SuePat's back with a whimper diary

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
Not long until back at SW, next Tuesday.

Moved house and having to move again due to loads of damp etc. Bit hectic!

Last edited:
Good luck to you, it sounds like you have a lot going on in your life right now, really wish you all the best x

Still 17th.

So cross and know these are the sorts of days I'll struggle once I restart classes next week.

Can't say too much on here though!

Last edited:
Very naughty last night and not SW friendly. It wasn't what I ate but what I didn't eat. Couldn't be bothered to sort anything out by the time OH got home and we got straight so didn't have anything. Naughty Sue!!!

I WILL get in the zone by next Tuesday!

6.20pm - beginning to remember how other people affect my 'need' to eat. Ex-hubby being off hand with our son on the phone as he had a call from the CSA today about the claim I've got with them. It's resurrecting the old one we had until our son and I moved in to lodge with him for a year after they found those two girls bodies in the garden of the flat next to ours

Last edited:
4 days until back on board! We are needing to run our freezer down as we are moving in a couple of weeks so getting all the c**p food out the way.

Hi hun good to see you back, good luck on your weightloss journey xx

Thank you xxx

Right, we have a pizza party for a 3 year old this afternoon so that will clear the 3 pizzas out of the freezer.

Last edited:
We're going to have fish and chips (frozen fish and Actifry chips) to use up freezer stuff so less temptation once we start class on Tuesday). I reckon I'm going to be starting at close to what I was the last time I went in April (just realised that although I visited the forum to July I actually hadn't been to class for a couple of months even then!)

Last edited:
Right, back to class this morning. OH is off today so going this morning but will usually go Tuesday evenings. Apologies if anyone thinks they've gone mad as my diary has changed so much. Realised I may know some on this forum so safer to not have half the stuff on here I had put!!

Well, been back to class and fouond I weigh 0.5lb less than the last time I attended back in April. Very shocked - in a nice way!!

Feeling more than a little rough so will have to see how the week pans out!!

Thank you. xx

I am very very stressed today PLUS full of cold and it has all gone totally to pot. I've had two bags of crisps and can't see myself wanting to eat anything else.

I feel really rough PLUS the letting agent that let is this pile of damp poo (knowing it was damp but well hidden!) is going to get away with it as there is not enough legislation for us to get any sort of compensation. Plus, we didn't realise that a months notice had to match a rental month (ie if your lease starts 1st of the month then your months notice has to be 1st of the month to last day of the month). We handed in our months notice on 6th November, saying we were moving out 6th December. They've had 3 weeks to tell us that's not ok but didn't say a word.

Today, following the advice of the CAB and Shelter, we've challenged them about the problems in the flat and the way we've paid for something we weren't getting (ie use of a 3 bed flat, only 2 were usable and even one of them is only just) and a load of other stuff. She's come back and said to us that as far as she's concerned we're moving out on the last day of the month. We don't get the keys to our new place until 3rd or 4th. As regards everything else, tough s**t. And the law backs her on it. Shelter have looked in to every angle and we don't have any back up.

She can't physically throw us out BUT I can see it causing problems when we try and claim our deposit back. We've asked for the rental figure for the dates 1-6 December so we have shown we have every intention of paying it.

This is really really getting me down.

Yesterday went ok and I managed to meet some friends for bowling last night but I'm suffering for it with tiredness and coughing today. My parents are visiting for the 1st time in 6 months on sunday and are taking us out for a meal so that could be fun!!

Hacked off.

OHs daughters due to be round approx 10am today to 10am tomorrow but their mother has p***ed about soooooo much with arrangements this month (claiming youngest too ill to come round but then taking her shopping and to a bonfire that didn't start until 7pm, 'forgetting' they're coming round' etc etc) so never know whether to expect them.

Chatting with OH last night and asked him when we'll find out if they're round as planned. Turns out he has known for couple of days they are, picking eldest up from her friends about 9.50am then picking up youngest. Well, thanks for letting me know!!!!!

Fighting the urge to eat chocolate biscuits!

Youngest has just told my son she isn't staying tonight. Mother told her when my OH picked her up that she doesn't have to stay if she doesn't want to. Erm, maybe my OH would LIKE his daughter to stay!!!

Heaven knows what's happening with eldest as she hasn't come round yet.

OH just rung eldest. As youngest isn't staying she isn't bothering to come round. So I've sorted out all the beds and prepared dinner for nothing.

Last edited:
Parents due round today. Haven't seen them for 6 months. They'll spend the whole time bragging about my youngest nephew and what he's been up to etc. like last time.

They didn't want us moving near them when we were homeless but older sis moved near them. She is at their house so often they even refer to the spare rooms as my sisters and my nephews. THEN they wonder why I won't go and visit them.

It'll be nice to see them but I'm glad it's just for the day. I KNOW that sounds terrible but what with my fathers drinking and gambling when I was growing up and getting my older sisters problems and achievements preached at me when I went through times just as bad but just got on with it as I had nobody to support me I don't really want to be part of that family.

I have a wonderful life now. Money may be tight etc but I have a wonderful son and an OH who is a wonderful, kind, caring guy with a wicked sense of humour who I know I can trust implicity. So that gives me something that nobody else in my family has. Did that sound smug????

My parents have only met him once before so OH a little nervous but he has nothing to be nervous about. Tempted to take my parents round to his parents house after lunch.

Yesterday was ok. They spent about 5 hours with us. Wow, thanks for that!

Child was running quite a temperature last night but has dropped to just a smidgen above average so not Hog Flu!!!

Back