SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

*SugarPlum* said:
Very very true...

If we only had a couple of pounds to loose I would be doing something silly like Slim Fast. This is about changing our lives.

I already think my life has dramatically changed! I think about every choice I make before I eat the food!

Every now and then, I make the wrong choices or I choose to make the wrong choice because I want a treat. Before I would never stop and think... Even if I was making myself sick with Too much chocolate.

I want to be a different person by November next year and that's another whole year off! I would rather stick to the plan for the whole year, than do AMAZING for 3 months but fall off!! :)

Thank you ladies xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Exactly! I think about food loads more since starting SW and have started snacking on and actually craving fruit instead of biscuits or chocolate. It's all about changing the way we all think about food. It's not a hobby to do when bored etc but fuel instead. Doesn't mean we can't still love and enjoy it!!!

Ok I'll stop now :)

cant you make it more exciting with your HEXA's and at least drown it in cheese? :)

i love beans.. unfortunately they make me rather noisy and unpleasant to be around! :D

well done on surviving level 3 resistance xxx :)

blackwidow said:
cant you make it more exciting with your HEXA's and at least drown it in cheese? :)

i love beans.. unfortunately they make me rather noisy and unpleasant to be around! :D

well done on surviving level 3 resistance xxx :)

Ha ha ha ... I know what you means about the beans!! :-( I think I may be pushed into the spare room tonight!! Lol

I could have had cheese, as not used a HexA but had none in the house! :-( and I didn't want to leave the house after the Ketleworx. Lol

Next weeks meals will be far more exciting ... Hopefully!! :) lol xxx

Hi SugarPlum, yes I am able to swim but I refuse to buy a new swimsuit when I have 3 perfectly good ones sitting in a drawer that now almost fit me again so as soon as they don't make me look as though I'm wearing a sausage skin I will be in the water at least once a week. I have been off sick from work now for almost 4 months and initially was unable to do any form of exercise, even walking as my blood pressure was so high, but it has come down nicely and I have been able to and do walk whenever I can. Also I am able to return to work next week on a phased return initially just so it's not to much of a shock to the system. So when I am once more rushing around like a blue arsed fly 5 days a week I may have some bigger weekly losses. We will see but whatever the healthy eating and altered lifestyle is here to stay.
Thanks for all the motivation that your diary provides, all the comments, support and laughter that are contained within it's pages make it a very powerful and positive read.

Kietha x

mumofb said:
Hi SugarPlum, yes I am able to swim but I refuse to buy a new swimsuit when I have 3 perfectly good ones sitting in a drawer that now almost fit me again so as soon as they don't make me look as though I'm wearing a sausage skin I will be in the water at least once a week. I have been off sick from work now for almost 4 months and initially was unable to do any form of exercise, even walking as my blood pressure was so high, but it has come down nicely and I have been able to and do walk whenever I can. Also I am able to return to work next week on a phased return initially just so it's not to much of a shock to the system. So when I am once more rushing around like a blue arsed fly 5 days a week I may have some bigger weekly losses. We will see but whatever the healthy eating and altered lifestyle is here to stay.
Thanks for all the motivation that your diary provides, all the comments, support and laughter that are contained within it's pages make it a very powerful and positive read.

Kietha x

Awwww Kietha,

I hope everything goes well when you go back to work.

Your probably right, once you running around again, the weight will drop off!! :)

Plus... You will soon be back in those swimsuits!! ;-)

Is it Friday yet??? This is feeling like a loooong week!!!

I am back on a Red day today, scales still showing 1lb gain!!! :-( My body really doesn't like the carbs from green & EE days. Plus the ankles are looking like water balloons, so it may be coming upto my TOTM.

Got some good RED meals planned for next week!!

Breakfast- banana & muller light

Morning snack- apple

Lunch- mackerel in tomato sauce and 4 original rivita (hexB)

Afternoon snack- banana & peach

Dinner- huge BLT & chicken triple decker sandwich (hexB) and 6 sins

Hehe I know what you mean, it's dragging a bit this week (though I'm off tom'ow :D).

Hm hope the scales behave themselves for saturday. You sticking with red today and tomorrow? I'm weird, scales were showing me as gaining yesterday morning. And yesterday I had a green day with potato wedges and noodles and I'm showing a loss today :eek: Shows everyone's different I guess!

Don't forget to keep your water intake up and watch out for overdoing salty things while you're having water retention problems x

Just had my first Peppermint Tea!! :)

Now it wasn't as good as a Large Cappuccino BUT I actually enjoyed it!

If it helps with my weight loss & water retention, I am all for it!!

Some advise please... Is it Peppermint that good for weight loss or can you recommend any others. Xxx

*SugarPlum* said:
Just had my first Peppermint Tea!! :)

Now it wasn't as good as a Large Cappuccino BUT I actually enjoyed it!

If it helps with my weight loss & water retention, I am all for it!!

Some advise please... Is it Peppermint that good for weight loss or can you recommend any others. Xxx

I just had one too as WI in 3.5 hours!!!

Peppermint or green tea are both good btw x

Hi sugarplum - love your thread and well done on weight loss so far - so impressive! Green tea works wonders for me and also really seems to help if I have a sugar craving!

lsf666 said:
I just had one too as WI in 3.5 hours!!!

Peppermint or green tea are both good btw x

Good Luck for your WI Hunny!! :) xxx

Whitey27 said:
Hi sugarplum - love your thread and well done on weight loss so far - so impressive! Green tea works wonders for me and also really seems to help if I have a sugar craving!

Hi Whitey,

Thanks for popping by and saying Hello :)

I have been to the shops on the way home and I have stocked up on Green Tea and peppermint :) xxx

I think peppermint's benefits are more digestive than weight loss specifically. But it's adding to your water intake for the day so in a roundabout way it helps with losing weight :)

Green tea is quite popular as a weight loss aid. Surprisingly for me given my pro herbal tea stance it's one I don't have very often except when I eat out at japanese type places, or if I'm in japan :D

LoChan1984 said:
I think peppermint's benefits are more digestive than weight loss specifically. But it's adding to your water intake for the day so in a roundabout way it helps with losing weight :)

Green tea is quite popular as a weight loss aid. Surprisingly for me given my pro herbal tea stance it's one I don't have very often except when I eat out at japanese type places, or if I'm in japan :D

Hi Lo,

I have never really been into Herbal Teas but I hear such good things about helping weight loss, I want to give them a go.

I have bought some Green tea with Cranberry. I will try anything if it will help! :)

I am anticipating a STS week, so I want to make sure I can make it up next week!!

You're going hard with your kettlebell so it might slow the numbers down a little bit for a while, unfortunate as it may seem but you're getting healthier :)

Mini article about the benefits of green tea Advantages of Green Tea - Pros and Cons Review

Not many disadvantages really but the caffeine one does apply to me. And a lot of brands can be quite bitter so if you're not used to drinking herbal teas it can be a shock to the palette lol.

Just read another weird pro-con article and in the comments somebody was saying it made her sister's eye fat dissolve :eek:
Pros and Cons of Green Tea | Travel Vaccinations

Oh by the way, did your coat ever turn up? x

LoChan1984 said:
Oh by the way, did your coat ever turn up? x

Hi Lo,

Thanks for the links.

I have read on other threads that weight loss slowed down a little with the KettleWorx but I suppose it's worth it cause my body shape seems to be changing loads! :)

My coat is still apparently waiting to come in stock!!! :-( :-(

I just received the new simple be catalogue and it's in there, so I hope I get it eventually!! :)

see you drank red wine on a green day.... should have been white :8855: green grapes free on green day, red grapes free on red days :8855:

Seriously sweetie don't cut everything out as its not setting yourself up to succeed longterm. You will do this and there will be bigger and smaller losses but they are just that losses :D you are doing so so well so enjoy your wine! xxxxxx

official WI is tomorrow but this morning I was STS!! :-(

I have 3 possible explanations...

1. My * week starts any day
2. Too many Green/EE days (too many carbs)
3. And this is probably the most likely!! Had. Girls night out last weekend. Far to much wine consumed!!

Or could be a mixture of the 3, as I have been 100% at all other times!!

But I have plans in place to have an uber good week, starting today!

I have lots of new meals planned!! Tonight it's Smoked Paprika Beef Goulash, which is in the slow cooker as we speak!! :)

Red day today

Breakfast- banana & muller light

Morning snack- apple

Lunch- 4 ryvita (hexa) with light Philly (hexa) smoked salmon and cucumber! :) (LoChan.. Shock.. No mackerel!)

Afternoon snack - peach

Dinner- smoked paprika goulash and a little rice (hexB)

I also have lots of Green teas to take to work with me.

Jackie.. Thank you Hunny. I want a couple of detox weeks of the wine but there is no way I could rule it out completely. My job is far to stressful for that! Lol :) xxx

Back