Such a bad weekend :-(

Ceri1980

I'm absolutely dreading weigh in this week :cry:, this weekend has been awful!

Had a halloween party for my daughter and her friends on Saturday and found myself sat at the table with them picking at buffett food! Not content with that on sunday I went to Harvester with my boyfriend and daughter for dinner and drank two glasses of wine with my food.....what am I doing?????

Sunday evening wasnt the best either, we went to a fireworks party at my friends and there was a buffett......and guess what :rolleyes:....yes, I picked at that too!

I know when I weigh in on Thursday evening im going to have gained, but im so dissapointed with myself for letting this weekend happen :(.

Moan over....thanks for listening x

It's only a slightly-off-plan weekend, hon. Most of us have had them and are not any the worse for it! :D

Be good until your weigh in and you probably won't have gained. You might STS, but so what? You lose next week instead.

Hey - you have nothing to worry about! You've still got the majority of your week to put things right! I had a similar carp weekend and I have WI tomorrow! I used to LOVE WI'ing on Thursdays!

I had a very off plan weekend too. I'm ok until I start drinking. I'd had my tea, SW friendly, but it seemed a good idea to get a pizza at 4am on the way home. . .

I don't think my problem was Saturday evening when i joined the kids tucking into their party food, It was Sunday when I should have woken up, put saturday behind me and got back on the plan!

Of course this didnt happen and now im going to be really upset when I weigh in Thursday but all my own fault!

I can sympathize with the pizza at 4am though, but me and my friends have a rule, if you were drunk when you bought it and you walked while you ate it....it doesn't count!!!!!

Lol...I used to use that rule too!!!

But, as long as you get back on track now 100% this week until weigh in, you may just get away with it Hun.

xx

My old one was alcohol didn't count as syns as it was liquid ad would go straight through you - I got away with it for a while too!

You sound like you had the same weekend as me!!

Mine started Thurdsay night when i went to stay with my old school friend for a long weekend.
Thurdsay night -Harvester - i had the works with 3 glasses of wine. Home then yet more wine.
Friday afternoon - Cake and sandwiches at M&S.
Friday night - Meal out again and yet more wine. Home for more wine.
Saturday afternoon - Lunch in pub (no wine ;) lol)
Saturday night - Meal in very nice posh restuarnt, i had Water Buffalo (?) oh and yes more wine.

For breakfast every morning i had white bread toast with lashings of butter.:p

I had a throughly good weekend and do not feel guilty at all! I am back on track today and am expecting a gain on Fridays weigh in.

Don't feel bad. Draw a line under it and stick with it for the rest of the week. As my old consultant used to say " Dieting is like a bus ride, It's a journey. Every now and then you will want to get off the bus and stretch your legs. It's fine just as long as you climb back on aboard after"

On you get and continue your journey xxx

hey it must be in the air. i had the biggest blow out since starting SW in May. My daughter's 21st started on the Friday and finished late last night. Now have 3 days to loose several pounds I should imagine lolxx

Back