SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Boo hoo... I have STS!!!

Although I think I am carrying 5lb in each 'Thankle', plus I am suffering with a little *whispers* constipation! :-( Neither of which aid weight loss!!

I know exactly why as well... I have been so busy at work, I have hardly drank any water!!!

So on that note, today's positives!

1. I have STS, which means when my water retention goes, I will have a fab loss next week!!

2. I have a girls night planned tonight & I can't wait to let my hair down and get giddy!!

3. I have had a lovely lie in this morning!!

I am having a mini break from plan today, I need to just enjoy tonight without worrying about sins BUT tomorrow I mean business!!

This weeks goal to loose 3lb!!

Morning Cinta x

Sorry it wasn't a loss like you wanted but I agree - its not a 'true' weight anyway, when you've got rid of that water and ahem poo ahem I'm sure it's an impressive loss!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Morning Cinta x

Sorry it wasn't a loss like you wanted but I agree - its not a 'true' weight anyway, when you've got rid of that water and ahem poo ahem I'm sure it's an impressive loss!!! :)

Lol... Thanks Lisa! :) xx

Hi

Bet you are readjusting after Hols, look forward to a great loss next week, don't let it drag you down
Enjoy your weekend, and your evening with the girls
BRON

Hi hun

Sorry about the sts, but as you say once your water retention goes, I bet you'll have a brilliant loss next week :)

Just caught up on your diary, loving it!

Like the positive attitude you have with a bit of humour thrown in, that's what life's all about! :)

Hope you had fun on Saturday night :D

Look forward to following your diary :)

Hi Ladies...

Sorry I have been AWOL!! I have been sooo Naughty I didn't dare come and confess my sins!! :-(

But I am here... So forgive me Minimins for I have sinned!!!

I had my WI in Sat morning and as you know I STS, due to ankles the size of Eleflumps!! I had some girl friends round on Sat night and we had the best laugh ever!! I can't remember the last time I have Belly laughed so hard!! My tummy felt like I had done 20 sit ups!! (can I count this as Body Magic??)LOL

It was so nice seeing the girls and letting my hair down BUT I let it down a little too much!! I drank a MONTHS worth of sins!! I could not even begin to confess how much the 3 of us consumed!!! Warm up was 2 bottles of Champane, made Into cocktails with Chambord liqueur!!

Then there were the lovely crisp I sat and nibbled!! We were up drinking and nibbling crisp till 4am!!!

Now that isn't the worst bit of my confession... That came with the hangover from hell!!

I thought there would be only one thing that would cure my hangover... KFC!!

OMG... How many sins can one Sugarplum consume in one weekend!!!

So after the disappointment of my STS, I could be facing a gain this week!! & I would not be able to plea ignorance or water retention!! LOL

I am back in plan and damage limitation is the name of the gain!!!

Here are my positives for today...

1. No wine or KfC consumed today!!

2. Stuck 100% to plan and used no sins today! (can't afford to use any all week!)

3. Monday has been and gone and only 4 more get ups!!

4. My hangover has finally lifted and I feel human again!!

5. I HAVE BOOKED MY HOLIDAY TO FLORIDA!!!

I am off to Florida in Nov, so I really need to get my arse in gear!!

If you are going to be naughty, might as well make it really bad!!!

Florida, something to concentrate your energy on for the next 10 months, just think how slinky you will be, and how loose that seatbelt on the plane will be!

Have a good week
BRON

lsf666 said:
Will ignore the naughtiness and just say YEY FOR FLORIDA!!!!!! :) x

Bron said:
If you are going to be naughty, might as well make it really bad!!!

Florida, something to concentrate your energy on for the next 10 months, just think how slinky you will be, and how loose that seatbelt on the plane will be!

Have a good week
BRON

Thanks ladies,

Florida had definately given me something to aim for!!!

I am sooo excited, I just love Orlando! :) xxx

*SugarPlum* said:
Thanks ladies,

Florida had definately given me something to aim for!!!

I am sooo excited, I just love Orlando! :) xxx

Where you staying???

lsf666 said:
Where you staying???

A new hotel this time... The pointe Orlando resort. It's rated No 5 out of 365 hotels on trip advisor! It's looks really nice!

Flying with Virgin for 14 nights... Soooo excited!!! X

*SugarPlum* said:
A new hotel this time... The pointe Orlando resort. It's rated No 5 out of 365 hotels on trip advisor! It's looks really nice!

Think rhats where we stay!!!! In LBV??

*SugarPlum* said:

So jealous ;-)
Nah - really pleased for you x

Welshtigger said:
Think rhats where we stay!!!! In LBV??

Hi Jo, it's a new hotel, only been open 18 months. It's on Universal Boulevard. It looks really nice!

Can't wait!! Xxx

*SugarPlum* said:
Hi Jo, it's a new hotel, only been open 18 months. It's on Universal Boulevard. It looks really nice!

Can't wait!! Xxx

Ah right! It's cypress pointe we stay at-I got confused!! Lol xx

Florida :wow: what a fab incentive hun and I am totally jealous :giggle: and happy for you too :hug99: xxx

Back