Attack Sugar free swets

woo hoo well done

Are any sugar free sweets allowed then? Ohhh please say. I'll be running to the shops tomorrow 

Yes but they may cause a laxative effect if you eat too many :eek:

I was wondering about sugar free polo mints LOL. Though I did get a box of mints from Aldi, but they way they effect me at the moment I think I will be leaving them in the box :D

Hmmm yes it does look nice doesn't it, but expensive. LOL

Laura, don't eat too many or you might blow away in the wind LOL......that was me last week.

Awwww Trini, nnoooooooo one of my fave sweets. I will resist the temptation to click the link.......................................

Too late................I clicked.

They look lovely, yum yum....but so expensive. Might have to wait til nearer my birthday and get some as a present LOL

We're going to weigh 2 stone at this rate although I've had 2 today and been ok!!
Well done on your stone btw I've only got 3 lbs to go xx

WooHoo!!! You must be excited?! :D

Too late................I clicked.

They look lovely, yum yum....but so expensive. Might have to wait til nearer my birthday and get some as a present LOL

I know what you mean about the prices...it's the delivery charges I hate :-(

Waaayyyyyy too tempting.

Resisting temptation....think of the wind LOL.

You lot are hilarious! Why do you have them if they hurt you?! Crazy ladies!

PS I can report that the extra chewing gum in key lime pie is amazeballs. Found it in cyber candy in Covent Garden too, so no delivery charge for any Londoners out there.

PSS A search for aforementioned gum also revealed these intriguing things: Sinfully Dessert Spray No idea what they actually are but am imagining some kind of futuristic spray on dessert with zero cals....

You lot are hilarious! Why do you have them if they hurt you?! Crazy ladies!

PS I can report that the extra chewing gum in key lime pie is amazeballs. Found it in cyber candy in Covent Garden too, so no delivery charge for any Londoners out there.

PSS A search for aforementioned gum also revealed these intriguing things: Sinfully Dessert Spray No idea what they actually are but am imagining some kind of futuristic spray on dessert with zero cals....

Lmao! It doesn't hurt my belly, just gets the bowels moving :)

Where do you find these intriguing things?! Going to look it up now x

Back