SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Happy New Year lovely Cinta, hope you're feeling much better now xxx:hug99:xxx :new_year: xxx

OMG... I am sooooo nervous about posting back on here!!! :-(

As you know I have taken some time off SW, I was previously doing it online.

Yesterday, I joined a class, as. I thought the support would help me!!

SO I AM BACK...

I was quite happy when I weighed, I was worried I would have put all my weight back on BUT I haven't! :)

I feel like a new girl again... So please be gentle with me, I will be needing lots of help!

Thanks for all your kind messages whilst I have been away!! Xxxxxx

Welcome back :D

OMG... I am sooooo nervous about posting back on here!!! :-(

As you know I have taken some time off SW, I was previously doing it online.

Yesterday, I joined a class, as. I thought the support would help me!!

SO I AM BACK...

I was quite happy when I weighed, I was worried I would have put all my weight back on BUT I haven't! :)

I feel like a new girl again... So please be gentle with me, I will be needing lots of help!

Thanks for all your kind messages whilst I have been away!! Xxxxxx

Welcome back lovely xx I rejoined sw again tonight xx

Welcome back Cinta x

You've been missed

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Harebell Fairy said:
Wooooooooohhhhoooooooo! Welcome back hon x

Thank you Hun xxx

Well done on your Amazing loss last week!! Fingers crossed I will have a good one next Monday!! :)

Welcome back lovely, I hope you enjoy your group, I love mine couldn't do this without them and then having all the support on here makes it even more enjoyable xxx:hug99:xxx

You will for sure. Pop over to my diary and say hi!

Im trying to race to wi! Hope i make it before image therapy starts at four!

What is your new diary called Hun? I was subscribed to your old one... Do you have a link & I will pop over!

Well done again on your weight loss xxxxx

Welcome back lovely, I hope you enjoy your group, I love mine couldn't do this without them and then having all the support on here makes it even more enjoyable xxx:hug99:xxx

Thanks Lily!!

I enjoyed class, I was doing it online last time.. I think going to class will help even more xxx

Day 2 & 2nd day of 100%!!

No sins used yet.. Saving them for my 'medicinal' wine on Friday night!! ;-)

FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK!!!

What is your new diary called Hun? I was subscribed to your old one... Do you have a link & I will pop over!

Well done again on your weight loss xxxxx
http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/295570-extreme-makeover-fairy-edition.html

Day 2 & 2nd day of 100%!!

No sins used yet.. Saving them for my 'medicinal' wine on Friday night!! ;-)

FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK!!!
Day 2 100%!!!!!! Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 4 of my 'New Start' & still been 100%!

It was one of the girls birthday at work and she brought in Chocolate Cake!!! (How dare she?!)

BUT I didn't touch it... I didn't even smell it!!

I have been savings my sins for some red wine tonight and some Green & Blacks dark Choc tomorrow night! ;-)

Have not been tempted to step on the scales, for a cheeky peek! I will just wait till Monday!

Xx

Back