Sue's Food Diary :)

3.5 down. One more half lb n im bk dwn to wat i was just before xmas x

Here to follow! :)

dunnelc said:
I've been doing it about 12 weeks! Ah your from Dublin too! I'll be spying for some inspiration lol! x

Yeah theres an irish thread too for stuff that have good pp here x

Oh really! That's so good! Do you know where I can find it? It's so annoying when you see lovely things in people's diary's and then they're nowhere to be found in Ireland? xx

dunnelc said:
Oh really! That's so good! Do you know where I can find it? It's so annoying when you see lovely things in people's diary's and then they're nowhere to be found in Ireland? xx

Il get t link wen im at a comp on my phone nw. I no its really anoying.. Loadsa tings in asda r good pps x

Ok so i took yday off bt back to it today. I had a college ball last night so had a 3 course meal loadsa booze n then chips n half a kebab after :-\

Ok so i was up 2.5 at wi tonight :(

ive decided theres no point crying and I just have to do something about it!

So the reasons I want to be skinny are:

1) So I am not the fat one in my friends group
2) To be healthy
3) To look good in clothes
4) So I enjoy clothes shopping buying a smaller size
5) To not be paranoid around boyfriends family and friends thinking why is he with that
6) To prove I can lose weight (I have been overweight since around 15 years old)

I am going to look at these whenever I feel like going mad and to help stay on track.
Heard this works for others so hopefully me too.

I also am going to:
1) stick to points every day
2) Not have treat night after wi
3) Try and not eat full 49 weeklies
4) Go to the gym at least 2 times a week

Okay I can do this once and for all!!!!

So happy i didnt go over pp on paddies day x

Feel off wagon last night and not going well today either :(

Ok so havnt been good last 2 weeks but starting today im going to be good food wise until after exams.. 11th May.
They start tomorrow and ive been using them as an excuse to be a pig which is just making me feel worse! x

Back