SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

JackieN said:
oh yep I forgot that I am used to you being an :angel: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: xxxxx

Lol... I need to get my halo firmly re fixed into position. ;-) xxx

Mumma K said:
Afternoon Sugar

hope your feeling better after your reaction poor you

I am thank you... I just keep dropping off to sleep!! Lol

Hubby doesn't wake me, as he is enjoying the peace and quiet!! Lol just hope I can sleep tonight! Xx

*SugarPlum* said:
Hi Lo,

I keep dozing off!! Lol... My meals are planned though Hun & planned for the full week as usual.

Extra Easy day today

Breakfast - slept through and missed it!! Lol

Lunch - chicken and red onion Sandwhich (HexB) & 6 sins. It was a seeded batch loaf, where only one slice counts as a B, so I sinned the other slice.

Snack - Bag of Salt & Vinegar Snack o Jacks. (4.5 sins)

Dinner - chicken curry and a tiny tiny bit of rice.

Sins for the day - 10.5.

HexA will be milk for my coffees! :)

I will be back on the Green Tea tomorrow.

I am try an EE week, so only having the 1 HexB. I am also going to try and go from Mon to Fri without using any sins.

Hope your having a good week Hun and looking forward to your hols :) xxx

Just wondered which seeded batch loaf you'd found as a B choice?? I love it :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

*SugarPlum* said:
I am also going to try and go from Mon to Fri without using any sins.

Oh don't do that hun x

It was Friday night and you won't weigh until Saturday so I think you'll be fine :)

Loads of people have a WI day treat after WI and get away with it (not that I'm condoning that) and you'll have a fab week and extra night to get straight x

I learned early in that syns are important - I only started losing after I started having my syns. I started off trying to have none!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just had some lovely quiet time reading your diary, it's really good. I love your approach to all of this. We have to relax and enjoy ourselves from time to time, surely its better to take the scenic route and make sw part of life's journey, than to do the fast track and miss out on the special days and the company of friends.Your holiday plans sound fab.

Hope your week goes well
Bron

Hey sweetie,
Just catching up with your diary, definitely agree with the girls, don't be cutting out the syns, I used to do that, have found out I actually lose more weight the more syns I use, so on average I eat between 12 and 15 syns a day.

I have a bit of news for you, my daughter Kirsty and her fiancée Mark stayed in the premier inn last night, that you are staying in and have told me to tell you 2 things, firstly the inn is lovely and secondly if you can see if you can get room 304, that was the room they were in and they said it was absolutely gorgeous, has everything you could dream of, for a premier inn that is lol, but anyway as I said they reckon you will love it
Hope you're having a good night (if you managed to stay awake that long :giggle: ) xxxx

lsf666 said:
Oh don't do that hun x

It was Friday night and you won't weigh until Saturday so I think you'll be fine :)

Loads of people have a WI day treat after WI and get away with it (not that I'm condoning that) and you'll have a fab week and extra night to get straight x

I learned early in that syns are important - I only started losing after I started having my syns. I started off trying to have none!!!

JackieN said:
I think Lisa is right Sugar . Also you weighed a day early and next week back to normal day, continue on plan as normally sweetie and have at least 5 syns a day :D xxxxx

Thank You Ladies,

I will try and build some sins into my week, I promise.

I have a feeling I am due my * week also!! Typical on a were I have been a little bit bad!

Bron said:
Just had some lovely quiet time reading your diary, it's really good. I love your approach to all of this. We have to relax and enjoy ourselves from time to time, surely its better to take the scenic route and make sw part of life's journey, than to do the fast track and miss out on the special days and the company of friends.Your holiday plans sound fab.

Hope your week goes well
Bron

Thank you Bron,

That's a lovely thing to say!

We do need to enjoy ourselves and let our hair down every now & then.

I couldn't go a full 12 months without letting my hair down, having a good drink or going out fir a nice meal. (I would loose my personality!)

I just need to accept it as a Blip and accept what the scales say come Sat. One thing I know, I may have put on a little but I won't have put 2 1/2 stone on.

It's easy to get to obsessive with all this and actually forget to live!! Lol

Xxxxxxx

Lily42uk said:
Hey sweetie,
Just catching up with your diary, definitely agree with the girls, don't be cutting out the syns, I used to do that, have found out I actually lose more weight the more syns I use, so on average I eat between 12 and 15 syns a day.

I have a bit of news for you, my daughter Kirsty and her fiancée Mark stayed in the premier inn last night, that you are staying in and have told me to tell you 2 things, firstly the inn is lovely and secondly if you can see if you can get room 304, that was the room they were in and they said it was absolutely gorgeous, has everything you could dream of, for a premier inn that is lol, but anyway as I said they reckon you will love it
Hope you're having a good night (if you managed to stay awake that long :giggle: ) xxxx

Morning Lilly,

I Think I slept through my weekend!! Lol

Just trying to play catch up now on diarys.

I am going to build a few sins in, as a few people have told me they had better losses when they used more sins. :)

* so I promise I will try *

Awww, I am glad your daughter liked the hotel. I can't wait to go to London.

We are planning on being in the room very little, hence the Premier Inn but hearing it's lovely puts my mind at ease a little. :) xxxx

Morning Sugar :)

How is -that- coat fitting? ;)

I'm sure you'll be fine this week, you know I'm a pro synner (especially over the last two days :eek:) - just do what feels comfortable for you. If you don't want to use them on treat foods just try using some to enhance your meals, a little olive oil, syn some cheese etc doesn't have to cost more than a couple of syns but can make a difference to the meal and makes sure you're keeping a healthy balance :)

I'm sure you'll be fine this week, you know I'm a pro synner (especially over the last two days :eek:) - just do what feels comfortable for you. If you don't want to use them on treat foods just try using some to enhance your meals, a little olive oil, syn some cheese etc doesn't have to cost more than a couple of syns but can make a difference to the meal and makes sure you're keeping a healthy balance :)

Totally agree! Like add some sun dried tomatoes or tomato puree in :)

LoChan1984 said:

lsf666 said:
Totally agree! Like add some sun dried tomatoes or tomato puree in :)

Morning Ladies,

You will be pleased to know I was a rebel at lunch .... I had 6 Ryvita!!!!

4 as a HexB and 3 sins used!!!!
(how naughty am I?!!!) lol

The coat is still a snug fit, it's very fitted to the waist the flares out a little. If I could just loose another few pound before London, it will fit nice.

I will get Hubby to take a pic and I will post on Here!! :)

lsf666 said:
Oooh piccie :)

I'm still too shy to post a real piccie x

All my pics are Boobs up though !!!

I think people think I am just Boobs and a head!! They are amazed to find I have waist, hips & legs!!! The bottom half is never on a photo... & if it is, it's soon cropped off!!

So if I get Hubby to take a full length pic, it will be a first! SCARY THOUGHT!!!

*SugarPlum* said:
All my pics are Boobs up though !!!

I think people think I am just Boobs and a head!! They are amazed to find I have waist, hips & legs!!! The bottom half is never on a photo... & if it is, it's soon cropped off!!

So if I get Hubby to take a full length pic, it will be a first! SCARY THOUGHT!!!

You're better than me tho, I'm just a head!!!! xx except for my hideous 'before' photo!! xxx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Mondays Meals - Red Day

Breakfast - banana & muller light

Lunch - 6 ryvita (hexB & 3 sins) with light Philly (hexa) & cucumber

Afternoon snack - 2 ryvita (3 sins) & a little jam (3 sins)

Dinner - sin free beef casserole with carrot & turnip mash.

1 hexB & hexA used and 9 sins

OMG... I AM STRUGGLING!! I AM LITERALLY SEEING CHOCOLATE IN FRONT OF MY EYES!!!

ITS AN HOURLY BATTLE WITH MY WILL POWER!! :-(

I WILL NOT LET IT GET THE BETTER OF ME... BUT....

ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I don't even usually go for chocolate I can think of much nicer ways to sin!!

REPEATING IN MY HEAD...

'I DO NOT NEED CHOCOLATE!!!'

Back