SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Hi Hunny,

Lol.. You can trash my page anytime! It gave me a giggle!! :)

I have butterflies!! I am really hoping for a 3pm loss, which would give me my 2 stone shiny!! :)

Then it's trying to keep up with you, wonder woman!! Lol

Us curvy ladies are going to be a winning team!! :) xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Getting your 2st sticker would be such a cool result on the first challenge week :) Just one more day to get through!

I've been watching biggest loser eps, wondering if I should do a last-chancey workout tomorrow lol

Good morning hun, hope you're having a good 100% day :)
Still catching up with your diary, I will get there...eventually lol
Will pop back later to catch up...have a good one xxx

good luck with your WI tomorrow :) hope you get the loss you want! xxx

Thank you Ladies,

I have been 100% all week ... So I am hoping for a good loss!! :)

I am on a Red day... So the Large glass of Red Wine I consumed tonight was totally sin free!! ;-)

Plus, I look at it as being more medicinal than anything!!! *** Hic***

(sins counted really!!) lol xx

3lb!!!! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

2 stone award!!! :wee::wee::wee:

Yeah... I am sooo Happy!!

However... I cant remember for the life of me how to add my 2 stone shiny on to my signature! :cry::cry::cry:

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :lost:

well done you! I would just open someone like Lily's diary who has the 2stone award, then in another window open your signature.. then you can just drag it across?

xx

Well done, and there is a Sticky in Off Topic with all the shinys, just copy and paste to your signature.

:woohoo: wtg Sugar, great loss and well done on your new shiny :winner: ...great start to the Curvalicious challenge xxxx

Thank You ladies,

And lin, thanks for letting me know about the sticky for my shinys! It's a lot easier doing it that way than how I did it last time.

When I am next on my laptop, I will add my 2 stone shiny! :) xxx

YAY! Shiny Party!
:party0023:

Well done hun :D

JackieN said:
wow what a fab loss sweetie and well deserved :talk017: xxx

Thank You Jackie :) xxx

Congratulations SugarPlum on your fantastic weight loss this week and also on getting your 2st shiney.

WELL DONE YOU :party0019:

Kietha x

C'mon get that shiny on there lol

What's the plan for this week - kettleworx wk3 or sticking with 2 another week? x

LoChan1984 said:
C'mon get that shiny on there lol

What's the plan for this week - kettleworx wk3 or sticking with 2 another week? x

Hi Lo,

I will get the Shiny sorted today. :)

I am onto week 3 Kettleworks! Eeek... Think this could be the week it kills me!! Lol xxxx

Hi Lo,

I will get the Shiny sorted today. :)

I am onto week 3 Kettleworks! Eeek... Think this could be the week it kills me!! Lol xxxx

Nah it won't kill you, you're hardcore now hun :character00116::character00115: :character00116: :character00115: lol

Just think how many inches are disappearing! ;)

Hi ladies,

I am just catching up on all the weekend action on diaries :)

I was out last night.... It wasn't exactly a 100% evening! :-( Girls night out.. Lovely meal and far too much wine!! :-(

But I am back on track today!! :)

Just completed my KettleWorx workout, definately the hardest one yet!! I think I must have sweated out all last nights Demon Juice!! Lol

Hubby made me a lovely Bacon and egg Butty this morning!! Perfect Hangover cure!! :)

I am having a bit of an experiment for tea!! I have put some pork in the slow cooker, with sinfree BarBQ Sauce. I have it on low for 8hrs... The plan is, I shred all the pork. (like the American Pulled Pork - Yum!!)

I am then going to put the pork in lasagne dish and top with a carrot and Parsnip mash! I will serve it with more Veg on the side.

It's smelling Devine but I will let you know if my little experiment works! :) LOL xxx

Help Needed...

As mentioned, I am cooking pork in the slow cooker for tea. I have removed all the fat but my question is this....

All the meat juices will have disolved into the sauce. Does this mean I need to sin anything?? I have the same question about a beef stew made in the slow cooker?!

I have still not got over 'Gravy Gate' and I don't want to make the same mistake twice!!

I think it should be fine if you removed all the visible fat. If it wasn't, none of us would ever be able to eat a stew/soup/chilli - e.g. anything where meat is cooked with a sauce :)

Hope you enjoy it, I made something similar and it was pretty good. Pork and bbq sauce is heavenly :D

Back