Such a bad day today

Yorkiegirl

is happy being Yorkiegirl
I felt physically sick during a theatre group performance today at the school I teach at. To cut a long story short they had decided to include an explanation of what happens when you have a heart attack. Too many memories for me as it is only 8 months since my husband died.

Fortunately LL gave me focus today. WIthout it I would have eaten myself silly.

I feel bad tonight. I have felt ill all day because of that stupid performance.

Ahh big hugs Anna not what you needed hunny take yourself off for a nice early nite xxxxxxx

:hug99: So sorry that you had that experience. It's still early days for your grief. You're doing extremely well to stay focused diet wise, when I lost my brother 10 years ago I piled the weight on.... I still find some normal everyday experiences bring back memories of his death but the feelings are more sadness now and not so raw. All you can do is to try to focus on all your happy memories of your husband. Easier said than done!
My thoughts are with you.
xx

I'm new on here and have just read some of your blog.
Wow, you really have had a rollercoaster, aye?

I just wanted to say 'chin up' easier said than doen I know.. but as Scarlett O'Hara once said 'Tommorrow is another day.......'

Take care
:grouphugg:

Anna

I really feel for you. My dad died of a heart attack and every time anyone even mentions the word I feel awful. I really hope that you can just start tomorrow afresh.

I agree totally with you re tmi for 5 - 11 years old - they really don't need to be overloaded with all of it - they have enough on their shoulders.

Am loving seeing how you are getting on - you have done brilliantly.

Awww you poor thing, its not good when its still early days after such a loss. Give yourself an early night or a long hot soak in the bath.....! Or even both. Well done for focusing on your diet.

Keep strong hun xxxx

(((HUGS))) I am sorry that you had such a bad experience. It can not have been easy for you, so even more well done for sticking to the diet.

Take care and you can always come on here and share if it helps. xxx

Back