SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Hey,

Wow welldone on the weight loss so far! Your doing amasing!
Ive just started aswell :)
Id love to follow your journey and maybe make a diary of my own :D
Good luck hun!
xx

Lily42uk said:
I will have a really good look, my 3 all take pack lunches ...Mark takes any left overs he can, the Creamy Coriander with Minted Chicken recipe that I made for me and mal tonight is in his box ready to go into the microwave at work along with a pack of uncle bens rice, not sure how many syns that is will have a look...well I just had a look at their rices, the express pouches and they vary from 1.5 syns to about 4 syns I believe....now the basmati rice with that chicken and it is divine if you like curry type things, would be fab for lunch, the amount we had tonight was for 2 people but there really was enough for 3 easily, it's syn free and freezeable too and actually doesn't take that long to make either.
But like I said I will have a good look and come back to you on that one.
The weird thing about this weight gain this week, is my head is and always was really in the zone, but my mouth, tummy and hands were having none of it....but today I planned well and planned snacks too and still got in way under my syns and drank tons of water (gonna be a long night on the loo :giggle:).
We have done this really successfully and we still can hun, my Consultant is amazing he should definitely have been a woman lol....he is not only really encouraging, but very practical, honest and forthright....his final words to me last night and he hasn't got a nasty bone in his body, were ...it's up to you, you have to decide how much you want the foods compared to how much you want to get rid of the weight...if you choose the latter I am here with you every step of the way...and my lovely Cinta I am going to say the same....I don't want this weight weighing me down anymore so I have made my choice, you now have to make yours and I know which it will be, so I will be here with you every step of the way too hun :bighug: xxxx

Lily.... What he said to you is so true!! I think I am going to write that on posters and stick it too my cupboards!

Like you I have not been planning very well, I am very good at giving advise... Saying SW works If you PLAN!! I need to take my own advise!

Funnily enough me & Hubby were saying similar last night! I can remember the last Sat we had a full breakfast, lunch and dinner!!? We just pick at food untill tea time!!

Not this weekend, we are planning full English Brwakfasts, home soups for lunch and a good hearty dinner!! That way I will be so full (with healthy foods) I won't even think about the naughty stuff!!

The chicken dish sounds lovely!! When you have time please could I have the recipe! I have a Weekend with my cook books planned!! :)

Thank you sooo much for your support Lilly!!! Xxxx

ToniSandy said:
Hey,

Wow welldone on the weight loss so far! Your doing amasing!
Ive just started aswell :)
Id love to follow your journey and maybe make a diary of my own :D
Good luck hun!
xx

Hi, thanks for popping by! :)

I would recommend a diary, they are like mini therapy and have helped me no end!!!

Let me know if you do and I will pop by! :) xxx

Morning Cinta xxx

Have a great day - you have tomorrow off right? So last day for you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Ladies....

Ok, I have woken in positive mood... So I will start with my positives!!

1. This is my last day at work, I am Holiday tomorrow!!! :)

2. words of wisdom from the lovely Lilly have really hit home... What's more important to me.. Loosing the weight or eating the food?!!! I KNOW EXACTLY WHICH IS MOST IMPORTANT! This will now be my Mantra and I am going to stick it all over the house!! LOL

3. I have had 3 full days, since weekend of being 110% back on plan! Still not checked the scales, I don't want to be disappointed if I see a gain!

4. I have a cookbook & douvet day planned tommorow. I am going to refresh all my meals! So next week you will start to see more food pics from me!! :)

I am on EE day today

Breakfast - yogurt and banana

Lunch - ryvita (B) and light Philly (a) with chopped cucumber.

Dinner - mums for tea but it's always a roast of some description. Meat, veg and pots. She puts the food in the middle of the table so I can help myself, so I just pile up the veg!

I am trying EE Days all next week also! The lovely Lucia has lost an AMAZING amount of weight in a similar time to me and she just does EE days on the whole! I am going to give it a go and see how I find it!

JUST NEED TO REMEMBER THE SF FOODS!!!

lsf666 said:
Morning Cinta xxx

Have a great day - you have tomorrow off right? So last day for you :)

Yeah Lisa and I can't wait!!

Relaxing douvet morning, as hubby is in work till lunch!!

I will be having a morning of looking up new SW recipes!! :) xxx

Glad we both got our heads sorted and back positive , I started a diary a few days ago well while I was struggling and it really does help to read bk over the good and bad days ,

Morning Cinta, you're wish is my command sweetie so here is the recipe...I knew you'd get right back on the wagon, so now we're firmly strapped in we're going to complete this journey.
Talking of cookbooks, the new all in one cookbook is well worth the investment, lovely recipes a lot more of things I would definitely make on a regular basis, only had the book a week and already making my 5th meal from it tonight, Stuffed butternut squash gratin (although I have added extra lean mince to the original recipe, can't wait I got the biggest BNS I have ever seen in Tesco's yesterday, it's massive easily 15 inches long and perfect for this meal will feed 4 easily).

Creamy Coriander and Minted Chicken

Free on EE & Red
9.5 syns on Green

Fry Light
2 onions peeled, halved and thinly sliced
2 cloves
2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
2 cardamon pods
2cm piece of root ginger, peeled and grated
1 cinammon stick
1 bay leaf
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp of chilli powder
700g skinless chicken breast diced
S&P
4 tomaotoes roughly chopped
200ml chicken stock
large handful of fresh coriander, chopped
small handful fresh mint, chopped
100g Fat free fromage frais.

Spray a non stick wok or pan with fry light and stir fry the onions, cloves, garlic and cardammon pods for 2 -3 minutes.
Add the ginger, cinammon stick, bay leaf, ground coriander, turmeric, cumin and chilli powder and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
Add the chicken cubes and season to taste, stir fry for a further 8-10 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes and stock and simmer for 5-7 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
Remove from the heat and stir in the coriander,mint and fromage frais...serve immediately.

Serve with fresh salad or veg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you have a great day sweetie xxx:hug99:xxx

lollypop1985 said:
good morning
hope you have a lovely holiday :0

mariavon said:
Glad we both got our heads sorted and back positive , I started a diary a few days ago well while I was struggling and it really does help to read bk over the good and bad days ,

Morning Ladies,

Sorry for the late reply... Work was sooo busy that I never got chance to pop on here! :-(

Hope you have both have good days! :) xxx

Lily42uk said:
Morning Cinta, you're wish is my command sweetie so here is the recipe...I knew you'd get right back on the wagon, so now we're firmly strapped in we're going to complete this journey.
Talking of cookbooks, the new all in one cookbook is well worth the investment, lovely recipes a lot more of things I would definitely make on a regular basis, only had the book a week and already making my 5th meal from it tonight, Stuffed butternut squash gratin (although I have added extra lean mince to the original recipe, can't wait I got the biggest BNS I have ever seen in Tesco's yesterday, it's massive easily 15 inches long and perfect for this meal will feed 4 easily).

Creamy Coriander and Minted Chicken

Free on EE & Red
9.5 syns on Green

Fry Light
2 onions peeled, halved and thinly sliced
2 cloves
2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
2 cardamon pods
2cm piece of root ginger, peeled and grated
1 cinammon stick
1 bay leaf
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp of chilli powder
700g skinless chicken breast diced
S&P
4 tomaotoes roughly chopped
200ml chicken stock
large handful of fresh coriander, chopped
small handful fresh mint, chopped
100g Fat free fromage frais.

Spray a non stick wok or pan with fry light and stir fry the onions, cloves, garlic and cardammon pods for 2 -3 minutes.
Add the ginger, cinammon stick, bay leaf, ground coriander, turmeric, cumin and chilli powder and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
Add the chicken cubes and season to taste, stir fry for a further 8-10 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes and stock and simmer for 5-7 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
Remove from the heat and stir in the coriander,mint and fromage frais...serve immediately.

Serve with fresh salad or veg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you have a great day sweetie xxx:hug99:xxx

Thanks for the recipe Lilly,

The butternut squash gratin also sound yummy!!

My plan for tomorrow is a douvet day, planning SW meals! I am excited about trying lots of new foods!

I am back lilly!! Thank you'd so much for your support! :) xxx

EmmyR1984 said:
Loving your positive attitude, it's great to see and very infectious :D

Purple Patsy said:
Hi Sugar

So glad you found your mojo. You must have accidentally packed it away with your Xmas decs. :D

Love your positives and I can't wait to steal a few of your menu ideas. ;)

I think lots of folk have been struggling and now this week we've all given ourselves a good shake and a serious talking to and are BACK. Yippee:D:D:D Bring it on.

Hi Ladies,

I definately feel I have my positivness back! I can't wait to try lots of new meals next week!!

I plan on a day of meal planning tommorow!!

I know that I might still have a gain on Sat morning, after my horrific weekend but if I do I will not worry about it!

I will take it on the Bum (it's bigger than my chin!) and plan an ULTRA big loss the following week!!

And this time I mean it!!

Hope you lovely ladies are having good weeks?! Xxx

Morning Everyone!!!

I made a desicision that I was going to weigh today... Saturday is usually my weigh day! I was expexting a gain, after my weekend of debauchery!!!

(Girls night last Sat, FARRRRRR to much Bubbly and nibbles consumed, then to top it of... A hangover cure of KFC on the Sun!)

My rationale behind weighing early is if I have my expected gain, I would rather have it today! Tomorrow is the start of me 10000% back on plan and I didnt want to start such a positive day with a Gain! Psychologically it would just sey me off on the wrong foot!

So today was my weigh in day... time to face the music of last weekends antics!!

I ONLY BLOOMIN LOST 3LB!!!! I am sooooo happy!!!!

I think this is a mixture of a couple of things...

1. I have worked my A@s off Monday till Fri to try Damage Limitation!!

2. I have been drinking at least 3 litres of water a day!

3. I have visibility of my ankles!!! They are no long 'THANKLES'!! My last WI I STS and I know it was down to water retention!

But what ever the reason I have lost 3lb!!

I am off work today & my mission is to have a douvet day and put together a load of new & exciting SW Recipes!

My aim for this coming week is to loose 3 more lb, this would give me my 3 1/2 stone shiny!! I feel its been far to long since a new shiny adorned my Signature!!! LOL

Now let me try and think of 3 positives for today... (This could be tricky!)

1. I LOST 3LB!
2. I LOST 3LB!!
3. I LOST 3LB!!!

That is cheating a little, so I will add 3 more...

1. Its Friday, I am on holiday and still snug in bed at 9 am!!!

2. I have a day of planning yummy meals ahead and I am soooo excited about next week!!

3. Ohhh... and I LOST 3LB!!

Harebell Fairy said:
Congrats on the fab loss :)

Thank You Hunni xxxx

Back