mariavon said:
Hope the meds soon work for you Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Oh no :-(

Hope you feel better soon xxx :bighug:

JackieN said:
hope you feel better soon Cinta :bighug: :bighug: lots of horrid bugs about just concentrate on getting better huni :bighug: xxxxxxxx

Thank You Ladies,

My cold seems to be going... Just left with the stupid chest infection! :-(

I am sure the drugs will get it shifted soon! :) xxx

Morning....

I really must start putting my positives down again... I feel since I have been a bit poorly, all I have done is moan!! Lol

Might need to start the positives tomorrow though... I am at a meeting this afternoon and they are rarely anything to be positive about. LOL :)

EE Day for me today

Breakfast - Muller light with fresh Blueberries and Banana

Lunch - Mug shot, apple, 2x tangerine and some grapes.

Dinner - chicken and bacon BLT with lettuce and tomato (B+6 sins bread +2 sins for ex light mayo) and a bowl of home made chicken and Sweetcorn soup (2sins)

The chicken and Sweetcorn soup was the easiest soup I have EVER made. I had to use corn flour in, so there is 2 sins for that but I believe there is a sin free thickener you can buy!

Total sins for the day - 10 :) xxx

Feel better soon :bighug:

Mmmm.... I have just had the yummiest tea EVER!!

It wasn't 100% on plan, as I am on EE day and there wasn't 1/3 free food in my evening meal. I have definately had enough through the day though!

But I am not worrying, there was no real 'sins' I am still poorly and it's what I really fancied!

Here is a pic.....

image-530516099.jpg

Chicken and Bacon BLT & Homemade Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup!! DELISH!!!

I am getting sooooo excited for weekend! I can't believe how much I look forward to nice evening with Hubby!!

Me & hubby don't celebrate valentines with Cards and Gifts but what we do is set an evening aside to spend quality time together!

This Sat is our Valentine date.. I am at the hairdressers during the day, then we have a romantic meal at home planned!

I can't wait... We have finalised the full menu and the cocktails and wine! ;-) It will be a night off plan but will still be a lot healthier than eating out!! (although i am planning a Choc & Hazelnut souffle for dessert!! oops!!)

It's just lovely to have a romantic evening.. No tv, just candles, good food and the good company of my wonderful hubby!! :)

I have some nice new Cocktail glasses and we have picked out out Valentines Cocktails!!

Wed tommorow.. Which means its downhill to the weekend!!! :) xxx

Whitey27 said:
Wow that soup looks totally yummy - could u point me in the direction of the recipe please??

And I swear I feel more positive just reading your diary :)

Awww... Thank You Hunny.. That's a lovely thing to say! :)

Here is the recipe, I only used 2 tablespoon of cornflour. There is 3.5 sins per spoon full. The recipe says 2 potions, so there is 3.5 sins per potion but definately worth the sins. Although I have heard on here somewhere that there is a Sin free thickner for food but I can't remember what it's called!

Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
1 chicken breast
700ml chicken stock
1 small tin of sweetcorn
2 tablespoons light soy sauce
1 large beaten egg
4 teaspoons cornflour
4 tablespoons water
Remove all the skin and fat from the chicken breast, place into a pan of water and simmer until thoroughly cooked and the juices run clear.

Meanwhile, in a large pan, place the chicken stock, sweetcorn and the soy sauce and heat.

Once the chicken has cooked. Shread into strips and put into the pan with the stock, sweetcorn and soy sauce.

Next mix your cornflour and water and add to the soup to thicken (continually stir the soup while adding the cornflour and water, until the soup has thickened).

Add the beaten egg to the stock and stir gently so the egg cooks in strands.

Season with plenty of salt and pepper.

I actually just added Chicken I had left over from a Roast Chicken dinner!

Let me know if you need anything else xxx

Thanks ever so much sugar - you're a star. Will definitely give it a try.

You've also inspired me to find a group - going to go near work on Thursday so there's no excuse! Hope you feel better for the weekend. Sounds like you've got a fab night planned xxx

Eeeeek.... Got an assessment today at work and I am really stressing about it! :-(

I have been up since 5.30 doing a last bit of revision!! :-(

I am on another EE day today!

Breakfast - 2x weetabix with milk (A) and a banana

Lunch - Mug Shot, tangerines, apple and grapes

Dinner- home made chicken curry, made with a mountain of onions and peppers.. With sweet potatoe wedges!! Mmmmm .. One of my Fav teas!! :)

Ok, not done them for a while... Time for 3 positives!!

1. By lunch time my horrible assessment will be over, then it's only 2 more get ups till weekend!! :)

2. Really can't wait for Valentines meal with Hubby on Sat night!! :)

3. Had a really good night sleep last night! :)

Fingers crossed the assessment will be a breeze!! Xxx

Good luck for the assessment x

And positives too - I keep forgetting mine!

lsf666 said:
Good luck for the assessment x

And positives too - I keep forgetting mine!

EmmyR1984 said:
good luck for the assessment :)

love reading your positives x

Purple Patsy said:
Good luck for the assessment.

Your positives are fab.

Hope you're feeling much better and fully recovered for the w/end. :)

Yeah.... I passed assessment with 100%!!! So happy, as it was really hard and quite a few of the managers failed!

Soooo glad that's out of the way!! I can look forward to my weekend and Valentines meal with my wonderful Hubby!!! :)

HAPPY - HAPPY - HAPPY
(been secretly stressing about this for a while!!)

Well done on your 100% for your assessment Sugar - glad you don't have that to be stressed out about now, especially while you've been poorly and on meds :)

Your valentines date sounds lovely. We don't do cards or chocs either really - my OH's a bit cynical (or mean!) about that kinda thingbut I can sneakily count the weekend in london as a valentinesy thing lol

Purple Patsy said:
Well done on the assessment :)

Thanks loads PP :) xxx

LoChan1984 said:
Well done on your 100% for your assessment Sugar - glad you don't have that to be stressed out about now, especially while you've been poorly and on meds :)

Your valentines date sounds lovely. We don't do cards or chocs either really - my OH's a bit cynical (or mean!) about that kinda thingbut I can sneakily count the weekend in london as a valentinesy thing lol

Thanks Lo... Oooo... London! Soo jealous!! I can't wait to go back!! :)

My Hunny doesn't believe in buying gifts and cards just because it's Feb 14th! He prefers to surprise me but he does like to make sure we spend some special time together. :) xxx

lsf666 said:
Yay!!!! WELL DONE! :-D

Thanks Lisa, I am soooo glad that is over with!!! :)

It's Thursday... Which is my 2nd Favourite day of the week, after FRIDAY of course!!

Another EE day for me... They seem to be working really well for me! It was seeing Lucias huge amount of weight she has lost, that inspired me!!

EE Menu today

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (b) with banana and black currents and Muller Light

Lunch - Mugshot, Raw carrot, raw Cauli, light Philly (A) and lots of fruit! 2x tangerines, grapes and apple

Dinner - My lovely mums for tea, again it will be a roast of some description!

My positives for today...

1. It's Friday Tomorrow!!

2. I passed my assessment with 100%

3. I am off to my lovely mums for tea!

Have a good night everyone!! :) xxx

Oops.... That should have said Day!! I have obviously not had my coffee yet!!! Lol

Back