jo-85 said:
Look after yourself hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Jo xxx

Mumma K said:
Merry Monday Sugar

Morning K xxxx

Purple Patsy said:
Don't worry about being on here hun. We all understand when life can bite you on the rear. Just make sure you look after yourself and pop by when you can. :D

Thanks PP... Appreciate that xxx

Mrs E-H said:
I know what a nightmare life can be we will be here waiting for you when your ready darlin
Xxxx

Thanks Hunny... I will be joining the new missile challenge and hopefully things will calm down a little and give me a bit more time. Xxx

EmmyR1984 said:
:bighug: sorry life is hectic atm

Hope it calms down soon for you xxx

Thanks Em :) xxxx

Another crazy week in the Sugar household... With a crazy busy weekend to look forward to!! :-/

Trying soooo hard to keep on plan, prob about 70%ish, which is why I have had 2x STS! (at least it's not going on!)

Got all my holiday clothes out at weekend, I ordered them from Next in the Jan sales, 2 sizes smaller than what I was!

The good news is they fit but I want to loose some more weight and tone up, so that I am confident in them!

Time to get the Kettleworx back out and get my legs toned up!!

I just need to find a few extra hours in a day!! Lol

Xxxx

Oooohhhh I love getting holiday clothes out :D and absolutely brilliant that they fit you :woohoo:

Hope you have a good day however manic it might be xxx

Holiday clothes are a good incentive lovely
I bet you'll look amazing in them....
Suffering this week myself
Airport, school holiday and Olympics don't mix arrgghh

Just a quick post to say .....

I am still here and still sticking to plan.. Just struggling finding time to pop on here and update!!

I really am drifting a little.. Not putting weight on put STS or loosing very little!

BIG KICK UP THE BUTT NEEDED!!!

Here and KICKING!!!

Be good til the weekend at least then enjoy a guilt free birthday meal treat :D x

lsf666 said:
Here and KICKING!!!

Be good til the weekend at least then enjoy a guilt free birthday meal treat :D x

Mumma K said:
Kick kick.......joining Lisa for a bit of butt kicking
Happy Tuesday Sugar x

Thanks Ladies... Kicks much needed and appreciated!!

Xxx

:asskick: Hello lovely Sugar thought I'd start off on your diary as I meant to carry on :giggle:

:asskick: hope the weekend hurries up and arrives for you and did I read it was your birthday coming up? or am I going senile cos I now can't see it lol, well if it is :birthday: hope you have a fab one know you will and if not ooops sorry but keep it in reserve for when it is :8855:

:asskick: whatever, have a great day lovely :hug99: ...oh and just before I go :asskick: :asskick: :asskick: :asskick: :asskick: ...just a few to keep you going till I get back with more :giggle: xxxx

Mumma K said:
Your welcome Hun....

Mid-week now not long till Friday ;)

Friday is here!!! :)

EmmyR1984 said:
:bighug: here

Hope your week is going well and that friday hurries up for you xx

Thanks Hunny!! Xxxx

Purple Patsy said:
Hope your week is lest hectic than of late but I guess not as you've not had a minute to post. :D :bighug:

Work still mental and finding it hard to find time for me... Not getting proper lunches, so find I am snacking! Getting home late and not being on the mood for cooking healthy teas! :-(

Lily42uk said:
:asskick: Hello lovely Sugar thought I'd start off on your diary as I meant to carry on :giggle:

:asskick: hope the weekend hurries up and arrives for you and did I read it was your birthday coming up? or am I going senile cos I now can't see it lol, well if it is :birthday: hope you have a fab one know you will and if not ooops sorry but keep it in reserve for when it is :8855:

:asskick: whatever, have a great day lovely :hug99: ...oh and just before I go :asskick: :asskick: :asskick: :asskick: :asskick: ...just a few to keep you going till I get back with more :giggle: xxxx

Thanks for the ass kicking lily... It's much needed!!!

It's my birthday on Sunday but out for meals Fri, Sat & Sun!! I eating exactly what I want... Then I intend getting my chubby bum back on the wagon!! Before it gets too big to fit on the wagon!!!!! Lol xxxx

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy birthday to sugarrrrrr
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuu

Have a fantastic day :D xxxxxxxxxxx

Back