Sugar Free Jelly on attack?

letmeout

Silver Member
Hiya, Sorry for all the questions but I can't find this in the book but am sure I read somewhere that you can have sf jelly . Is it okay on attack?

It's not in the book, because it's an English thing... having just consulted the ingredients of sugar free jelly, it should be a big "no"... but, to my knowledge, it's ok.

I wouldn't go too crazy with it though. I buy the sachets you make up yourself and have 1/3 per day. There are some "interesting" ingredients in them which normally aren't for us!

Thanks Joanne, I'll abstain for a few days then as I'm already worried about the carbs in the yoghurt and skimmed milk. Will wait till I'm a cruisin'

(and the green one tastes like lemsips to me!!!!)

I've just had the green one after my lunch - not too great truth be told!! But it's something sweet!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

strawberry, raspberry, blackcurrant... YUM!

My OH can't believe I eat it with such glee!

Oh! I love my sf jelly and tend to have 2 small pots over the day but should I be cutting it down rather than thinking it's a filler if I get the nibbly feeling???

not if you're losing well... just something to nitpick over if ever you stall for 10 days or more

Phew! Thanx Jo- it's my saver as I still get the need to eat feeling when I know it's not hunger and prob just boredom or sthg!

I'm very fond of sf jelly. I make it with less watere than it says on the pack so its fimer and the flavours a bit stronger. However, i BOUGHT SOME jENNY cRAIG ONES FROM bOOTS AND THEY WERE HORRID! nO MATTER WHAT i DID THERE WERE ALWAYS POWDERY BITS AND THEY WERE REALLY DEAR! (oops-soz about caps-hit the wrong button!)

Looking fwd to sampling some new flavours as all I've had is strawberry and raspberry ... Just like when I was small!

Back