SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Booo Hoooo :cry::cry::cry:

I have been awake all night, with a sniffly cold!! :yuk: Now I am totally shattered and need to head of too work in a minute!

Tonsilitus and now a cold, I thought all this healthy eating was suppossed to make me feel full of vitality?! LOL

TOTM & feeling all sorry for myself! :cry:LOL But not tempted with the Chocolate at all!!! Gold Star for me!! :party0011:

Meals for today

BREAKFAST - Weetabix, banana, muller light

LUNCH - Mackeral on toast

DINNER - Chicken Salad.

I am trying to be ultra good, as I feel like a bloated whale & I want to be able to enjoy my Birthday meal :D

Awws, my sympathies - I had insomnia on monday night with the heat and whatnot. Was drinking loads of water yesterday and spent the evening drinking a teapot full of sleepytime tea and thankfully it did the trick.

Must admit I've been having chocolate pretty much everyday (synned of course) - I'm making sure not to have too much of it in the house at once but even then at the moment with it being early days I'm not tempted to binge - too full from eating SW curry most days lol.

Are you making much progress with the A choices? Not seeing them on your menus heh. I know you're on red days but are you having any superfree with your lunches? Just y'menu looks a little small to me.

Hope work goes well today while you're feeling out of sorts x

LoChan1984 said:
Awws, my sympathies - I had insomnia on monday night with the heat and whatnot. Was drinking loads of water yesterday and spent the evening drinking a teapot full of sleepytime tea and thankfully it did the trick.

Must admit I've been having chocolate pretty much everyday (synned of course) - I'm making sure not to have too much of it in the house at once but even then at the moment with it being early days I'm not tempted to binge - too full from eating SW curry most days lol.

Are you making much progress with the A choices? Not seeing them on your menus heh. I know you're on red days but are you having any superfree with your lunches? Just y'menu looks a little small to me.

Hope work goes well today while you're feeling out of sorts x

Hi LoChan,

You are probably spot on about me not eating enough! I do eat fruit that I don't tend to put on, like strawberries and melon. :)

Usually my meals are quite large portions of either salad or Vegatables.

Not really getting my A's down me, occasionally I have some milk on my Weetabix but not very often! :-(

I need to be thinking how I can eat more during the day! Suggestions very welcome :) xxx

I am having a bad day and feeling all sorry for myself! I feel soo rotten with this stupid cold!!

I should have been going for a lovely long walk, instead I am in bed with a Beechams!!

I have no way had enough to eat today! :-( I had my Breakfast and Lunch as mentioned above, however when it came to tea all I managed was a chicken breast!

I have been drinking lots and lots of water though!!

Still motivated though and not cheated in the slightest!

I think I need an early night and I will hopefully wake up back to my sparkly self!

Xxx

dmboanas said:
Oh , you poor thing.. The last thing you want is lots of food when you feel rough.. Drink, drink, drink .. With luck, you will have got the worst of it over in by your birthday

Awww.. Thank you!!

I am drinking Gallons.. So fingers crossed I will be better for Sat! It's my birthday Friday but I am having my birthday meal on Sat, after WI! :)

Xxx

QUESTION- Does the TOTM really effect WI and if so, by how much????

I have been ultra good this week, mainly Red days but I still feel very bloated (like I am having really fat week, if that makes sense??). I used to always feel bloated but now, there are days when I feel alot slimmer and that's having only lost a stone.

I have stayed away from the scales all week but getting worried over Sat WI. :-(

Last day at work, then off for a long weekend!! :)

BREAKFAST - Magic Porridge YUM

LUNCH - makeral on wholemeal toast & Bananan

DINNER- Off to my mums for tea, it will be meat with either salad or vegetables. Not sure exactly though? It will be sin free.

So, not really used any sins today.. Hardly used any all week! So might treat myself to a glass of bubbly tomorrow night! ;-) xxx

Morning - is your cold any better today? I've woke up with an earache myself... wondering if during the first few weeks of healthy eating while the body is detoxing a bit if we're more susceptible to colds and things. Annoying if so as I'm off on holiday tomorrow so don't want to be sick for that either grr!

I've found the same thing with bloating this week, can't really advise on TOTM as mine seem few and far between with the high weight and Implanon... I've found drinking lots of water and herbal tea (particularly peppermint, aids digestion) has worked for me.

Do think you should try and use a few syns each day, maybe aim for 5 minimum?

Was wondering do you like babybels or laughing cow triangles? Thought you could try having those as an A choice with some fruit as a snack.

I've found I'm struggling most days eating enough, in the first week even my appetite dropped a fair bit. I've been trying not having puddings with meals and instead having some fruit and yoghurt as a snack in the morning or afternoon to try and even things out a bit. I've not managed to keep off the scales with naughty peeks to make sure it's working though, well done to you for the abstinence!

Hope the work day goes quickly for you so the long weekend comes round fast :D

Btw did you see the recipe for the giant jaffa cake? I'm definitely making that today mmmmm lol

TOTM can make a big difference to fluid retention but its different for everyone . Very common to STS or a little gain ..sorry , dont want to be a misery . In the old days we used to call it star week.. maybe that was a different club. Anyway, it was marked on our cards bit like getting out of showers at school. I was an extreme start week gainer and could put on up to 5lbs . Rather unfairly though , I got slimmer of the week most months the week after when it all came off again..

dmboanas said:
TOTM can make a big difference to fluid retention but its different for everyone . Very common to STS or a little gain ..sorry , dont want to be a misery . In the old days we used to call it star week.. maybe that was a different club. Anyway, it was marked on our cards bit like getting out of showers at school. I was an extreme start week gainer and could put on up to 5lbs . Rather unfairly though , I got slimmer of the week most months the week after when it all came off again..

I hate being a woman!! Lol.. I was wanting a good loss this week!! :-(

Hubby has lost 4lb and we still have till Sat to go for official WI! I have not risked going on the scales mid week!! Lol

LoChan1984 said:
Morning - is your cold any better today? I've woke up with an earache myself... wondering if during the first few weeks of healthy eating while the body is detoxing a bit if we're more susceptible to colds and things. Annoying if so as I'm off on holiday tomorrow so don't want to be sick for that either grr!

I've found the same thing with bloating this week, can't really advise on TOTM as mine seem few and far between with the high weight and Implanon... I've found drinking lots of water and herbal tea (particularly peppermint, aids digestion) has worked for me.

Do think you should try and use a few syns each day, maybe aim for 5 minimum?

Was wondering do you like babybels or laughing cow triangles? Thought you could try having those as an A choice with some fruit as a snack.

I've found I'm struggling most days eating enough, in the first week even my appetite dropped a fair bit. I've been trying not having puddings with meals and instead having some fruit and yoghurt as a snack in the morning or afternoon to try and even things out a bit. I've not managed to keep off the scales with naughty peeks to make sure it's working though, well done to you for the abstinence!

Hope the work day goes quickly for you so the long weekend comes round fast :D

Btw did you see the recipe for the giant jaffa cake? I'm definitely making that today mmmmm lol

Arrggghhh... I know what you mean about body detoxing! :-( I am not usually ill.. My body must be in shock!!! LOL

I dont like cheese like baby bel ect, I trying to use more sins. Just had Eaton Mess again tonight with a ton of strawberries!! Yum!!! I also eat lots of muller lights. :) plus I think I will be eating a week worth of sins on my birthday meal!! LOL

I have'nt seen the Jaffa Cake recipe BUT I am going to go and have a look for it now!!! :) LOL XX

AW Sugar dint realise you had been poorly have been busy working and had my lil great nephew down from brum for the day hence not posting hope you are feeling loads and loads better I have had cold sores and my dd has shingles all over her back I wonder if its something to do with detoxing? HMM FUNNY THOUGH ISN'T IT PROB COINCIDENCE THOUGH.! HOW ON EARTH IS HUBBS LOSING SO MUCH GOD HE IS SOOOOOOO lucky! sorry caps and haven't got time to repeat writing gotta go to bed soon.lol Anyway a lil msg for tom haven't known you long and I realise it's virtual world and we don't really know one another in the flesh so to speak lol but I really think you are a lovely person and hope you have a wonderful birthday tom you deserve it XXX HAPPY BIRTHDAY XXX

Gargh I killed my attempt at the giant jaffa cake thingy after the chocolate went wrong, tried microwaving the jelly and flan for a few secs to take the cool off as it was messing up the chocolate - it melted into the flan and went all gloopy :(

Maybe you'll have better luck than me, I'll try again after my holiday lol.

Hope you have a lovely birthday - good luck for your WI x

:birthday:... and hope you are on the mend soon..

Just a ponder about your heA... what about feta, mozarella, parmesan? They are nice n easy to use up -especially as your hubby likes cooking such wonderful meals Im sure he could incorporate them ;)
Im the opposite I love my heAs and usually end up buying more milk with my syns :p ... and well I can eat feta any time :D
Right I wlil get off again..
Have a lovely weekend!!

Hi Ladies,

Have you missed me?? :) LOL

Had my WI this morning and I am down 2lb and 2inch of my waist!! Woooo Whooo!!

I am very pleased, as it's my TOTM & I am feeling like bloated whale!!! :-(

I had a lovely birthday yesterday, I spend the day with my mum and 2 year old nephew. (Hubby had to work) I got lots of lovely presents and was spoilt as usual! But I am a good girl, so I deserve it! ;-) LOL

Tonight is my birthday meal with Hubby and I can't wait. Officially known as sin free night!! ;-) LOL

On the menu tonight (WARNING DO NOT READ IF WILL POWER IS LOW OR YOUR EASILY TEMPTED!!) lol

Starter - Warm Fig Tart, with Roqeufort Cheese, served with a homemade Red Onion Chutney

Main - Fillet Steak served on a bed of parsnip & Potatoe Mash. Served with asparagus and a creamy Jack Daniels/Peppercorn Sauce!! YUM

Dessert - Chocolate & Ammeretto Cheesecake

Coffee - Liquor Coffee with Tia Maria and double cream!!

Wine - All swilled down by a lovely bottle of Red!!

OMG... HOW NAUGHTY!!!!!

Needless to say, I have planned my meals for the rest of the week and I am having Red Days with tons of Super Speed Foods!! My Goal is 2lb again this week, which will be some going after my meal tonight!! LOL

XXXXXX

keke said:
AW Sugar dint realise you had been poorly have been busy working and had my lil great nephew down from brum for the day hence not posting hope you are feeling loads and loads better I have had cold sores and my dd has shingles all over her back I wonder if its something to do with detoxing? HMM FUNNY THOUGH ISN'T IT PROB COINCIDENCE THOUGH.! HOW ON EARTH IS HUBBS LOSING SO MUCH GOD HE IS SOOOOOOO lucky! sorry caps and haven't got time to repeat writing gotta go to bed soon.lol Anyway a lil msg for tom haven't known you long and I realise it's virtual world and we don't really know one another in the flesh so to speak lol but I really think you are a lovely person and hope you have a wonderful birthday tom you deserve it XXX HAPPY BIRTHDAY XXX

Hi Keke,

That was a lovely message, Thank you :)

Hubby is doing amazing he has lost 1st 4, he is 6ft4 and he looks amazing for it! I can't believe how different he looks!

Whilst I have lost the same weight but dont look any different yet! :-( I think I will need to loose 3 stone before I even see a slight improvement!! LOL

But Hey Ho... I know I am in this for the long Haul.

BUT WE WILL DO IT!!! :) xxxxxxxxx

CAPRICORN said:
:birthday:... and hope you are on the mend soon..

Just a ponder about your heA... what about feta, mozarella, parmesan? They are nice n easy to use up -especially as your hubby likes cooking such wonderful meals Im sure he could incorporate them ;)
Im the opposite I love my heAs and usually end up buying more milk with my syns :p ... and well I can eat feta any time :D
Right I wlil get off again..
Have a lovely weekend!!

Hi Capricorn,

Thanks for the tip.. Parmesan is a good option, as I do like that on my pasta.

I have been trying to have milk on my cereal a couple of mornings rather than a Muller Light.

I have also thought of stuffing chicken with a bit of cheese, as I do like it melted. :)

Hope your having a lovely weekend! :) xxx

Back