SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Morning Cinta x

It's the weekend :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Monday Morning here again... How did that happen??!! Lol

Hubby is off work all this week but I couldn't get the week off! :-(

How rubbish is that?!!

And because Hubby is off, he is wanting to do nice things like eat out!! (not good for a 100% on plan week!) :-(

But on the plus side, I get to wake up with Hubby each morning (usually he leaves at 6am), I get to come home to my tea being made.. Hopefully! ;-) lol

Have a good week everyone xx

Just a flying visit... I am still on plan just been a bit AWOL from here!

Hubby off work this week, so I have not been online as much.

Everything will return to normal next week! LOL

I will try and catch up with everyone properly over the next few days!! :) xxx

I have STS this week... Which I am ok with!

It's my star week and I have very bad water retention! :-(

The thankles are back!!! LOL

Hubby back at work next week, so I will get back to a little normality!!

Hubby is making me a lovely meal tonight, as he is off work! I can't wait... A perfect way to start my weekend!! :)

Well done on the STS (I double checked that the phone didn't correct it! ;-)) and I hope the thankles go really quickly x

Hi,

You probably havn't seen me round here I more of a reader than a commenter but love you diary and enthusiasm.

So I just thought I'd make a little request.... please can we have you 3 possitive back :)

Enjoy you mean with my OH could cook.

Malibu xx

Hi,

You probably havn't seen me round here I more of a reader than a commenter but love you diary and enthusiasm.

So I just thought I'd make a little request.... please can we have you 3 possitive back :)

Enjoy you mean with my OH could cook.

Malibu xx

Hi Malibu,

I have been a bit quiet on my diary, this week. Hubby was home all last week, so I didnt get much chance to get online.

I will be back to my Chatty self this week & I promise to start my 3 positives again! xxxx

Hope you're doing ok Cinta x

Have a great Sunday!

Morning Lisa,

Hope your having a lovely weekend too!

I am planning a super duper week this week, after STS last week!

Ankles have returned, so thats a good sign!! :) xxxxxx

Hope you're ok! Can't seem to keep myself 'subscribed' to threads! Keep losing the curvies thread, and your diary, Lily's and Jackies :( this there is a problem with the app at the moment :( x

Morning.....

As preeviously mentioned, I have been quiet on here the last week & on Friday i had a STS! :cry:

It was due to the fact my ankles had turned into Thankles and i was as bloated as Whale!! LOL

So I am not disheartened too much!! However... I intend on kicking some As@ this week!! :)

I have a wardrobe of size 22 clothes (That I purchesed in the Next Sale), which are currently too tight!! I want to be comfortably in them for Easter, so I need to get a wiggle on!!

Some of the 22's fit now, which I am over the moon with, as I was a 30 to start with! Some are still a little snug!!

So my masterplan this week is drink gallons of water... I really notice the difference when I drink lots!!

Having a holiday planning day today.. we are going to Orlando in November for 14nights and we are thinking of taking a couple of nights out to do a Road trip!!

TODAYS FOOD (EE DAY)

Brunch - Egg Butty (B+6)

Dinner - Roast Chicken dinner with a mountain of carrot & turnip Mash, Brussel Sprouts and Parsnips!! YUM

Followed by Eaton Mess (4) .. Double Yum!!

AS REQUESTED - MY 3 POSITIVES FOR TODAY

1. I am holiday planning, which getts me very excoited and is a bit of a kick up the bum as far as the diet goes!! (My Goal is to have lost a total of 10stone by the time I go to Florida!! - I have 6 to go, so its gonna be a challenge!!)

2. Hubby has just made me the Best Egg Butty EVER!!! Mmmmmmm

3. I have just booked a gorgeous restraunt to take my Mum to on Mothers Day! She will love it and gives me a chance to get all dressed up!

3 weeks to go till we all go for a gorgeous family meal for Mothers day!!

I WANT TO HAVE LOST HALF A STONE BEFORE THE MEAL!!! (7LB - 3 Weeks - Easy Peasy!!) LOL

Yay you sound full of confidence I'm sure you will get where you want to be for mothers day :)

Welshtigger said:
Hope you're ok! Can't seem to keep myself 'subscribed' to threads! Keep losing the curvies thread, and your diary, Lily's and Jackies :( this there is a problem with the app at the moment :( x

Hi Jo,

I am good thanks, I know what you mean about diarys though, it can be a nightmare!!

How are you Hunny?? How is the Bootcamp going?? Xxxx

*SugarPlum* said:
Hi Jo,

I am good thanks, I know what you mean about diarys though, it can be a nightmare!!

How are you Hunny?? How is the Bootcamp going?? Xxxx

Things have been tough. Ended up back doing security for a bit. Have had to give the bootcamp up as couldn't make the classes due to 12 hour shifts! xx

Morning cinta. I am well jealous of your Orlando plans. I love love love Orlando don't know when I will get the chance to go again but so want to. In fact I want to travel to so many places in America I don't know when I'll get the chance to do em all hehe!!

I know what u mean about Sundays was always my big binge day usually involving choccy, and at least one piece of cake if not two! I do still miss cheesecake on a sunday. Your eaton mess does sound good tho :)

Have a lovely Sunday x

Welshtigger said:
Things have been tough. Ended up back doing security for a bit. Have had to give the bootcamp up as couldn't make the classes due to 12 hour shifts! xx

Awww that's a shame about the classes, you were enjoying them.

12 hr shifts sound like a nightmare and I bet hard to try and plan SW meals?

Are you still with your lovely BF? Xx

*SugarPlum* said:
Awww that's a shame about the classes, you were enjoying them.

12 hr shifts sound like a nightmare and I bet hard to try and plan SW meals?

Are you still with your lovely BF? Xx

Not doing sw anymore! Have joined the group who've defected to ww temporarily, and am really enjoying it-so much easier while I'm working here!
Yeah things still great with Matt :) thanks xxx

Welshtigger said:
Not doing sw anymore! Have joined the group who've defected to ww temporarily, and am really enjoying it-so much easier while I'm working here!
Yeah things still great with Matt :) thanks xxx

Let me know how WW goes, a friend of mine is doing it and the WW app for iPhone is amazing!!

Glad things still fab with Matt :)

Back