SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Eeeek... WI day tomorrow, as I am weighing a day early!

Feeling very nervous, bloated and Fat!!!

Why do you get so bloated sometime?? I am so much more aware of my body since doing SW!!

Red day for me...

Breakfast- weetabix (hexB) banana, muller light.

Lunch - Hot & Sour Soup.

Dinner - at my lovely Mums! :)

The snacks of fruit, loads of water and Green Teas! :)

Fingers crossed my bloating goes down today! :-( xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning x

I have a cold :-(

So plenty if fluids today (but not all day as WI later!)

Hope you're feeling better x

lsf666 said:
Morning x

I have a cold :-(

So plenty if fluids today (but not all day as WI later!)

Hope you're feeling better x

Mumma K said:
Snap tomorrows weigh in day for me too Eek
finger's crossed for a good one

have a lovely day Sugar

Good luck for WI tomorrow Ladies!!

I will be joining you this week, very nervous!! :) xxx

Somebody please give me a slap!!! Lol

I have lost 2lb this morning and I feel disappointed!!! I know I am insane but can't help it!

I think it because I have had a couple of big losses and then this week some of the Curvy's have had AMAZING losses!

I know I am being totally stupid and I need to shake myself out of it!

Girls night tonight and I am looking forward to a night off plan, enjoying some wine and maybe a slice of pizza! (how stupid does that sound - one breath I complain about only loosing 2lb, the next I am planning my girls night!!!!) LOL

The insane ramblings of a desperate dieter.. Only people on here would ever have a chance of understanding what goes on in my head!!! LOL

Slap!!!

Nah not really. Don't be so silly - you've been ill!!! Of course your body's gonna be a bit different this week. Also - weighing a whole day early! Helloooo x

Well done hun 2lb is a huge acheivement, I get excited when I get half a pound loss lol I have no will power so every loss is a huge acheivement especilly when there are biscuits in the cupboard haha.

Have a great night out and enjoy every mouthful of that pizza because you certainly deserve a treat after all your hard work.

Malibu xx

*SugarPlum* said:
Have a good day at work... Really pleased things have worked out for you Hun! Xxxx

Thanks altho back in 'hell' today :( xx

*SugarPlum* said:

I have lost 2lb this morning and I feel disappointed!!! I know I am insane but can't help it!

I think it because I have had a couple of big losses and then this week some of the Curvy's have had AMAZING losses!

Girls night tonight and I am looking forward to a night off plan, enjoying some wine and maybe a slice of pizza! (how stupid does that sound - one breath I complain about only loosing 2lb, the next I am planning my girls night!!!!) LOL

The insane ramblings of a desperate dieter.. Only people on here would ever have a chance of understanding what goes on in my head!!! LOL

well done for 2lbs chick xx I totally understand where you're coming from! Won't be long til I'm back 'on it'
Enjoy yourself tonight xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Last edited:
Morning hun, wtg on your 2lb loss, it is an amazing loss no matter what, but I can identify with your disappointment, I often work my big butt off and eat healthily 99% of the time, do the exercise religously, drink the water and then weeks like this week, I see my 10st 11lb daughter lose 3.5lb and get sotw ...she is just 4lb off her target and I get a measley 2lb ..I know I was less active but I still did my weights, ate really well and drank my water and she stuffs her face with choccie and does exercise regularly twice a week ...but you know what it just makes me more determined to make sure I have a really good week next week and then I look at the overall picture and think :wow: and you should be doing the same.
Have a lovely night tonight and enjoy (I know you will :giggle:) and back to the grindstone tomorrow xxxxxxx

Nah I can't slap you - I'm guilty of feeling that way often enough too :bighug:

Well done on the 2lb - and as Lisa says, you've had your WI a day early. You've also been poorly too and that will always have an impact. It's 2lb closer to the next shiny :D

Well done on your weight loss so far, you really are an inspiration reading through your diary. Enjoy your night tonight, we all need a night off once in a while. :)

Alright, I'll give you a slap!! :slap:

I don't think you should be disappointed at all, 2lbs is a good loss and, from the stuff I've read, it's not healthy to consistently lose more than that. They used to recommend no more than 1 kg (2.2 lbs) per week and now it's 0.9 kg (~2 lbs), so you're right on track with this week's loss. I know what's it's like, you wait to get on the scales and hope you've lost 5 lbs of fat every week, but I don't think it works like that, unfortunately :(

Enjoy your night out, you deserve it! xx

lsf666 said:
Slap!!!

Nah not really. Don't be so silly - you've been ill!!! Of course your body's gonna be a bit different this week. Also - weighing a whole day early! Helloooo x

MalibuStacey said:
Well done hun 2lb is a huge acheivement, I get excited when I get half a pound loss lol I have no will power so every loss is a huge acheivement especilly when there are biscuits in the cupboard haha.

Have a great night out and enjoy every mouthful of that pizza because you certainly deserve a treat after all your hard work.

Malibu xx

Welshtigger said:
Thanks altho back in 'hell' today :( xx

well done for 2lbs chick xx I totally understand where you're coming from! Won't be long til I'm back 'on it'
Enjoy yourself tonight xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Lily42uk said:
Morning hun, wtg on your 2lb loss, it is an amazing loss no matter what, but I can identify with your disappointment, I often work my big butt off and eat healthily 99% of the time, do the exercise religously, drink the water and then weeks like this week, I see my 10st 11lb daughter lose 3.5lb and get sotw ...she is just 4lb off her target and I get a measley 2lb ..I know I was less active but I still did my weights, ate really well and drank my water and she stuffs her face with choccie and does exercise regularly twice a week ...but you know what it just makes me more determined to make sure I have a really good week next week and then I look at the overall picture and think :wow: and you should be doing the same.
Have a lovely night tonight and enjoy (I know you will :giggle:) and back to the grindstone tomorrow xxxxxxx

Mumma K said:
well done Sugar
don't be disappointed hun
that's a fantabulous loss

LoChan1984 said:
Nah I can't slap you - I'm guilty of feeling that way often enough too :bighug:

Well done on the 2lb - and as Lisa says, you've had your WI a day early. You've also been poorly too and that will always have an impact. It's 2lb closer to the next shiny :D

holpops said:
Well done on your weight loss so far, you really are an inspiration reading through your diary. Enjoy your night tonight, we all need a night off once in a while. :)

meow^..^ said:
Alright, I'll give you a slap!! :slap:

I don't think you should be disappointed at all, 2lbs is a good loss and, from the stuff I've read, it's not healthy to consistently lose more than that. They used to recommend no more than 1 kg (2.2 lbs) per week and now it's 0.9 kg (~2 lbs), so you're right on track with this week's loss. I know what's it's like, you wait to get on the scales and hope you've lost 5 lbs of fat every week, but I don't think it works like that, unfortunately :(

Enjoy your night out, you deserve it! xx

Thank you ladies,

I really appreciate your support.

Sorry I am an not doing individual replies... I am feeling rather delicate this morning!! :-(

All self inflicted so no sympathy deserved!! Lol xxx

Well it's the morning after the night before!!! :-(

Had a Fab night, just what the doctor ordered. I had Tummy ache from all the laughter!!

Ok, like I everything I do, my day off plan was not done by half!!

I am going to confess all I had yesterday, so when I have STS or put on, o can read this back and understand why!!! LOL

It started bad at work.... We got delivered the largest hamper of Muffins EVER! Now usually I wouldn't look twice ... But I knew I was having a night off plan & the Cherry Muffin was too good to resist!!

Then a customer brought in a huge box of Thorntons chocs!! 3 Choc demolished!! (I think I did quite well on this one, it could have been a lot worse!!!

Ok, friend arrives... Crisp and bottle of Rose wine in hand!!

Large packet of crisps destroyed, bottle of Rose and then 3 large Vodka!! (with diet coke though!!! LOL)

So, that is my confession!

Next week when I have a :-( face on because I have STS you can tell me to read my diary back!!! Lol

New day now... Back on plan 110%!!

Mission Damage Limitation!! LOL

I am officially saying I would be happy STS this week!

Right, I best start drink the 10 gallons of water needed to flush my system out!!! Lol

*SugarPlum* said:
Well it's the morning after the night before!!! :-(

Had a Fab night, just what the doctor ordered. I had Tummy ache from all the laughter!!

Ok, like I everything I do, my day off plan was not done by half!!

I am going to confess all I had yesterday, so when I have STS or put on, o can read this back and understand why!!! LOL

It started bad at work.... We got delivered the largest hamper of Muffins EVER! Now usually I wouldn't look twice ... But I knew I was having a night off plan & the Cherry Muffin was too good to resist!!

Then a customer brought in a huge box of Thorntons chocs!! 3 Choc demolished!! (I think I did quite well on this one, it could have been a lot worse!!!

Ok, friend arrives... Crisp and bottle of Rose wine in hand!!

Large packet of crisps destroyed, bottle of Rose and then 3 large Vodka!! (with diet coke though!!! LOL)

So, that is my confession!

Next week when I have a :-( face on because I have STS you can tell me to read my diary back!!! Lol

New day now... Back on plan 110%!!

Mission Damage Limitation!! LOL

I am officially saying I would be happy STS this week!

Right, I best start drink the 10 gallons of water needed to flush my system out!!! Lol

OOOPS.... Forgot to mention the PIZZA!!! which I had 3 slices off!! :-(

I think I need a miracle this week or an intravenous drip of Green Tea!! Lol xxx

Back