SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Hello Just found your diary :) will be popping by to have a nose hehe I like the sound of your exercise program may have to save up for that :)

xx

Sugar i have new found respect for you.. i just did Core and im dying.

am i supposed to do the 3 in a particular order? i've just avoided cardio cause my mind tells me itll be the hardest :p x

blackwidow said:
Sugar i have new found respect for you.. i just did Core and im dying.

am i supposed to do the 3 in a particular order? i've just avoided cardio cause my mind tells me itll be the hardest :p x

Awww... bless ya! :) lol

The Core is a killer!! I don't think it matters which order, as long as you do all three each week!

The one were you have to spell KettleWorx with your legs in the air is a total killer!!! :-(

I do Cardio last for exactly the same reasons, I hate it! However i quite enjoy it!

I am dreading week 4 Cardio... I have heard that is a killer!! :-( lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

me too - i feel great after.. its just getting started thats the hard part! :p x

Hi Sugarplum
First off I love the name! My mum always used to call me her sugarplum fairy when I was small. ;)

I spent a good few hours last night reading your diary from the first page to the last. I hope you don't mind me nosing around.

You are a total inspiration to me. I also have quite a bit to lose and your determination is awesome. Keep at it!

Pix :)

Punk_Pixie said:
Hi Sugarplum
First off I love the name! My mum always used to call me her sugarplum fairy when I was small. ;)

I spent a good few hours last night reading your diary from the first page to the last. I hope you don't mind me nosing around.

You are a total inspiration to me. I also have quite a bit to lose and your determination is awesome. Keep at it!

Pix :)

Awww Thank You Punk Pixie,

That's a lovely message. I am glad you enjoyed the read. I sometimes think I just ramble on & on!! :) lol

Feel free to drop by anytime :) xxx

OMG... I literally nearly threw up & fainted when I did my Kettleworx tonight!! :cry::cry::cry:

It was very scary as I was home alone! I am still on my * week & I am hoping its because of that for some reason! :cry::cry::cry:

Still love my Kettleworx though!!

Day 3 of my 'Angelic' week & I am still an 'Angel' :angel09::angel09::angel09:

Red Day

Breakfast - Muller & Banana

Morning Snack - Apple

Lunch - 4 Ryvita (HexB) & Philly Sweet Chilli Light (HexA) Sooo Yummy

Afternoon Snack - Apple again

Dinner - Last night Spag Bol, no spagetti. I served it with Roasted Peppers & Red Onions!

Gallons of water consumed and 3 cups of Green Tea!

(Please let me have a good loss this week!!) :scale::scale::scale:

Hm, did you do the exercise before or after tea? I don't think you ate enough pre-dinner during the day if so, maybe you went wobbly because of that?

Since the kettleworx is getting more intense maybe you should try and get in a carby snack before you exercise like some wholemeal toast or a cereal bar with a piece of fruit around a half hour before. You should be aiming for two hexbs on a red day anyway so it should be simple enough to fit into the plan.

Be careful with yourself x

LoChan1984 said:
Hm, did you do the exercise before or after tea? I don't think you ate enough pre-dinner during the day if so, maybe you went wobbly because of that?

Since the kettleworx is getting more intense maybe you should try and get in a carby snack before you exercise like some wholemeal toast or a cereal bar with a piece of fruit around a half hour before. You should be aiming for two hexbs on a red day anyway so it should be simple enough to fit into the plan.

Be careful with yourself x

Hi Lo,

Your right about the HexB, usually I have my Mackeral on 2 slices of wholemeal bread, which is 2 HexB.

When I have Ryvita, I need to remember to have the other HexB.

I did the KettleWorx before my tea, so it's probably a mix of not eating enough and *week.

I will get some Alpen light bars in to have as a snack before I excercise or I suppose a banana would be good also.

Hopefully I will be off my *week for Wed, when I am next due my KettleWorx! :) xxx

Ooooooooh!

Not nice!

But, it doesn't seem to have put you off the Kettleworxs, so that must be good!

Hi Lo,

Your right about the HexB, usually I have my Mackeral on 2 slices of wholemeal bread, which is 2 HexB.

When I have Ryvita, I need to remember to have the other HexB.

I did the KettleWorx before my tea, so it's probably a mix of not eating enough and *week.

I will get some Alpen light bars in to have as a snack before I excercise or I suppose a banana would be good also.

Hopefully I will be off my *week for Wed, when I am next due my KettleWorx! :) xxx

Seems a good idea. Just been googling about it and most exercise type sites recommend pre and post workout snacks - seems hard to fathom as we'd be in the mindset thinking 'If I don't eat I'll be burning my bodyfat' but your muscles do need the fuel as first thing they go to is your glycogen/sugar stores so if you've not got much in there from not eating beforehand your sugar levels will drop and that can cause the dizziness/sickness. The post workout snack is to help the muscles repair so you get the best results from the exercise.

Hohum, feel all teachery just from reading a bit lol Hope it helps anywho, don't want you fainting and/or having an accident with the kettlebell :)

LoChan1984 said:
Seems a good idea. Just been googling about it and most exercise type sites recommend pre and post workout snacks - seems hard to fathom as we'd be in the mindset thinking 'If I don't eat I'll be burning my bodyfat' but your muscles do need the fuel as first thing they go to is your glycogen/sugar stores so if you've not got much in there from not eating beforehand your sugar levels will drop and that can cause the dizziness/sickness. The post workout snack is to help the muscles repair so you get the best results from the exercise.

Hohum, feel all teachery just from reading a bit lol Hope it helps anywho, don't want you fainting and/or having an accident with the kettlebell :)

Awww thank you for looking into that for me Hunny!

I will definately try and eat before, as I do t want to feel like that again! Lol x

Morning sweetie,
You are doing so fabulously, but just reading about your little wobble, my 2 daughters go to kick boxing and are now doing 2 session a week on top with one of the guys from the Kick Boxing gym as a personal trainer and he has told them they MUST have at least a Banana or cereal bar 1/2 before and after each session, if they don't he won't train them, I assume that's so they don't get the wobbles...so good advice being given by Miss Lo lol
It'll all be worth it anyway's, so have a great day and catch you later xxxx

Hope you don't mind me joining.

Love the kettlebell, my mum got me a dvd n kettlebell set for my birthday, I agree its an absolute killer, especially on the legs. had trouble getting up and down the stairs first few times I used it.

Unfortunatly as most home excerise things go it got used for a month and then left under the stairs and forgotten about. But I think after reading this I shall have a kettlebell revival :).

I'll let you know how I get on... wish me luck :)

Congrats everyone on the weight losses your all very inspirational.

Malibu xx

Lily42uk said:
Morning sweetie,
You are doing so fabulously, but just reading about your little wobble, my 2 daughters go to kick boxing and are now doing 2 session a week on top with one of the guys from the Kick Boxing gym as a personal trainer and he has told them they MUST have at least a Banana or cereal bar 1/2 before and after each session, if they don't he won't train them, I assume that's so they don't get the wobbles...so good advice being given by Miss Lo lol
It'll all be worth it anyway's, so have a great day and catch you later xxxx

Morning Lily,

I think the lack of food mixed with * week was definately the cause!

I will be good and eat a banana next time and I need to get some Alpen light bars in for after.

Thank you ladies.. I appreciate the help!

I think I am pushing it a bit this week, I am just desperate for a good loss, after STS.

I do know it doesn't work in the long run, I am just wanting a little booster week. Xxx

Gosh I am so far behind I am so sorry sweetie. Are you okay? Maybe your blood sugar was low when you did the kettleworks? I would definately have a bananna a few mins before doing it in future as they are slow energy releasing. You be careful sweetie :bighug: xxxxx

JackieN said:
Gosh I am so far behind I am so sorry sweetie. Are you okay? Maybe your blood sugar was low when you did the kettleworks? I would definately have a bananna a few mins before doing it in future as they are slow energy releasing. You be careful sweetie :bighug: xxxxx

Hi Jackie,

I am ok now thank you.. It was definately low sugar. :-(

I will know for next time though! Lol x

Back