SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Camila & Ginlin,

Thanks for that Ladies, I don't feel too bad, like you say.. I could have done alot worse. LOL

Been out for along walk this Evening, so I am sure I walked them off anyway! :)

Hope your both having good weeks? Xx

I am feeling very positive about this week! Fingers crossed I am in for a good Loss come Sat! :)

Meals Planned for today

BREAKFAST - Weetabix, vanilla muller light, banana

LUNCH- wholemeal toast, makeral in Tomato sauce

DINNER- shepherds pie, with sweet Potatoe mash

Melon & Strawberries

No excercise today, done it 3 days on the run and a litle sore today. When I say none, I am planning a night of housework!! :-( LOL X

Mmmm... Cottage pie in the oven, smells Devine!! :)

Still feeling FAB!! Can't wait for Sat WI!!

:) xxx

Is it the weekend yet??? :-(

Been a looooong crapy week at work!!

On the plus side, It's not drove me to chocolate!! :)

Today Meals

BREAKFAST- Weetabix, Muller light & Banana

LUNCH- wholemeal toast, mackerel in Tom sauce (I know I have this alot, but I love it!!) LOL

DINNER- Chicken & Bacon salad, muller light and strawberries

EXCERCISE- planning on going for a 2 mile walk tonight with Hubby & Doggy. :)

Good luck for today, Sugarplum. Your menu sounds really nice. Enjoy your walk!!

ellbee said:
Good luck for today, Sugarplum. Your menu sounds really nice. Enjoy your walk!!

Thank You Ellbee :) xx

You seem to be having a good week. Are you enjoying you're red week?

tillymax said:
You seem to be having a good week. Are you enjoying you're red week?

Hi Tillymax,

I definately think I feel better on the Red days, I certainly don't feel bloated like I did last week. But I don't know if that was too many Green days or if I was just having a bloated week??!!

I will have to see what the scales say on Sat! Fingers crossed!!! :)

How is your Green week going Hun? Xx

I have to admit Green day definately fill me up more!

I have planned next weeks meals and I am planning on Extra Easys over the weekend, then Red Monday to Friday. In the hope it boosts my Loss for the Sat!

However, I may be changing all my plans, depending on how this weeks loss goes!! :) LOL X

Just popped into see how you were getting along without me :8855:

looks good :D I am back now so will be checking in regularly :D

I like red days but like to mix the week up abit too, as love the odd green day so that I can have egg and chips etc, mug shots, and the odd EE days over the weekend. Your meals sound yummy all this talk of food is making me hungry again :) xxxxx

Hi Sugarplum, found your diary and read it through. You are doing very well so far, and lets face it we are all going to see the odd gain along the way. I am trying to bank on weighing less at the end of each month than I did the previous month, regardless of what happens on a week by week basis!

So far I am just doing Extra Easy and will see where it goes from there. If my losses aren't great will try having a few red and green days as I go along.

Good luck for your next weigh in!

ITS NEARLY THE WEEKEND!! :)

Meals for today....

BREAKFAST - magic Porridge

LUNCH - Mackeral in Tom sauce on wholemeal Toast

DINNER- chicken breast wrapped in bacon, mixed Vegatables and a couple of baby potatoes

1 more day till WI!! Getting Nervous now!!! LOL xx

Good luck for WI, I'll keep everything crossed for you xxx

Yeah.... It's Friday!!! :)

WI TOMORROW!!!!

Girly Night out tonight... Lots of Sins saved for Vodka! Being good and staying away from the wine!! :)

Meal out tonight also, I will be eating healthy, to allow for the Vodka!! LOL

So my next post will be in the morning, after WI!! :)

Have a good Friday everyone! Xx

WI DAY!!!!!!!!!

4lb lost :)

But why do I feel a little disappointed?? I think I was hoping for 5, which would have been the 3lb from last week & 2lb for this week! :-(

Ladies, I need a slap and a reality check.... I do realise that 4lb is huge loss, I just don't know why I don't feel AMAZING!!

So, first month done, 1st 1lb lost in total, with 1 week were I had a gain.

My next goal is to loose another stone by the 5th September & have no gains! This one could be tricky, as it's my birthday next weekend. I just couldn't count sins on my Birthday!! :-( LOL

Overall, I am very pleased... Can't believe I haven't gone of the rails once or craved anything bad at all!!

Here's to the next month!! :) xxx

Well done, 4lbs is brilliant
:talk017:

When is your birthday?, It's mine next Friday, so we can be naughty together!

Last edited:
Back