I'm thinking of doing this as I dont go to class either (also got kids you need milk / stories / cuddles to sleep!).

The diet does work (I have previously lost 3 plus stone on it before my babies) so don't feel you have to resort to anything extreme.

Some people may advise against it but maybe take a break - just for a few days - take the pressure off and have time out to reflect. Try not to over do it.

Don't be hard on yourself - this happens to all of us and you will get back on track - probably when you this expect it. Just keep chipping away at the weight and suddenly you will notice you have lost it all.

x

Could you find a class to go to in the day and take the kids along?

mix2match is when you can eat, say a red breakfast, a green lunch and a red dinnner in the evening, but you mustn't snack on any red or green food in between, so you snack on fruit and yogurt. It's great for when you're not sure what the choices will be or you have an urge for a particular something. The weight loss isn't any different.

success express is when you imagine your plate is a clock, and from 12 to 4 o'clock you can have red & green, such as meat and potatoes, and from 4 back round to 12 is superfree food i.e. veg (not beans, sweetcorn etc as they're green foods). The plate has to be level, so no piling the spuds up and spreading the veg out! I haven't tried this yet, but it's meant to get good results. No snacking on red or green between meals again.

with success express are you suppose to do it for the week or just 1 or 2 days?? and also what could you have for breakfast on it??

I'm trying success express this week, you can do it for how many days you want, one day or whole week. Will let you know how it works for me next WI (tuesday), seem to be going through a weird phrase at the mo, sts one week, lose the next, sts the next etc. So thought i'd give this ago all week, keep your fingers crossed for me guys. xxx

good luck... cant wait to hear how you get on

good luck... cant wait to hear how you get on
I am writing everything i have down so if it works i will put the weeks menu on here, hope it does as i'm nearing my target. xxx Loobylou

Hi guys, tried Success Express all this week and lost 4lbs, i have just 4 more lbs to go to target, iv'e lost 52 lbs up to now, i'm over the moon. I will post the weeks menu i made tomorrow, if anyones interested. xxx Loobylou

Hi guys, tried Success Express all this week and lost 4lbs, i have just 4 more lbs to go to target, iv'e lost 52 lbs up to now, i'm over the moon. I will post the weeks menu i made tomorrow, if anyones interested. xxx Loobylou
hi LL just made your quiche recipe and cant wait to try it tomorrow ..
good luck on achieving your target and i would love to know just how you are doing it !
hugs
gilly xx

I'm definitely interested. Not sure I could do a whole week, but I'd like to try a couple of days to see how it works. I like the idea of being able to have both bacon and beans on a cooked brekkie. I know you have to snack on superfree foods, but can you still have syns as part of a meal? I do like my tomato ketchup.

I'm definitely interested. Not sure I could do a whole week, but I'd like to try a couple of days to see how it works. I like the idea of being able to have both bacon and beans on a cooked brekkie. I know you have to snack on superfree foods, but can you still have syns as part of a meal? I do like my tomato ketchup.

yeah you can add sins to your meals, but sins must be the highest sin value - for example, if you had a pork sausage you'd have to count it as the sin value for a green day.

I'd definitely be interested in reading through it too please! I haven't been doing very well this week then going away next week so won't be sticking to plan. Might try success express the week after I come back to lose the holiday weight! I will keep a look out for your week's diary........:D

I'd definitely be interested in reading through it too please! I haven't been doing very well this week then going away next week so won't be sticking to plan. Might try success express the week after I come back to lose the holiday weight! I will keep a look out for your week's diary........:D
Hi all will put weeks menu up tonight when i have more time, hope it works for you too, i found it easy once i got my head around it. Speak to you tonight. xxx

Back