SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

4lb is amazing! You shouldn't be disappointed at all, you've lost over a stone already - thats fantatsic :)

And you are sticking to the plan and not craving lots of naughty things, you are doing so well, at this rate you'll be at your target in no time!
xxx

ginlin said:
Well done, 4lbs is brilliant
:talk017:

When is your birthday?, It's mine next Friday, so we can be naughty together!

Thank You GinLin,

My Birthday next Friday also!! :) 5th August!! :) xxx

NikkiPitcher said:
4lb is amazing! You shouldn't be disappointed at all, you've lost over a stone already - thats fantatsic :)

And you are sticking to the plan and not craving lots of naughty things, you are doing so well, at this rate you'll be at your target in no time!
xxx

Awww, Thank You Nikki :) xxx

ginlin said:
We're Twins! xxxxx

:) Like you said, we can be Naughty together next weekend! :) xxx

ginlin said:
Definately!

Do you have any plans?
I'm going to TGI's - You know the most SW friendly place I could think of!:eek:

My Hubby is an amazing cook, so we are having a three course meal at home, I dont think the recipes will be on slimming world! Lol

Starter - French onion soup, with a Gruyere cheese Cruton

Main - peppered Fillet steak in a Jack Daniels sauce

Dessert- chocolate souffle with a shot of Tia Maria!!

OMG.. and then there is the Red Wine!

I think I need to eat lettuce from now Till next fri!! :-( xxx

My Hubby is an amazing cook, so we are having a three course meal at home, I dont think the recipes will be on slimming world! Lol

Starter - French onion soup, with a Gruyere cheese Cruton

Main - peppered Fillet steak in a Jack Daniels sauce

Dessert- chocolate souffle with a shot of Tia Maria!!

OMG.. and then there is the Red Wine!

I think I need to eat lettuce from now Till next fri!! :-( xxx

Yum, Yum x

Weigh Day Treat....

Lovely Cold Cider in the Garden with my wonderful Hubby!!

Tea - Chicken & Choritzo Jambayla, recipe from on here. Will let you know what it's like.

Followed by Eaton Mess, using Quark & White choc options! Very unsure about it, sounds weird but I will let you know!! LOL

Oh my Gosh... Tea was sooo Yummy!! I am going to put pics up tomorrow!!! :)

Best Tea Ever!!!

Yesterdays Tea was YUM YUM YUM!!! :eat:

The recipes on this web site are amazing! I get so much more from this site compared to attending a weekly class!

Here are some pics... (I hope this works!) :ashamed0005:

The Eton Mess was AMAZING!! :worthy: I cannot believe that Quark & White Choc Options can taste sooooo Nice!!!

Meals plannes for today -

Breakfast - Weetabix & bannana

Lunch - BLT on Whole meal bread YUM

Dinner - Roast Chicken Sunday Lunch with a TON of veg. Followed by Vanilla muller light & strawberries!

I was a bit naughty yesterday and had 2 cans of cider - it was sooo hot and I cracked! :break_diet:Hope I dont pay for it next Sat!! LOL

Attachments

• IMG_0595.jpg
    IMG_0595.jpg
    418.5 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0600.jpg
    IMG_0600.jpg
    490.4 KB · Views: 140
CORR CORR CORR AND CORR AGAIN can I come for tea please pretty please lol looks delicious and very (told you I was a guts) moreish dunno if I could stop at 1 Eton mess methinks I would be having sneaky Eton messes all over the place good girl onthe 4lbs off and don't be disappointed! Norty norty thats for me when I am getting pathetic losses and have a huge moan to all you lovely gels here .I love your garden furniture too Sugar very posh and clean not like mine covered in bird wotsits !lol speak later xx

They both look delicious!

What are the syn values?

Hi Ginlin,

They are both recipes from this site.

The Chicken Jambayla was 6 sins on EE. Thats because i used Choritzo sausage, people were saying you could mathesons sausage and it was less sins! I just love choritzo, so i did'nt want to use an alternative.

The eton Mess was 4 sins. 2 for the Meringue nest & 2 for the White Choc Options.

10 sins used but DEFINATELY worth every little sin!! It was DELISH!!! :) xxx

Thanks, I will give the Jambalaya a go, but like you, I would also use the chorizo, which I think is well worth the syns!

Hiya Sugarplum,

Just finished my first week and with having a similar amount of weight to lose your diary thread caught my eye :)

Congrats on the weight lost so far, is your hubby doing as well as you?

Could I ask you about pilates - if you use a particular dvd or anything? I was interested in giving this a go. I've got some barbara currie yoga dvds which I dusted off but I'm finding a lot of the moves rather difficult with a stiff back and the big tummy :( Wondered if pilates was any easier?

You mentioned that you struggle to use your hexa's in an earlier post. SW used to only say have one hexa in the past but they increased this to 1-2. There was scientific study which showed dairy can support weight loss so it's not just for calcium! I drink herbal tea so don't use it in that but I like having a milky coffee in the evening if I've not used the allowance for cereal milk or some cheese.

I don't do green days much 'cause I find it difficult to eat much veg on them - I just want the mound of pasta or chips and beans lol. I'm thinking of trying those 10 mini challenges in the thread on the main board though, which includes an all green week, to see how my losses go. Could be something worth doing to see what works well for you?

Will be following your diary for motivation (I WI on saturdays too and it's my birthday on 17th of august, I'm like a few weeks behind you on the SW path lol)

Hiya Sugarplum,

Just finished my first week and with having a similar amount of weight to lose your diary thread caught my eye :)

Congrats on the weight lost so far, is your hubby doing as well as you?

Could I ask you about pilates - if you use a particular dvd or anything? I was interested in giving this a go. I've got some barbara currie yoga dvds which I dusted off but I'm finding a lot of the moves rather difficult with a stiff back and the big tummy :( Wondered if pilates was any easier?

You mentioned that you struggle to use your hexa's in an earlier post. SW used to only say have one hexa in the past but they increased this to 1-2. There was scientific study which showed dairy can support weight loss so it's not just for calcium! I drink herbal tea so don't use it in that but I like having a milky coffee in the evening if I've not used the allowance for cereal milk or some cheese.

I don't do green days much 'cause I find it difficult to eat much veg on them - I just want the mound of pasta or chips and beans lol. I'm thinking of trying those 10 mini challenges in the thread on the main board though, which includes an all green week, to see how my losses go. Could be something worth doing to see what works well for you?

Will be following your diary for motivation (I WI on saturdays too and it's my birthday on 17th of august, I'm like a few weeks behind you on the SW path lol)

Hi LoChan,

Well done on your loss in week 1!!! You did AMAZING!!

I actually have a pilated machine, I got it of QVC a couple of years ago, it came with a DVD & instructions. I absolutely LOVE it! I can really notice a difference in my flexibility and tone! :D

I have'nt seen the 10 mini Challenges.. I will go and have a peek!! It sounds good!

Hope you have a another fab WI on Sat.. I am a bit worried about mine, its my Birthday weekend and its my TOTM! :cry:

But I am in it for the Marathon not the Sprint! LOL xx

TOTM :-( Trying something different!!

Here it is... Monday again!! Not feeling too Blue today, as I am holiday on friday, as its my Birthday!!! :birthday:

I am trying something new this week, Its my TOTM & I am Craving bad things!! :break_diet:So I have enjoyed EE days over the weekend, I am having a Green day today, then on the run up to WI, I am having Red days!

I am hoping that the Carbs on EE & Green days will stop my Cravings!! :sign0009:

Feeling Nervous about this week, TOTM & My Birthday!! Hubby & I are having a Romantic meal for my B'day :candledinner: But I am having it on the Sat night, after WI!! LOL

I need to keep motivated this week, set my new goal for another stone by 5th Sept!! :party0011:

Todays Meal...

Breakfast - Weetabix & Banana

Lunch - Beans on Wholemeal Toast

Dinner - Leek & Pea Pasta (From this months Magazine)

Planning on a long walk tonight, not been for a couple of days and I am actually missing it!! :bliss:

WOULD LOVE A 3LB LOSS THIS WEEK!!
:party0019:

Well done on the loss -4lbs is fantastic. Definitely going to try that jambalaya recipe. Chorizo is well worth the syns *drool*.

I'm having fruit and what ever else I can find that's free for breakfast and lunch and SW doner kebab for tea. My weigh-in is tomorrow.

Really interesting about the HEX As. I always struggle to eat mine, as i don't like milk in my coffee and only have a tiny amount mixed with water in my cereal. Must try harder to have them!

ellbee said:
Well done on the loss -4lbs is fantastic. Definitely going to try that jambalaya recipe. Chorizo is well worth the syns *drool*.

I'm having fruit and what ever else I can find that's free for breakfast and lunch and SW doner kebab for tea. My weigh-in is tomorrow.

Really interesting about the HEX As. I always struggle to eat mine, as i don't like milk in my coffee and only have a tiny amount mixed with water in my cereal. Must try harder to have them!

Oooo... SW Donnet Kebab!!! You must let mr know what it's like!! :)

Hubby would be sooo impressed if I served that up on a Friday night!

I might email SW about the A's (I am doing it online), like you I really struggle to get my A's each day! :-(

Back