SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Tuesday Morning, always seem so much brighter than Monday's! :)

Ok, positives for today!!

1. I am going to have another 100% day today, I can feel it!!

2. I have booked Friday off work, so I have a short week! :)

3. Hubby had to be in work silly early (5am) which meant after he had kissed me goodbye, I had 2 hours blissful sleep left!!

Food for today - Red Day

Breakfast - banana & Muller light

Lunch - Spag Bol from last night, without the Spag! :) fruit

Dinner - BLT & Chicken toasted sandwich... So yummy (using 2xB for the two slices of bread)

I MUST DRINK WATER TODAY! I was drinking litres each day and I have been so busy I have got out of the habit of it!

Hope everyone is having a good week!?? Xx

:woohoo: yay for booking your holiday, I'm finding mine a great incentive to stick at it :D hope yours does the same for you too xx

EmmyR1984 said:
:woohoo: yay for booking your holiday, I'm finding mine a great incentive to stick at it :D hope yours does the same for you too xx

Purple Patsy said:
Holiday sounds fab. What an incentive.

Weekend sounds fun but "messy" your poor head.

Yey for the 100% and for the line under the w/end. Go you. You'll likely redeem you naughtiness over the week and do fine at WI.

Lovin the positives. :D

Thanks for your support Ladies... I really appreciate it!

Xxx

I have had my 'After meltdown, Light Bulb' moment!!! If that makes sense!!

I was getting really down about how much I had let myself down at weekend... But if I am honest I have been 'playing' with the plan since Christmas!

I am lucky I have lost when I have and I should be very grateful I havent put weight on!

I have had a good chat with Hubby about how I was feeling! I don't want to put back in the 3 stone I have lost and I definately want to loose a hell of a lot more weight!!

I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO FLORIDA WORRYING IF I WILL FIT IN A RIDE (or even more so, worrying the restraints won't hold my weight and I will fall out half way round!!!) :-(

I have had 2 days now of being 100% back on plan and even if I can't get a loss after my weekend antics, I WILL GET A HUGE LOSS the following week!!

I have set myself and Hubby a Challenge... We are having a meal planning night! We each have to come up with 10 meals that we have never had and 5 desserts we have never had! I have got into a food rut and have not been getting excited by my meals!! I need to change that straight away!

I also plan to start posting my food pics again, as it helped me focus on making really enjoyable meals!

Tonight I made a Banana and Mixed Berry Eaton Mess.. It was sooo Yummy and I am totally stuffed! It made me realise it's been a while since I made a SE meal that I really enjoyed!

So on light of the new me.... Here is a pic of my Yummy Eaton Mess!!

image-3704905573.jpg

THIS SUGARPLUM HAS HER MOJO BACK!!!! :)

What a wonderful incentive, Florida! How long til you go? You are almost at the half century Cinta, far too far in the journey to do anything but keep going. You are doing fab xxxx

Lucia Lucia said:
What a wonderful incentive, Florida! How long til you go? You are almost at the half century Cinta, far too far in the journey to do anything but keep going. You are doing fab xxxx

Thank You Lucia,

I haven't even realised that I have nearly lost half a century! :)

I go to Florida in November, so with the right mindset and motivation, my aim is to loose 6 stone before I go!! Xxx

Mmm that looks yummy don't worry about your little blip sweetie in the grand scale of things its only a little one.. I am sooo jealous of your Florida trip I went years ago with my ex husband I loved it xxx

Mrs E-H said:
Mmm that looks yummy don't worry about your little blip sweetie in the grand scale of things its only a little one.. I am sooo jealous of your Florida trip I went years ago with my ex husband I loved it xxx

Thanks Hunny, I have been struggling since Christmas but have not wanted to admit it really!

I am very grateful that I haven't put weight on and that I stopped and reassessed why I want to loose the weight, before I totally went off plan!!

I am soooo excited about Florida, we went for Honeymoon in 2007 & we will be over there for our 5th Wedding Anniversary!! <3

Thanks for your words of Support, I really appreciate it! :) xxx

Hi just read ur last post I have been exactly the same struggled since Christmas even tho I've lost 6 stone that didn't make any difference the pounds were creeping bk slowly but I couldn't get any incentive to alter this, I dont want to go bk to the way I was but wasn't helping myself either , I too some how gave myself a talking to also talked to my fiancé he is so supportive but I wonder for how long, I even started a diary and hav put how I felt on the bad days , I started Bk on plan yesterday and hav had 2 brilliant days I feel I hav got control bk, oohh sorry for going on for so long but you wrote exactly how I have been feeling I was thinking it was me just being useless

mariavon said:
Hi just read ur last post I have been exactly the same struggled since Christmas even tho I've lost 6 stone that didn't make any difference the pounds were creeping bk slowly but I couldn't get any incentive to alter this, I dont want to go bk to the way I was but wasn't helping myself either , I too some how gave myself a talking to also talked to my fiancé he is so supportive but I wonder for how long, I even started a diary and hav put how I felt on the bad days , I started Bk on plan yesterday and hav had 2 brilliant days I feel I hav got control bk, oohh sorry for going on for so long but you wrote exactly how I have been feeling I was thinking it was me just being useless

I can totally understand how your feeling!

6stone is AMAZING!!

I always start to go off plan a little when I see a noticeable difference in clothes ect!! But thats when I should feel even more motivated!!

How long has it taken you to loose 6 stone and how much more do you want to lose Hunny? X

I started last wed in June I still got between 3 - 4 stone to go, but since Xmas it has been so hard to get the motivation bk , I'm similar ppl were complimenting me how I looked good and I just seemed to go even more off plan but as I said had 2 days being 100% so want to carry on for myself

mariavon said:
I started last wed in June I still got between 3 - 4 stone to go, but since Xmas it has been so hard to get the motivation bk , I'm similar ppl were complimenting me how I looked good and I just seemed to go even more off plan but as I said had 2 days being 100% so want to carry on for myself

Snap... 2 days on 100% plan!!

WE WILL DO THIS!!! :) xxx

lsf666 said:
And Cinta's back :)

Excellent news x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awwww... Thanks Lisa!! :) xxx

Cinta that is exactly how I was feeling after Xmas, couldn't get myself back into a routine. I know for definite that this Xmas I will not be buying bad things so I can stay on plan and make it feel like a normal day.

Well done on coming here and being honest. Wish I had done this after Xmas rather than taking a few wks off. But in the end, looking at my priorities worked to get my head straight.

Stacey Xx

bb65 said:
Cinta that is exactly how I was feeling after Xmas, couldn't get myself back into a routine. I know for d

I need new meals to try, I was just getting stuck in a meal rut!

Hopefully hubby's and my challenge will produce lots of new meal ideas!

I will get back into a routine, as there is no way I am going backwards!! :) xxx

*SugarPlum* said:
I need new meals to try, I was just getting stuck in a meal rut!

Hopefully hubby's and my challenge will produce lots of new meal ideas!

I will get back into a routine, as there is no way I am going backwards!! :) xxx

I forgot to say Thank You Stacey! :) xxx

No probs, its always me thinking of ideas even though hubby eats the same and previously went to sw and lost weight to get to Target. He can't cook much except pasta n sauce or a fry up. Lol x

Back