SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Hi hun

Just catching up with your diary, your meals always sound yummy.

What herbal tea do you drink?

Xx

Glad you audit went ok and that you didn't drown ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

R-E-D said:
Hi hun

Just catching up with your diary, your meals always sound yummy.

What herbal tea do you drink?

Xx

Hi hunny,

I drink Green Tea with pomegranate... It's not as good as a lovely cup of coffee but it's not bad either to be honest. Xx

We are nearly over the hill.... Only 2 more get ups!! :)

I woke up absolutely streaming with a cold, I new for the last few days I didn't feel 100%... Well now I feel down right rotten! I just hope it doesn't go onto my chest! :-(

Really wish I could just have a douvet day and be snuggled at home!

Menu for today is exactly the same as yesterday's... I am having egg, chips and beans again! If the carbs keep me away from the creme eggs, I am happy!! Lol :)

Have a good Wednesday Cinta x

Hope you feel better soon x

Today I will mostly be drinking green tea. Cold! A colleague just asked if I'd bought in a urine sample!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3494431048.jpg
    image-3494431048.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 41
We are nearly over the hill.... Only 2 more get ups!! :)

I woke up absolutely streaming with a cold, I new for the last few days I didn't feel 100%... Well now I feel down right rotten! I just hope it doesn't go onto my chest! :-(

Really wish I could just have a douvet day and be snuggled at home!

Menu for today is exactly the same as yesterday's... I am having egg, chips and beans again! If the carbs keep me away from the creme eggs, I am happy!! Lol :)

Egg, chips and beans sounds like some good medicine to me :)

Hope you got on alright at work and the cold clears off quickly xxx

Hope you soon feel better

Aww feel better soon hun, I am just getting over the worst of the cold :sick:, it's pretty bad, but comes quick and hard, goes just as quick....:bighug: lovely and egg chips and beans sounds like the perfect medicine :hug99: xxxx

morning lovely Sugar, how are you feeling?
Bron

Hi ladies,

Thank you for all your 'Get Better Soons' .. I am still feeling dreadful! :-(

Sorry I have not replied to you all individually last night but as soon as I got home from work, I went straight to bed.

Had a terrible nights sleep... I have really severe asthma, so as soon as I get a cold it goes straight to my chest! :-(

At least I only have 2 days left to work and then it's the weekend! :)

My menu for today is EE

Breakfast - weetabix (B) Muller, banana and blueberries

Lunch - mugshot, raw veg and light Philly dip (a) orange and grapes

Dinner - at my lovely mums for tea... Will be a roast of some description, with lots of veg!

I couldn't face cooking when I got in last night, so I said Hubby could order a Chinese. I had a potion of hot & sour soup and some prawn crackers. I know the soup is 5 sins but think the prawn crackers are horrendous!

I will be happy with a STS this week (*week, creme egg, cold & Chinese prawn crackers!!) :-(

I won't really be happy but I need to be realistic!

Really wish I could just stay snuggled in bed today!!

Hope everyone has a lovely day! Xxx

Hey sweetie, I agree with Patsy, I believe your brain is infected by SW anyway's and won't let you go too far over the top.
I am getting over the dreaded cold and had a few picky days ...Pringlegate included (45+ syns in one go :eek:) and I managed a sts, like you not really happy but relieved it wasn't a gain.
Look after yourself first and think weight loss after, I am sure Mr M will be looking after you anyway with lots of cuddles :bighug:
Get well soon hun :hug99: xxxxx

Purple Patsy said:
Hope you get better soon Sugar. Just eat whatever you fancy till you are better. And don't stress about it.

Roll on the weekend :) Only 1.5 days to go. Yippee

Hi Hunny... I am trying to not stress too much, I just really don't want a gain.

I have my heart set on another 7lb before valentines for my 4 stone shiny!

Must think of that BEFORE I eat the creame egg!!!! LOL

Xxxx

Lily42uk said:
Hey sweetie, I agree with Patsy, I believe your brain is infected by SW anyway's and won't let you go too far over the top.
I am getting over the dreaded cold and had a few picky days ...Pringlegate included (45+ syns in one go :eek:) and I managed a sts, like you not really happy but relieved it wasn't a gain.
Look after yourself first and think weight loss after, I am sure Mr M will be looking after you anyway with lots of cuddles :bighug:
Get well soon hun :hug99: xxxxx

Thank You Lilly,

Mr M is as usual looking after me, I feel bad not feeding my hubby but he didn't look too concerned when I said he could order a take away! ;-) lol

Nothing worse than a common cold to make you feel terrible! :-( you would have thought they had a cure by now!! ;-) Lol

Hopefully I will have a STS in the morning! Fingers crossed!!!

Pringlegate... That made me giggle!!

Sounds a bit like my CremeEggGate!! Xxx

Back