SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Well done Sugar :D:):D:)

Lily42uk said:
I know I have already said it on the Curv-a-licious thread, but this is your personal diary so :woohoo: wtg Sugar, amazing loss you're a star and you'll blow that next 8lb out of the water, in 4 weeks it's a synch :winner: xxxxxxxxx

Thanks again Lily,

That's a lovely reply on my thread. I really appreciate all the motivation every one gives me. :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on the fab loss hun! Bet it's been a nailbiter of a week with all the angelicness AND no scale hopping - hope you're thrilled :D

LoChan1984 said:
Well done on the fab loss hun! Bet it's been a nailbiter of a week with all the angelicness AND no scale hopping - hope you're thrilled :D

mumofb said:
Well done you, brilliant loss, being an angel has certainly worked for you :angel09:

JackieN said:
:wee: :wee: :wee: fan blooming tastic loss and well deserved being such an :angel: xxxxx

Thank You Ladies,

I am chuffed to bits!! :)

I can't believe I went the whole week without hoping in the scales ones!!

Here to another 'Angelic' week!! :)

Mmmmm... Just been making my tea for later!!

Spicy Meatballs in a Spicy Tomato Sauce. All home made, followed a Gordon Ramsey recipe!!

They are smelling devine!!

I just need to sit down and work put the sin value of it.

Things I need to sin are

1. Large glass of White wine
2. Tablespoon tomato puree
3. 4 tablespoon of parmesan
4. 50g wholemeal bread crumbs

Everything else is sin free. Then recipe makes 6 potions, so it's what ever the above is divided by 6. Lol

I know I could use the cheese as HexA & bread as HexB but I thought if I just knew the sin value overall, I could still use my other healthy options.

I don't think the sin value will be too high per potion.

If anyone knows the sin values off hand feel free to let me know :) lol xxx

Punk_Pixie said:
Well done on ur loss Sugar! You are an inspiration to me and I'm sure many others on here! :D

Awww Thank You Sweetie,

That was a lovely thing to say.

Hope your having a good week?! :) xxx

Spicy meatballs in spicy sauce sound lovely, I make them too and they are divine, here's a list of syns for the items you used/had:

White Wine 125 ml 4 syns, 175ml 6 syns, 250 ml 8 syns on all plans
Tomato Puree 0.5 syns per tablespoon on all plans
Parmesan Cheese 4 tablespoons = 60g = 12 syns on all plans
50g Breadcrumbs 9 syns on all plans

Hope you had a great day night :nightf: xxxxxx

Lily42uk said:
Spicy meatballs in spicy sauce sound lovely, I make them too and they are divine, here's a list of syns for the items you used/had:

White Wine 125 ml 4 syns, 175ml 6 syns, 250 ml 8 syns on all plans
Tomato Puree 0.5 syns per tablespoon on all plans
Parmesan Cheese 4 tablespoons = 60g = 12 syns on all plans
50g Breadcrumbs 9 syns on all plans

Hope you had a great day night :nightf: xxxxxx

Thank You sooo much Lily,

Going of that each one of the 7 potions would be 3.5 sins.

Definately worth that... They were yummy!! :)

Xxxxx

I have a confession.....

After my 'Angelic' week & Fab WI, my Halo has slipped!! :break_diet:

Yesterday, I made homemade Spicy Meatballs. Thank you to the Lovely Lily for letting me know the sin values. It worked out at 3.5 sins per potion.

Now the 3.5 sins I can live with, Halo was still in place at this point..... Then it slipped!! :break_diet:

***Whispers.... I had 2 glasses of Red & a small bag of Minsrels!! *** :booboo:

So Sunday arrives.. New day!!

BUT... Whilst making the roast chicken for dinner, the Chicken skin strangely disappeared!! :whistle:

Now I have given myself a good kick up the A@*!! :asskick: LOL

My halo is now well and truly 'Welded' back on, there will be no further slipages!! :innocent0002:

So my menu today.... (EE Day)

No Breakfast, I was out Shopping!

Lunch - Roast Chicken (& skin :eek:) with Sin Free Gravy, Carrot & Turnip Mash & Roasted Parsnips.

Dinner - LoChans AMAZING Hot & Sour Soup (2 sins)

Evening Snack - Ryvita (HexB) with Jam & sweetened Quark (6 sins)

So excluding the Chicken Skin, today has been a good day.

Back to 100% Angelic tomorrow & Kettleworxs.

Really want to loose 3lb this week, it would give me my 2 1/2 Shiny & my 10%!!! I need to get by Butt shaking to work off my devilish slip!!!!

its not too late sweety to pull it back just stick to plan the rest of the week. In the scheme of things you din't go that mad did you. chicken skin would probably only take you to the upper limit of your syns today anyway its not as bad as I thought it was

OK you had wine and minstrels but again it wasn't mega and if we don't treat our selves sometimes we'd go crazy :D

So your halo slipped a little :angeldevil: hey ho that's life and sometimes we just need that treat and it has to be the real thing nothing else will do. My halo is somewhere around my ankles at the moment as had a fattening tea (Garlic mushrooms in stilton sauce) with warm crusty bread :eat:very naughty but very yummy and fine as long as it's once in a blue moon but then I was craving chocolate soooooo much that hubby went to the garage and got me a snickers :gimi:Thoroughly enjoyed every mouthful.
Halo will be back in situ tomorrow and will again be a very good girl, just have to hope that I may have got away with it when it comes to wi on thursday :angel09:

I have a confession.....

Yesterday, I made homemade Spicy Meatballs. Thank you to the Lovely Lily for letting me know the sin values. It worked out at 3.5 sins per potion.

Now the 3.5 sins I can live with, Halo was still in place at this point..... Then it slipped!! :break_diet:

BUT... Whilst making the roast chicken for dinner, the Chicken skin strangely disappeared!! :whistle:

My halo is now well and truly 'Welded' back on, there will be no further slipages!! :innocent0002:

Lunch - Roast Chicken (& skin :eek:) with Sin Free Gravy, Carrot & Turnip Mash & Roasted Parsnips.

Really want to loose 3lb this week, it would give me my 2 1/2 Shiny & my 10%!!! I need to get by Butt shaking to work off my devilish slip!!!!

Whoops!

Hope you enjoyed the wine and choccy after being off it for over a week. You'll be fine the rest of the week with those two shiny 'carrots' dangling in front of you for next WI ;)

Get more soup down you, let the chillies work their magic lol

I have a confession.....

Hey Sugar, as all the girls have said ...so what you had a small blip but you've picked yourself up, dusted yourself off and started back on track again.
We've all done it, but the best thing you did was fessing up about it, there it is in black and white for all and especially yourself to see...you didn't try and cover it up or sweep it under the carpet (bet we've all done that eh?), I would be worried if I'd found out much later that you'd done that as that was the kind of actions that kept me fat for donkey's years....now I know I am going to lose this weight for good because I no longer hide my sabotaging actions, I accept them and move on and you have too...well done, proud of you
You can get that shiny, it's a synch xxxxxxxxx

Back