SuePat's back with a whimper diary

2nd day with son at home but should be ok for tomorrow. Our flat is sooooo damp in the bedrooms my son is now sleeping in the living room 8 o'clock bedtime for us all!

Just waiting for confirmation but should pick up keys to new place tomorrow afternoon or Thursday morning with full on move on Friday. Can't wait!!

5.5lbs off at WI for me today so pleased to be back on track x

Wayyyyyyhayyyyyyy

Had confirmation that we get our keys early Thursday afternoon. We saw the people moving out of our new flat moving in to their new flat as it is just along the road from us.

Sooooooo excited!!

1lb on this week - no great surprise.

Still surrounded by loads of boxes and tons of insecurities so could be an interesting week!

Yet again the OH's ex 'forgot' the girls due round for tea on Friday, that woman is such a b***h! They are due round tonight but OH cooking as I refuse to cook separate meals for everyone as the girls are so bl***y fussy.

That woman was such a cow over the years ('forgot' to take the pill when they were first going out so ended up pregnant and took that as carte blanche to spend the next 15 years bleeding him dry) but if she thinks she can control our lives she'd better think again pretty damned quick!

Back