Attack Sugar free swets

The Ricola one I bought said no more than 10 in a 1-2 hour period.

I ordered some different ones off www.lowcarbmegastore.com and have had about 3 today and have already had a visit from the toilet fairy :)

If I have them, I don't have more than 2/3 a day.

OMG Laura.

I tell you what these sweets have done...increased my flatulence :confused:

Haven't really had any up until today but after having these sweets, they are coming by full force lmao!

Sorry if it's too much information lol!

Holland and barretts own dandelion and burdock
Better than any laxative!
Tummy still gurgling but feel better xx

Will defo have to buy some...I bet I will lose more on the scales lmao!

Aldi sell these sweets 2 packs for 99p, Holland and Barrett sell Sula for 95p each and boots have diabetic ones for similar price. All in the little cigarette box type things.

I sat on Monday night and had about 10, ws in agony during the night with wind, a few visits to the loo and I showed a gain of 1lb, which i'd lost that day. Could be coincedence or because my body so full of gas.

I've decided that they are only for that need for a sweet treat and only one after a meal.

I too was a daily regular and still find i have windy moments regularly, but not proper movements. So strange !!

Aldi sell these sweets 2 packs for 99p, Holland and Barrett sell Sula for 95p each and boots have diabetic ones for similar price. All in the little cigarette box type things.

I sat on Monday night and had about 10, ws in agony during the night with wind, a few visits to the loo and I showed a gain of 1lb, which i'd lost that day. Could be coincedence or because my body so full of gas.

I've decided that they are only for that need for a sweet treat and only one after a meal.

I too was a daily regular and still find i have windy moments regularly, but not proper movements. So strange !!

This my first windy episode since I started, so I can only think it's the sweets lol!

I'm sure it is. They do the same to me when I overdose, especially hard to resist the m&s butterscotch ones! Now I have to hide the box and ration myself carefully :)

SilverSilph said:
A few of the Pick'n'Mixes around here have SF Gummi Bears and Jelly Worms. So nice! Almost too nice...I find it hard to stop eating them when I buy them. Makes for an uncomfortable night/day but a nice read on the weighing scales after :p

Out of interest do u think it's a false weight after eating them as I've lost 3lbs overnight I hadn't been to the toilet for 3 days though?! X

So I've had 2/3 sugar-frees today and my belly hasn't stopped gurgling.

I had a visit from the toilet fairy earlier #WooHoo!

I didn't lose weight with them, I actually lost more the day before and then morning after sweets I gained. Put it down to the volume of wind LOL.

Aldi do a butterscotch, works out to 49p a box, very nice.

I didn't lose weight with them, I actually lost more the day before and then morning after sweets I gained. Put it down to the volume of wind LOL.

Aldi do a butterscotch, works out to 49p a box, very nice.

Yes the wind was cheesing me off yesterday but, I'm down 200g today lol!

Back