Sucess express, is it expensive?

Last time I did SE was for a whole week after a normal EE week. And lost normal 1 1/2lb.

However doing it this week after last week I ate two takeaways and extra syns, and ended up maintaining....I am praying a bad week followed by this will work for me to lose at least 2 1/2. Ill report back! I feel like ill be depriving myself this week =(

Payday tomorrow! I'm going on a mini shop for a couple vegetables and fresh bananas, apples and whatever else I can find that doesn't go out of date too quick. Gonna start giving myself a £6 budget every week for the fruit and veg run. All the veg in at moment should last me another week. But yeah...success express a lil expensive but I got a lettuce for 29p the other day! Downside is it will prob go brown tomorrow and ill have to dig around for fresh inside of it. I bought it Tuesday tho so it's lasted a good time! I always hunt for reduced fruit and veg and just hope it's worth the money and doesn't die too quickly. I guess I need a trip to Aldi to get the super 6!

All in all. SE may seem expensive...but I've found all week overall that I don't need the Baked Walkers, mini chocs etc so I'm kinda swapping the bad money for good money! I will prob have a choc hunt for the weekend as work is bound to be stressful!

Grapes. Apples, pears, satsumas plus many more all £1 in ASDA. Success express only expensive if u munch through an entire tub of grapes in an hour like myself haha

Back