Sugarfree chewing gum..?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by littlelindy, 1 October 2009 Social URL.

1. littlelindy

littlelindy Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.69%)
    hello all,

my CDC told me i was allowed this, is this true..?

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Well, they prefer you not to have it, but say that if you really feel you must, to chew for a minute or two and then get rid.

4. xkatiex

xkatiex Full Member

for me personally i find it helps me also helps with the nasty breath too lol and its never affected my losses but everyones different so see how u r with it xx

5. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I always chew gum, but do know some people find it makes them hungry but i've never had that problem, and it does help with the breath issue lol x

6. hayleya

hayleya Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(11.52%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i find it really helps with the bad breath , i would rather have a chew on some gum than feel paranoid that i stink lol :)

7. doingitwell

doingitwell Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(33.46%)
    well i have been chewing gum alot since i've been told that i'm allowed by my CDC. That was at the beginning of week 2 i think.

there might be some truth in the increasing hunger thing but it's something i'm prepared to deal with. i mean, i simply know that i CAN'T eat anything else so hunger or no hunger, i stick to the diet. plus, i love chewing gum so i'm happy.

but yes, i think there is def some truth in what has been said.

saying that, i think the bars do the same thing.

8. doubledebra

doubledebra Back 2 finish my journey

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(19.86%)
    Diet:
    Was CD SS now Exante
    I was told chewing gum is NOT allowed so i have never had any and through 16weeks of ssing 100% i don't ever get hungry, i can't imagine how hard it is if you are actually hungry...don't get me wrong there have been times when i have been tempted by food but thats not hunger thats a mental thing. I would say avoid it if you can and get a fresh breath spray instead they are allowed.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.