• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

sucked the end of a chocolate finger

Ok..... picture the scene - stood in a field at a concert last night - Motown 70s plus Lulu - enjoying having a boogee - then the heavans opened, it did not stop raining for 4 hours, i'm cold, wet, feet hurt and the chocolate fingers came out - well something came over me and I basically sucked the chococale off the end of one - so there .....:p:p:p:p:p all better now:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
lol

oh I miss chocolate a little bit especiallly after work with a cup of coffee

sailor_Jack

Gonna be slim again
Motown 70's and a Chocie finger...You jammy git!:jelous::jelous::D

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Ok i have to ask was it just one?!?!?!

Naughty, naughty!!!! Smack bum for you young lady!!!

Did it taste good?

x

msblonde

a new way of living!
did it taste nice? i am expecting choc to taste a bit awful after a while away... mind you i never was a fan of chocolate fingers - lol

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Bet it dodnt taste as good as you remembered eh hun?!?! naughty girl!!!!!! tut tut tut! I dont have to tell you off...because you know what i would say! Don't let it knock you back to the slippery slope hunni... get talking to yourself do some wii fit and i am sure you'll be back in keoland very shortly (if that was enough to kick you out?)
SLAP SLAP SLAP!!!

you made me laugh, talking of fingers my little girl came to me to ask me a question she was eating doritos you should of seen her fingers i said to her come here let me suck your fingers as you can imagine she ran off shouting no mummy your not allowed we did laugh.......jenny

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
You practising for me ? ;)

Spanked botty for you missy... x

Ok.... it was only a little suck 'as they say' it's funny but it was just a moment when you realise what the hell am I doing......I blame the rain.Yes it did taste good (I am a confirmed chocoholic) think I will always enjoy choccy - still in ketosis though- :D

I did boogie like a wotsit for 2 hours and certainly burnt up any extra calories:cool:

HD - hope you don't compare yourself to a choccie finger - not very filling :eek::eek::eek:

Motown was great fun - a little before my time but I love all that 60/70s stuff.

No more sucking for me :D:D:D:D:D

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
No more sucking for me :D:D:D:D:D
Awwwww :cry:

PS I'm far more substantial than a chocolate finger... more like a Minstrel... but that's only coz I melt in your mouth, not in your hand :D

Awwwww :cry:

PS I'm far more substantial than a chocolate finger... more like a Minstrel... but that's only coz I melt in your mouth, not in your hand :D

Now you're talking hhhmmmm :Dxxxx

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan