SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

JackieN said:
mmmm you shouldn't be worse sweetie eating the fruit and veggies.... wonder why. Has to be reason. I was going to say takes time for body to adjust but its been a few weeks now. xxxxx

Yep, I am on week 8 now. Hubby think it's because I am eating more meat, having Red days.

I will pop to holland & barratt and see what they say?!

I am eating more fruit than I ever have! :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ANOTHER 1LB LOSS!! :cry::cry::cry:

I dont know what I doing wrong!! Thats 2 weeks on the run!!

I was really hoping for a bigger loss this week, as I have been trying so hard. :confused: :confused: :confused:

If anyone has any suggestions, I would really appreciate them. Have a peek at my diary and see if I am doing anything wrong!? :cry:

I have not done any excercise lat week, so this weeks plan is excercise, excercise, excercise!!

I am also going to try reducing my potion sizes??!

Onwards and downwards... today is a new week!

*SugarPlum* said:
ANOTHER 1LB LOSS!! :cry::cry::cry:

I dont know what I doing wrong!! Thats 2 weeks on the run!!

I was really hoping for a bigger loss this week, as I have been trying so hard. :confused: :confused: :confused:

If anyone has any suggestions, I would really appreciate them. Have a peek at my diary and see if I am doing anything wrong!? :cry:

I have not done any excercise lat week, so this weeks plan is excercise, excercise, excercise!!

I am also going to try reducing my potion sizes??!

Onwards and downwards... today is a new week!

I'm sure you're not doing anything wrong tho, cos you've still lost 1lb :)
Do you have a separate diary for just food, or is it all on here? :) xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Thanks GinLin,

Your Fahitas sound Yummy BUT no Margharitas... That's criminal!!! Lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I totally agree :cry::cry:

But I really didn't want to drink 42 syns for a bottle of the Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Margharitas:eek:

I'm sure you're not doing anything wrong tho, cos you've still lost 1lb :)
Do you have a separate diary for just food, or is it all on here? :) xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Hi Jo,

I just add my foods on here. I have mainly been doing Red days, with EE days at weekend.

Do today I am planning Spagetti Bolagnaise (EE), tomorrow i will have another EE day. Then Mon - Fri will be Red.

Maybe I need to try a few Green?!!!

Well done on your 1lb loss, and I also don't think that you are doing anything wrong, as 1lb a week is a really good average loss :)

:eek::eek:
I totally agree :cry::cry:

But I really didn't want to drink 42 syns for a bottle of the Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Margharitas:eek:

NOOOOOO.... Oh My Gosh??!! :eek: How many Sins?!

We are having frineds round next Sat & we are having a Mexican meal, they will not be on the menu then!!!!

:eek::eek:

NOOOOOO.... Oh My Gosh??!! :eek: How many Sins?!

We are having frineds round next Sat & we are having a Mexican meal, they will not be on the menu then!!!!

Exactly!:eek:.....But that is my absolute favourite Margharita, have made them from scratch with lime juice, but just doesn't taste the same, and still quite high in syns.

Well done on your loss so far, please don't feel disheartened by the 1lb loss because a loss is still a loss. :-D x

Thank You WhitePigeon,

I know I should be happy with a loss... I am just very impatient!!! LOL :D :D

*SugarPlum* said:
Hi Jo,

I just add my foods on here. I have mainly been doing Red days, with EE days at weekend.

Do today I am planning Spagetti Bolagnaise (EE), tomorrow i will have another EE day. Then Mon - Fri will be Red.

Maybe I need to try a few Green?!!!

Ok, I'll have a nosey thru later. It's gotta be what works for you hun, I really enjoy green days, and find because I run 4/5 days a week, that it works better for me. xx

*SugarPlum* said:
Thank You WhitePigeon,

I know I should be happy with a loss... I am just very impatient!!! LOL :D :D

Oh gosh, as am I haha but I'm sure you'll lose more next week - you've done brilliantly so far! :) x

It's a good loss. They recommend 1 to 2lb a week.

The weight isn't going to come off over night.

Could you aim for 1lb a week and then anymore is a bonus. I think you need to get your brain thinking it's going to take a long time cos I'm worried that you're wanting it all off right now and that's not going to happen.

I'll have a check through your food later today cos I'm off out in a bit.

You are doing well and as I was trying to say we just need to get your brain to see what we're all seeing :)

If you read back in my diary I was in the same place a few weeks ago. Upset by losing a pound. I think we decide this time we are doing to do this etc etc and just want it gone, like now! But I have pretty much accepted this won't happen. I think a pound a week is best to aim for and if you lose more some weeks its a bonus. I know thats not ideal but actually it is.Its more likely to stay off and look at the yummy foods you are eating while you lose it? You have some amazing meals and a hubby who can cook them fantastically :)

Well done on that pound loss sweetie its a good loss. In my opinion for what its worth if you are already clogged up green will just add to it. By all means have the odd green day (I do when I need a carb fix or egg & chips & beans).

Please don't be disheartened. Its another pound you will never see again. Pick something up that weighs a pound. Its not to be sniffed at. Then pick up the weight of what you've lost so far :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done on the 1lb loss Sugar - I know it's hard seeing the numbers slow down after losing such big amounts at the start but it is natural for that to happen. Just keep persevering and it'll happen. Have you taken your measurements again to see if there's any inchloss?

I'd definitely recommend getting some exercise in - I think it helps if you can focus on improving fitness aswell it can all fall together.

Also I may be biased about the mackeral but it possibly wouldn't hurt to vary your meals a bit - it might keep your body guessing? And of course trying to sort out your tummy probs will be a benefit too :)

Good luck for the coming week, try not to feel too dissapointed, 1st 8lbs in 8 weeks is a great acheivement x

It's a good loss. They recommend 1 to 2lb a week.

The weight isn't going to come off over night.

Could you aim for 1lb a week and then anymore is a bonus. I think you need to get your brain thinking it's going to take a long time cos I'm worried that you're wanting it all off right now and that's not going to happen.

I'll have a check through your food later today cos I'm off out in a bit.

You are doing well and as I was trying to say we just need to get your brain to see what we're all seeing :)

I know your totally right TillyMax,

I think I am just desperate to get out of the 20's... the teen can take as long as it needs to drop off.

I will be sticking to plan though, I am still motivated and prefer lossing it how I am, rather than Food subliments like Lighter Life.

xxx

If you read back in my diary I was in the same place a few weeks ago. Upset by losing a pound. I think we decide this time we are doing to do this etc etc and just want it gone, like now! But I have pretty much accepted this won't happen. I think a pound a week is best to aim for and if you lose more some weeks its a bonus. I know thats not ideal but actually it is.Its more likely to stay off and look at the yummy foods you are eating while you lose it? You have some amazing meals and a hubby who can cook them fantastically :)

Well done on that pound loss sweetie its a good loss. In my opinion for what its worth if you are already clogged up green will just add to it. By all means have the odd green day (I do when I need a carb fix or egg & chips & beans).

Please don't be disheartened. Its another pound you will never see again. Pick something up that weighs a pound. Its not to be sniffed at. Then pick up the weight of what you've lost so far :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Jackie,

I need to realign my Goals as i think I have set them too high, so I get dissapointed when I dont hit them!

Foe example the extra stone by Sep 5th, that would mean I would have lost a stone a month... maybe not realistic?!

I will set myself a goal for Christmas... That way, if I have little ups & down, I wont get disheartened.

Well done on the 1lb loss Sugar - I know it's hard seeing the numbers slow down after losing such big amounts at the start but it is natural for that to happen. Just keep persevering and it'll happen. Have you taken your measurements again to see if there's any inchloss?

I'd definitely recommend getting some exercise in - I think it helps if you can focus on improving fitness aswell it can all fall together.

Also I may be biased about the mackeral but it possibly wouldn't hurt to vary your meals a bit - it might keep your body guessing? And of course trying to sort out your tummy probs will be a benefit too :)

Good luck for the coming week, try not to feel too dissapointed, 1st 8lbs in 8 weeks is a great acheivement x

Thank You LoChan,

Your definately right about the excercise, I am definately getting off my Butt and doing some walking this week!

I have also ordered the Kettleworx dvd and weight, so I will be starting that! That is supposed to burn Mega Fat.. so we will see :D

Back