Sugarfree chewing gum..?

littlelindy

hello all,

my CDC told me i was allowed this, is this true..?

xxx

Well, they prefer you not to have it, but say that if you really feel you must, to chew for a minute or two and then get rid.

for me personally i find it helps me also helps with the nasty breath too lol and its never affected my losses but everyones different so see how u r with it xx

I always chew gum, but do know some people find it makes them hungry but i've never had that problem, and it does help with the breath issue lol x

i find it really helps with the bad breath , i would rather have a chew on some gum than feel paranoid that i stink lol :)

well i have been chewing gum alot since i've been told that i'm allowed by my CDC. That was at the beginning of week 2 i think.

there might be some truth in the increasing hunger thing but it's something i'm prepared to deal with. i mean, i simply know that i CAN'T eat anything else so hunger or no hunger, i stick to the diet. plus, i love chewing gum so i'm happy.

but yes, i think there is def some truth in what has been said.

saying that, i think the bars do the same thing.

I was told chewing gum is NOT allowed so i have never had any and through 16weeks of ssing 100% i don't ever get hungry, i can't imagine how hard it is if you are actually hungry...don't get me wrong there have been times when i have been tempted by food but thats not hunger thats a mental thing. I would say avoid it if you can and get a fresh breath spray instead they are allowed.

Back