SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Fab loss. Fab compliment. Enjoy your time with your fab hubby - you deserve it :)

Btw I'm in Bahama Breeze (hence free wifi) so thanks for the recommendation x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Fab loss. Fab compliment. Enjoy your time with your fab hubby - you deserve it :)

Btw I'm in Bahama Breeze (hence free wifi) so thanks for the recommendation x

Thank you Hunny ....

Bahama Breeze.. You lucky Girl!!

I like the chargrilled chicken flatbread as a starter to share.. YUM!! Xx

*SugarPlum* said:
Thank you Hunny ....

Bahama Breeze.. You lucky Girl!!

I like the chargrilled chicken flatbread as a starter to share.. YUM!! Xx

Had this:

Attachments

• image-1952398989.jpg
    image-1952398989.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 37
Eeeek... I CAN'T SLEEP!! :-(

I am too excited about my Anniversary tomorrow!!

I need to try & sleep or I will look a wreck!!

I am wanting to try & look Glamourous!!! Lol

Best start counting those Baa Baa Lambs!! Xxxx

Hi Ladies,

I am in the middle of my first week off and I thought I would just pop on to update on my hols so far! :D

I have decided that over these two weeks, I will be sort of 'Off Plan' but will still make sure I dont loose the plot completely! I will be weighing on Sat, after week one.. the I will be leaving it 2 weeks.

Our Wedding Anniversary was AMAZING!!! As promised I will add a full length pic of myself!!

THE FIRST ONE IN ABOUT 10 YEARS!!! Previously I was Head & Boob Gal!! (That sounds rude!!!) LMAO!! :sign0007:

I will also add some pics off the food we had in the hotel.. It was soooo YUMMY!!

Today, we have been to Frankie & Bennys and to the cinema. I should call it my Flex Sin day!! :break_diet:

Tomorrow, Hubby is making me a Thai meal (he does it all from scratch and its delish!!)

Starter - Thai Crab Cakes
Main - Thai Red Curry with Coconut Rice and Spicy Pad Thai Noodles
Dessert - Coconut banana Fritters with Vanilla ice cream

Then Friday, is a full day Christmas Shopping @ The Trafford Center!! Busy Busy!!

I have actually missed all you lovely ladies on here and I am actually looking forward to gettting back 100% on plan!!

BUT.... before that, I have LONDON to look forward to next week & I CANT WAIT for that!! I am soooo EXCITED!!!!

Hope everyone is well & I will catch up on individual diarys over the next couple of days!

(Hope you like the pics!!) xxxx

I have also included a ppic of the VERY skinny Mr Sugar, after loosing 2 1/2 stone!!

Attachments

• P1000641.jpg
    P1000641.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 119
  • P1000633.jpg
    P1000633.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 101
  • P1000601.jpg
    P1000601.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 93
  • P1000666.jpg
    P1000666.jpg
    476.3 KB · Views: 84
  • P1000676.jpg
    P1000676.jpg
    475.4 KB · Views: 70
Hey sweetie, glad you had a lovely anniversary and lucky you having not only a gorgeous hubby but one that can cook Thai too...you lucky girl :giggle:
You my lovely look amazing, I saw your pics with your blonde hair on FB and have to say you look lovely in both, but I do prefer the dark hair myself, very exotic looking.
Enjoy your shopping on Friday and hope you like London and enjoy your show and meal at Claridges.
Missed you too lovely, have fun and we'll look forward to hearing all the ins and outs of your break away xxxx :hug99:

*SugarPlum* said:
Hi Ladies,

I am in the middle of my first week off and I thought I would just pop on to update on my hols so far! :D

I have decided that over these two weeks, I will be sort of 'Off Plan' but will still make sure I dont loose the plot completely! I will be weighing on Sat, after week one.. the I will be leaving it 2 weeks.

Our Wedding Anniversary was AMAZING!!! As promised I will add a full length pic of myself!!

THE FIRST ONE IN ABOUT 10 YEARS!!! Previously I was Head & Boob Gal!! (That sounds rude!!!) LMAO!! :sign0007:

I will also add some pics off the food we had in the hotel.. It was soooo YUMMY!!

Today, we have been to Frankie & Bennys and to the cinema. I should call it my Flex Sin day!! :break_diet:

Tomorrow, Hubby is making me a Thai meal (he does it all from scratch and its delish!!)

Starter - Thai Crab Cakes
Main - Thai Red Curry with Coconut Rice and Spicy Pad Thai Noodles
Dessert - Coconut banana Fritters with Vanilla ice cream

Then Friday, is a full day Christmas Shopping @ The Trafford Center!! Busy Busy!!

I have actually missed all you lovely ladies on here and I am actually looking forward to gettting back 100% on plan!!

BUT.... before that, I have LONDON to look forward to next week & I CANT WAIT for that!! I am soooo EXCITED!!!!

Hope everyone is well & I will catch up on individual diarys over the next couple of days!

(Hope you like the pics!!) xxxx

I have also included a ppic of the VERY skinny Mr Sugar, after loosing 2 1/2 stone!!

You are so lovely, great photos, you look happy, Mr sugar also. Enjoy yourselves in London
Bron xxx

Lily42uk said:
Hey sweetie, glad you had a lovely anniversary and lucky you having not only a gorgeous hubby but one that can cook Thai too...you lucky girl :giggle:
You my lovely look amazing, I saw your pics with your blonde hair on FB and have to say you look lovely in both, but I do prefer the dark hair myself, very exotic looking.
Enjoy your shopping on Friday and hope you like London and enjoy your show and meal at Claridges.
Missed you too lovely, have fun and we'll look forward to hearing all the ins and outs of your break away xxxx :hug99:

Awww thank you Lily... I have been Blonde for as long as I can remember but I am liking the new dark me! Hubby Loves it and can't imagine me being blonde now! :)

I will let you know all about my London trip, I just can't wait!!

Take care and catch up properly soon xx

Bron said:
You are so lovely, great photos, you look happy, Mr sugar also. Enjoy yourselves in London
Bron xxx

Hi Bron,

Thank You, our trip to the lakes was Fab but I can't wait for London!!

Mr Sugar is the bestest Hubby and makes me very happy, I am a very lucky lady!! :) xxxx

Wow Sugar, you look too young to be a Bank Manager, I'd put you at 24/25!

Glad you and hubby are having a fab holiday, and there's loads more left of it too :)

LoChan1984 said:
Wow Sugar, you look too young to be a Bank Manager, I'd put you at 24/25!

Glad you and hubby are having a fab holiday, and there's loads more left of it too :)

Aww Lo,

24/25... That's a HUGE compliment and 10 years younger than my age. Thank You.. You made my day!! :) xxxx

Week 1 of my hols is nearly finished! :-(

I will be weighing tomorrow and I expect a gain but I am prepared for it! I have enjoyed my week off and I will take a gain on the chin! :)

I off to London tomorrow, for my 2nd week of hols and I can't wait!!!

I promise I will get better with my diary when I am back from my hols!! :) xxx

Hey sweetie, good luck for wi tomorrow, you never know you might be surprised ....have a lovely time in London and don't forget to ask for room 304 lol ...have fun you two :hug99: xxxx

Back