SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Probably best to just forget about today, I make the same mistakes as I swop between red and the occassional extra easy day.

ginlin said:
Probably best to just forget about today, I make the same mistakes as I swop between red and the occassional extra easy day.

Yep, I agree. I don't think It could do that much damage. I am hoping the fact I have used no sins, balances out! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep, I agree. I don't think It could do that much damage. I am hoping the fact I have used no sins, balances out! X

Exactly, and I can't see any HExA's in there, so all around, it's probably not bad at all!

JackieN said:
Its not that bad sweetie. Nothing unhealthy and not had syns. don't worry about it :bighug: just forget it. Remember my smash pizza on a red day :8855:

Yankee candles my favourite is black cherry.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lol... Yep... Smash Pizza is as famous as my 'Gravy Gate'!! Lol

Mmmm Black Cherry, That sounds lovely, not smelt that one. You can't beat Yankee Candles, they make the whole house smell Lush!! I have them everywhere! :)

My 2nd problem of the day is my new Yankee Candle!!! It's Almond Cookie & it's making me crave sweet things!!! Lol

But, Country Carrott doesn't sound like it would smell appealing!! Lol

No... sounds like you'd be setting Jasper Carrott on fire in your garden lol

I wouldn't worry too much about the hiccup today, think everyone forgets to include the 1/3 superfree now and again x

I only buy the tarts now as cheaper and then if I don't like it I don't buy it again. I love black cherry its gorgeous :D

Gravy gate :8855: i love that name for it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mn, tarts usually are cheap, not as classy though ;)

Can you tell I'm in a better mood today? lol

love Yankee candles :D

i cant remember what mine is.. i forked out the ridiculous pennies for it simply because its lime green and goes with my bedroom decor :D it smells lush though.. seems a shame to burn it! :p

Can you tell I'm in a better mood today? lol

yes coz you keep picking on me :p:8855::8855::8855:

mmmmm guess I asked for that :8855:

at my age guess its a compliment to be a cheap tart :8855::8855:

in seriousness glad you are in a good mood x

yes coz you keep picking on me :p:8855::8855::8855:

mmmmm guess I asked for that :8855:

at my age guess its a compliment to be a cheap tart :8855::8855:

in seriousness glad you are in a good mood x

Well you're the one buying the tarts so I guess that would make you the frugal pimp :D

Lol Sorry I'll try and stop now :hug99:

It's been a relaxed sort of day for me, probably with a bit too much Lonely Island music (which is very funny and foul mouthed) x

serioulsy it was funny :8855: I just type and never reread what I type and honest some of what I put when read again is funny :8855: even though wasn't meant to be hehehehe

So Sugar how are you today sweetie, now that we've lowered the tone of your lovely diary?

100% still?

:bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Pimp...Tart...what's been going on I've only been missing 24 hours ...good lord it all goes to pot while I'm not around ....it's not fair you could have let me join in too :mad::jelous:

Oh sorry Sugar, how are you today sweetie, still trying to catch up with your diary, but will get there soon, hope you're having a good 100% day ...day 4 100% for me..can't believe it :woohoo: xxx

Loving your diary and your Kettleworx journey. My set arrived today so looking forward to getting home do I can try it out - will normally be doing it in the mornings though. Hope I can stick to plan as well as you've been doing now that my head's back into it!

JackieN said:
serioulsy it was funny :8855: I just type and never reread what I type and honest some of what I put when read again is funny :8855: even though wasn't meant to be hehehehe

So Sugar how are you today sweetie, now that we've lowered the tone of your lovely diary?

100% still?

:bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jackie,

You can lower the tone of my diary any time!! :) lol

I am good thank you, getting those Butterflies about Sat WI!! Lol x

Lily42uk said:
Pimp...Tart...what's been going on I've only been missing 24 hours ...good lord it all goes to pot while I'm not around ....it's not fair you could have let me join in too :mad::jelous:

Oh sorry Sugar, how are you today sweetie, still trying to catch up with your diary, but will get there soon, hope you're having a good 100% day ...day 4 100% for me..can't believe it :woohoo: xxx

I am good Thank You Lily,

Another 100% day for me too!! I hope the scales appreciate all my hard work on Sat!! Lol :)

Well done on day 4! :)

I think us Curvylicious ladies are going to have good losses this week!! ;-) xxx

*coughs* yes - excuse me talking trash all over your diary Sugar lol

I'm really excited about saturday, first WI on the curvy challenge :) Hope you're doing well x

ellbee said:
Loving your diary and your Kettleworx journey. My set arrived today so looking forward to getting home do I can try it out - will normally be doing it in the mornings though. Hope I can stick to plan as well as you've been doing now that my head's back into it!

Hi Ellbee,

Thank you for popping by and saying Hello. :)

You will LOVE KettleWorx, it's a killer but you get fab inch losses!!

Good luck with week one, I really like Resistance... Cardio is not so nice!! Lol x

LoChan1984 said:
*coughs* yes - excuse me talking trash all over your diary Sugar lol

I'm really excited about saturday, first WI on the curvy challenge :) Hope you're doing well x

Hi Hunny,

Lol.. You can trash my page anytime! It gave me a giggle!! :)

I have butterflies!! I am really hoping for a 3pm loss, which would give me my 2 stone shiny!! :)

Then it's trying to keep up with you, wonder woman!! Lol

Us curvy ladies are going to be a winning team!! :) xxxxx

Back