• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

success stories

I live in Gosport but will have to lose a few more stones before I'd dare do anything like aquarobics :eek:

I used to live in Portsmouth (Portsea, Southsea then Copnor) - looking forward to following your progress :)

I thought that too. But i went along to 'watch' first.

When i went i was amazed to see that all the women there were large. I spoke to a few afterwards and they were on diets too and using aqua aerobics to help tone up.

Think about it, it's definately worth considering. Dont let your weight stop you.

I have spent so many years stopping myself from doing things i may enjoy because of my weight. It made me miserable. Slowly i'm starting to try new things and i'm so much more confident and loving life!

Do you have much to lose?

One of the other reasons I avoid shorts / swimsuits is because of my hideous veiny legs .... yuk! They look like a map of the inland wanterways of England!!

Hey there

Have you clicked on the link Inspiration (middle blue line above), this shows before and after pictures. Pictures speak louder than words.

Yes i do have a lot to loose! 9 stone to be exact - however from now it's 7.5 stones to loose.

But because i have so much to loose, i feel i should tone up my skin a bit because i dont want bat wings!!!

The thought of a tummy tuck frightens the hell out of me, i want to try and do as much of it as possible naturally.

How about you hun? Do you have a lot to loose, and how have you done so far?

-Thanks for the 'inspiration' link. I'll def be having a look!