Sugar Free Megastore

Brownie_Earthquake

Hey everyone,

Just wondered if anyone here had any thoughts on the site Sugar Free Megastore?

I am aware that a lot of their products may be sugar free and low card but are still not appropriate for Dukan. However, there are a number of items that look like they may be acceptable.

I was looking at their Zero Carb Foods, section ZERO Carb Foods | Low Carb Megastore, including

CarbThin ZERO CARB Egg Protein Shake Mix - Vanilla | Low Carb Megastore

Shirataki Noodles (Konnyaku) - Plain | Low Carb Megastore

Syrups | Low Carb Megastore

I would love to be able to stick to the DD book 100% but due to a number of food intolerances and serious gastric issues, I'm having to broaden my diet slightly to include some extra foods, mainly fruit at the moment, but I wondered if any of these other products may be reasonable?

Thanks in advance everyone.

Hi,

Ive ordered from the lowcarbmegastore (same website different name really) last night, ordered the noodles so will see how they go!

The da Vinci syrups I know people on this forum use, so I assume they are definitely allowed as they are sugar and fat free :)

The others I cant help with sorry.

Hey brownie, its been ages.

If youre still having gastric issues stay away from anything thats full of Maltitol like the syrups. But the other should be okay, for you.

There are lots of low carb recipes using whey protein in the atkins world that I'm sure you could make some great things with.

Hows things going?

Thanks for the responses!

Jaqys :) Yeah, It's been a while! I had no idea about the Maltitol. I have been back to Cruise, but I've been having a lot of gastric type issues, and since the New Year I've not felt good at all, a lot of dyspepsia-related symptoms, sick and nauseous and no appetite every day - so I am due for a gastroscopy in the next few weeks. I'm basically on fruit and seafood as I can't face anything else at the moment, and my IBS flares up with so many different things now, so I am trying to find a balance I can tolerate within the diet limits. I should go back to my diary... hope all is well with you!

Back