Step 1 Sole Source Sucess, maintain, gain , retutner sucess maintain gain a bit and finallly returning

jembo

Well over the last 4 years I have had quite the journey , starting at 18 stone and feeling the lowest of the low always the bubbly one the funny one with the pretty face always the just good friends and always I wouldn't be me if I wasn't big !! , sooooo I stuck to SS religiously for 9 whole months no break and no periods of lapsing ! And achieved amazing results 9 stone in 9 months going from morbidly obese to underweight !! Yes underweight !! Found the love of my life had more cofidence than ever before succeeded in work and really thrived !! Now going back to the underweight !! People saying it's not healthy you have gone to far you need to eat a burger !! Imagine me being told I need to eat more ! Me who once apon a time put 3 packs of crisps in one so people didn't know i had 3 packs ! So eat I did !! And weight I gained however what's a stone in comparison to the 9 I had lost right and 2 stone that's easy to lose I've done it in two months before so no problem I'l do it next month !! 2 becomes 4 and I'm miserable and find it hard to admit that I have failed and need to return !! I'm now a returner !! And Its so difficult the 2nd time I think thats because you know you actually can do it when you want to and so if you have the odd off day it's fine , buts for me it's not I'm ALL or NOTHING and I need to get my head in the game !! sooooo a trip of a life time my boyfriend is taking me to new York in 6 months !! And I have 4 stone to lose !! Again SS with no breaks and i did it !! I went to new York thinking I can bow eat what I want I will just join weight watchers when I'm back EASY!! 3rd day into my trip my boyfriend proposes !! Me the fat girl from 5 years ago I'm over the moon !! Incase you haven't guessed I said YES haha !! We get back home and I'm slipping !! and before I know it I'm 2 stone up !! Jeeze why can I just be slim !!! We plan the wedding which is in 8 months in las Vegas !! Full of sun and skinny girls including my two bridesmaids ! So here I am again although 3rd time is even harder !!! I try SS this time and keep lapsing however the days are counting down and I need to pull my finger out !! It's a bumpy road but I actually get there and I I've the most amazing wedding and feel a million dollars !! After the wedding we embark on a 3 week road trip across America from Vegas to Miami , America off all placed where the portions are out of this world !! MASive and obesity is a real issue!! When I return am 12 lb up !! And I get back to the shakes !! But it's so hard 12lb may not seem a lot but it's harder for me than 3/4/5 stone as it's in touching distance so I keep putting it off !! Well it's 7 weeks to Xmas and I need this off I have several do 's and party's to attend and I need this off before Xmas comes and goes and I'm back upto 3 stone to lose !! So this is day 1 !! 1 shake down and the weeks feel like months to go !!! I know I can do it !! I'm a pro at this !! It's just so difficult my goal is 1.5 stone to give me some leeway for over Xmas !! I have everything crossed and I'm hoping I achieve my goal and this time I intend to be the last !! I'l always battle with weight gain but I'm tired of this I do know the error of my ways and I know what I need to do I just need to keep telling myself !! I'm 30 next year and I want to start a family and so my 4th journey begins !! Wish me luck :) xxx

Good luck. Only just seen this I enjoyed reading it.how are you getting on? x

Back