Sugar or sweetners?

Help!!

I am on day 3 of my refeed and decided I would have a cup of coffee to start the day with some skimmed milk and sweeteners (2). I used to have sugar (2) before the diet. I am finding coffee with sweeteners to be VILE!!! So.. Are sugars allowed on refeed? Will it effect my weight loss? I only plan on having 2 cups of coffee a day max. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks x x x

Hi hun, I am not on refeed yet but would stay away from sugar for a while, say about at least week, Your body still has lots of ketones and it may be dangerous introduce sugar yet:) Di

I've been having coffee with 2 sweeteners - hated it before but love it now. Try it your tastebubs have probably changed x

Hi hun, thank you for asking. I am suprisingly well all this week and because of bh here my weight in moved to tuesday:)

Em I just can't it tastes like boiled water to me I don't know why have really tried. Will try again tomorrow hoping I can start liking it. That's fab JustDi, glad you are doing well x x x

Are you putting milk in x

Yes dash of skimmed milk and two sweetners I just can't take to it as I'm so used to sugar it's just tasting like boiled water to me. Just gona tell myself that I CAN'T have sugar at all so it's sweetners or nothing at all. X x x

Back