SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Wednesday ... Half way through the week!! Yip Heeeeee :)

This week has been a disaster!! :-(

Last night was Valentines, now we has a lovely Valentines meal at weekend but last night we had pizza!!! PIZZA!!!!

I could'nt have ate anything worse!!

In my head I am ok... I know I will have a gain on Friday now BUT I am already planning next weeks Bumper Loss!

Since starting SW, the only time I have EVER gained has been after a holiday! So one little gain in over 6 months isn't too bad?!! Is it??!!

Wish I knew what has triggered this week or if it was just a few different things!! I am not going to analyse it to much... Like I mentioned it would be my first 'Blip' in all the time I have been doing SW.

4 stone shiny won't be mine this week but its MINE next week!!! :) xxx

Hello Sugarplum

Just popped in to tip my hat to you. You have done tremendiously well and Im sure you will get that shiny very soon x

You have done so well. I've been reading your diary, hope you don't mind. You've done fab and keep going.lol

You def spurred me on so thanks. It's really nice reading other people's stories.:):):)

Heys Sugar,

Hm do you think maybe focussing on the shiny too much is making you wobble a bit? I know that factored in with me when I dropped the plot and smashed it on the ground last november :eek:

Might help to relax about the numbers a bit so things feel more natural to you again, you don't want the odd off-plan day knocking your confidence :bighug:

Hope work passes quickly and smoothly for you today - then two more get-ups to go until the weekend :) xxxx

jilly said:
Hello Sugarplum

Just popped in to tip my hat to you. You have done tremendiously well and Im sure you will get that shiny very soon x

Awww... Thank you Hunny! Don't think shiny will be this week but hopefully next week! ;-) xxx

juicylucy.xx said:
You have done so well. I've been reading your diary, hope you don't mind. You've done fab and keep going.lol

You def spurred me on so thanks. It's really nice reading other people's stories.:):):)

Thank You... Feel free to pop by my diary anytime. A lot of the time it's just me rambling! Lol

I also like to read others diarys but still find it strange people like to read mine. Lol xxxx

LoChan1984 said:
Heys Sugar,

Hm do you think maybe focussing on the shiny too much is making you wobble a bit? I know that factored in with me when I dropped the plot and smashed it on the ground last november :eek:

Might help to relax about the numbers a bit so things feel more natural to you again, you don't want the odd off-plan day knocking your confidence :bighug:

Hope work passes quickly and smoothly for you today - then two more get-ups to go until the weekend :) xxxx

Maybe Lo, I have been doing so well since Christmas! Maybe I just needed a bit of a blow out!

Maybe the scales showing a gain will spur me on for a mega week next week!!

Have a wonderful time in London Hun xxx

Purple Patsy said:
Hope you enjoyed the pizza. No point in beating yourself up about it. You can now draw that line under it. I'm sure your give it hell next week. :)

Thanks PP.. I didn't even enjoy the pizza that much :-(

But like you say I will be kicking ass next week! Lol

JackieN said:
On the plus side its friday tomorrow and then the weekend :D

Yeahhh ... Jackie I am ready for weekend! I am ready to start a new week and kick some butt! Lol xxx

Purple Patsy said:
I love your positive outlook Sugar. Always buoys me up too when I read it.

Yours was the first diary I read when I first came on here and I still love reading it.

Happy Friday eve. :)

Awww thanks PP!

I am a bit gutted how much I have gone off the rails this week but I will make sure I loose double next week! :)

I keep telling myself it's a marathon not a race! Lol :)

Xxxx

Ps.. I can't wait for the weekend!! Lol

Have a good Thursday Hunny x

Hey Sugar, you sound so like me, on the wagon, off the wagon on off on off ...I'm getting so much exercise keep climbing off and on :giggle:
We're all entitled to some naughtiness, I think we all did so well last year we've become a bit complacent this year but now it's time to knuckle down, we can all do it ....so like you said it's a marathon not a race and I am in for the long haul...take care sweetie and here's to a good weekend specially as I know you love them so much, and a great week next week :hug99: xxxxxxxx

Friday WI... I lost 1lb which gives me my 4 stone shiny!!

But it's very bittersweet... I really feel like I should have gained this week, so I am worries it's a false reading! LOL

I know I dont sound over the moon, cause I am not really. I don't deserve it this week.

However ... My bad week is now behind me and I am going to have a STORMING week this week!! :)

And YEAH.... It's Friday!!!

I am meeting up with a friend tonight for a girls night.. Looking forward to a good gossip!! ;-)

Have a great Friday everyone!! :) xxx

Well done Cinta!!!

It just proves that a couple of bad days doesn't ruin the whole week! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on your loss! I think you should be happy - I've bet you've had times when you didn't deserve a gain but did so I reckon you can take this loss with a smile and get back on track for an even BIGGER loss next time xxx

Well done hun :woohoo: :winner: great job getting your new shiny :hug99:

Hun as long as you weren't naughty all week and it was only 1 or 2 days off plan there is no reason that can't be a true weight, but :fingerscrossed: for a great week next week...oh and Happy Weekend lovely :hug99: xxxxxxxx

Back