1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Success express

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by adenuf, 12 February 2009 Social URL.

1. adenuf

adenuf Member

Anyone try the success express plan???

Im thinking of trying it this week to give myself a wee boost.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. adenuf

adenuf Member

Has no one tried this one then:(..my consultant gave a talk on it today think ill give it a shot ..wish me luck lol :D
  4. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi adenuf, i've done SE 3 times a week at a time, left a couple of weeks inbetween as wouldn't recommend doing it weekly back to back. I decided to try it when my weight started slowing down as i was getting near to target, i think its a great boost to loosing weight as i lost 4lbs the first time and 3lbs the next 2 times. I highly recommend it hun. If you don't understand the principle as its a bit different from normal plan just gives me a shout and i will help. xxx
  5. adenuf

adenuf Member

Thanks loobylou ive just printed myself off some menu plans so ill probably just play safe and stick to these , means i dont have to think to much lol if i get stuck ill give you a shout xx
  6. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

i've done it before - lost around 3 to 4.5lbs each time i've done it.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.