SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

I DID IT!!!!!

Friday & Saturday and not a drop of wine consumed!!! :worthy::girlpower::worthy: LOL

Last night, whilst watching X Factor was hard!!! It did'nt help that all my friends on Face Book were adding comments like...

'Just getting settled with a large glass of Red & Mr Barlow'

Thats normally my Status!!!

'Just getting settled with Mr Barlow & a nice Green Tea' does'nt have quite the same ring!!!! :8855:

I have 3 weeks left on Kettleworx and I just want to try and have 3 weeks without the Vino!

I am still on my * week, so I am craving everything bad! So, I have a homemade rice pudding (Sin Free) in the slow cooker. I intend enjoying it with a bit of Jam in, whilst watching X Faxtor later! :giggle:

So today I am on a EE Plan, to allow for my Rice pudding treat!

Breakfast - Banana & Muller light

Lunch - Mackeral & Cucumber on 4 Ryvita (HexB) Packet of Snack a Jacks (4sin)

Dinner - Spag Bol (Sin free) made with a TON of veg and just a little spagetti

Super - Home Made Rice Pudding (HexA) and 2 tablespoon of reduced sugar Jam (3Sin)

I will also be consuming copious amounts of Green Tea and water!! LOL

I wonder how long this 'Angelic' Sugar will last???? :angel:

Ooh well done on forgoing the vino :)

Good luck with the rest of your day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank You Ladies!

Its definately a first for me.. I will be interested to see if I can keep it up for another 2 week?!!

Its just a short term thing, I am hoping it will just give me a boost I need. I am off to London in 5 weeks & I really would like to go a stone lighter.

Hey Sugar, well done on your STS very impressive going by everything that went on in that week:8855: and * week too, I am sur you'll be having a magnificent week this week.
Not been around for a bit but must look up your pulled pork and your goulash recipe sounds like my cup of tea...have a fab day hun oh and :woohoo: wtg on not mixing Barlow and Vino, what an achievement :winner: :giggle: xxxx

Lily42uk said:
Hey Sugar, well done on your STS very impressive going by everything that went on in that week:8855: and * week too, I am sur you'll be having a magnificent week this week.
Not been around for a bit but must look up your pulled pork and your goulash recipe sounds like my cup of tea...have a fab day hun oh and :woohoo: wtg on not mixing Barlow and Vino, what an achievement :winner: :giggle: xxxx

Thanks Lilly,

Definately try the Goulash... It was a Proper Winter Warmer!! :)

Hope your having a good week Hun? Xx

Arggghhh.... I have the Star Week Cravings!!! :-(

Lots of Naughty thoughts going through my mind... Nothing Naughty past my lips though!!!! :)

My home made Rice Pudding is cooking away in the slow cooker.. I hope that takes the edge off!!!

I just need to lock up my Minstrel craving and not let it out!!!

*SugarPlum* said:
Arggghhh.... I have the Star Week Cravings!!! :-(

Lots of Naughty thoughts going through my mind... Nothing Naughty past my lips though!!!! :)

My home made Rice Pudding is cooking away in the slow cooker.. I hope that takes the edge off!!!

I just need to lock up my Minstrel craving and not let it out!!!

Me too! I just has a caramel hifi light bar and it was just like a flapjack so should keep me on the straight and narrow until dinner :)

Btw what recipe do you use for your rice pud? I've had pudding rice for ages but never actually made it!

lsf666 said:
Me too! I just has a caramel hifi light bar and it was just like a flapjack so should keep me on the straight and narrow until dinner :)

Btw what recipe do you use for your rice pud? I've had pudding rice for ages but never actually made it!

Hi,

115g Rice
1.5 Pints of Milk
7 Tablespoon of Splendur
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract

You can add nutmeg If you like that, Hubby can't stand it. So I have put some vanilla extract in and I am going to put a tablespoon of Jam in!! :)

Oooo... Should say, I have just thrown everything in the slow cooker on low for 5 hours.

Not tried it before, so I will let you know what it's like or if the recipe needs tweaking. :) xxx

Well done Sugar!

X- Factor/Gary Barlow and no wine, is very, very impressive ;)

Is it torture otherwise to sit through X - Factor without being sloshed? :8855:

Can't stand it or any program in the same vein, does my head in :p

Well done on the STS Sugar - I'm sure with your prohibition week and keeping up your kettleworx you'll have a great loss next week :)

Got the stuff in for goulash - going to be whacking that in my slowcooker tomorrow morning. Fancying rice pud aswell now but a bit late to start making it now... and the slow cooker will be busy tomorrow :doh:

Mmmm... Just had my Rice Pudding and used some sins for some Jam in the middle!!

Satisfied my * Cravings!!

Yeah... I didn't cave on to the Minstrel Demons!! :)

I better have a good WI on Sat!!!!! Xx

im sure you will - youre doing fab with the kettleworx etc.. I finally got round to starting the 6 week plan - did resistance day 1 today and almost died!! :p

blackwidow said:
im sure you will - youre doing fab with the kettleworx etc.. I finally got round to starting the 6 week plan - did resistance day 1 today and almost died!! :p

Awww... Do you have it??

It sooo hard isn't it!! You can't believe how hard you work in those 20 min.. Wait till the morning. I was sooo sore!!!

The core is an absolute killer! I am just starting week 4. It just gets harder!! Lol xx

was it seriously only 20mins? i thought it was 40 :( bugger me.. i was dying!

I am nowhere near as sore as when i did the fast fat burn.. but i will give my real verdict in the morning. Thanks again for recommending it, i was really glad to see how you did first.. and it was defo worth the investment :) xxx

blackwidow said:
was it seriously only 20mins? i thought it was 40 :( bugger me.. i was dying!

I am nowhere near as sore as when i did the fast fat burn.. but i will give my real verdict in the morning. Thanks again for recommending it, i was really glad to see how you did first.. and it was defo worth the investment :) xxx

I agree, expensive but sooo worth it!!

It's 30 min in total but 10 min is the warm up and cool down LOL xx

I am going to start posting pics of my meals again. I started doing it but fell out of the habit...

But I like to look back at the pictures, as it gives me ideas for meals!

The Spag Bol had a TON of vegatable in and just a sprinkle of Parmesan (HexA)

It was YUMMY!!

Attachments

• Mackeral & Cucumber on Ryvita.jpg
    Mackeral & Cucumber on Ryvita.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 51
  • Home made Spag Bol with a Ton of vegatables.jpg
    Home made Spag Bol with a Ton of vegatables.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Home Made Rice Pudding.jpg
    Home Made Rice Pudding.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 50
*SugarPlum* said:
I agree, expensive but sooo worth it!!

It's 30 min in total but 10 min is the warm up and cool down LOL xx

I'm still umming and ahhing about kettleworx! I can get in on amazon for £79.99 with £7.50 postage, or I can wait an extra couple of days on an eBay listing that is still quite low!! I'm just impatient and want it NOW!!! lol xxx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Welshtigger said:
I'm still umming and ahhing about kettleworx! I can get in on amazon for £79.99 with £7.50 postage, or I can wait an extra couple of days on an eBay listing that is still quite low!! I'm just impatient and want it NOW!!! lol xxx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

I got mine from Amazon. The postage is high because of the kettlebell weight.

It's worth waiting and seeing how the EBay goes :) xx

Back