SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Morning Sugar, that was a very quick delivery! Hope you have a good day at work, don't work too hard! ;) Xx

Wow!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi SugarPlum,

Hope you don't mind a newbie jumping in on your diary, but i've just finished reading all of it and just wanted to say that you're such an inspiration.

I'm about to start on my SW weightloss journey tomorrow. Excited but nervous about failing (again!) at the same time.

I know I have at least 6 stone to lose, but I'm hoping that i'll find tons of support and ideas on the website on the days where things get tough!

Lots of love and luck and I shall continue reading :) xx

Wow thoese shoes are FAB!!!!! You said you wanted to get back in wearing your high heels... You jumped straight in at the deep end there didnt you :) Have a lovely day I'm off to the schuh website now to see what other bargain they have :)

Malibu xx

shenzi said:
Morning Sugar, that was a very quick delivery! Hope you have a good day at work, don't work too hard! ;) Xx

Very quick delivery, I couldn't believe it this morning when the post man came!! :)

lsf666 said:
Wow!!!

There very WOW, definately for doing the weekly shop in!! Lol...

Nice for Party's and holidays... Couldn't resist for £82 reduced to £14!! :)

RubyRed80 said:
Hi SugarPlum,

Hope you don't mind a newbie jumping in on your diary, but i've just finished reading all of it and just wanted to say that you're such an inspiration.

I'm about to start on my SW weightloss journey tomorrow. Excited but nervous about failing (again!) at the same time.

I know I have at least 6 stone to lose, but I'm hoping that i'll find tons of support and ideas on the website on the days where things get tough!

Lots of love and luck and I shall continue reading :) xx

Welcome Ruby.... I can't believe you have read from the start, I do ramble a lot!! Lol

Good luck for your first class tomorrow. You won't fail, have confidence in your self. I find this web site and the people in here really help.

Just remember there will be ups and downs but the main thing is you stick to it. You can see from my diary there have been weeks were u have put on or STS.

I just know I am on this journey for a while, so the odd bad week isnt anything to really worry about.

You will find tons of support on here, let me know if you decide to do your own diary abd I will pop by and say hi :) xxx

MalibuStacey said:
Wow thoese shoes are FAB!!!!! You said you wanted to get back in wearing your high heels... You jumped straight in at the deep end there didnt you :) Have a lovely day I'm off to the schuh website now to see what other bargain they have :)

Malibu xx

They are quite high but not soooo bad with the platform, I will save then till I have lost a bit more weight first! Lol

I do like sparkly things!!

Have a great day too Hun xx

EmmyR1984 said:
Those shoes are absolutely stunning :D

Hope you have a great day and work goes nice and fast

Thanks Emmy, hope your day is ok? Xxx

Purple Patsy said:
Love the shoes. Hope you've had a good Monday. :)

Hi Pp, my Monday was pretty crappy but I am home now & wearing my sparkly shoes, so I am smiling again!! :)

They look fab with my PJ's!! ;-) lol

Welcome Ruby.... I can't believe you have read from the start, I do ramble a lot!! Lol

Good luck for your first class tomorrow. You won't fail, have confidence in your self. I find this web site and the people in here really help.

Just remember there will be ups and downs but the main thing is you stick to it. You can see from my diary there have been weeks were u have put on or STS.

I just know I am on this journey for a while, so the odd bad week isnt anything to really worry about.

You will find tons of support on here, let me know if you decide to do your own diary abd I will pop by and say hi :) xxx

Thank you :) The site already has been great.

I have just started my own diary, feel free to drop by when you like :) x

Sorry I Have been AWOL.... Had a very stressful couple of days!! :-(

Audit in at work and it's just been terrible!! It's sooooo stressful for me and all my staff!!

Food has been picking when I get chance, all been good stuff though! Well during the day good... Tonight I was late home and I am have Snack a Jacks and Diet coke!! Not exactly a balanced, super free meal!! But it's not LFC!! Which is what I really fancy!

Good news was the audit finished today and I got 93% which is very good!!

I promise I will get back to diary normality tommorow! :)

Xxx

Well done on the audit and on not having what u assume was KFC?

Only 2 days to the weekend!!

lsf666 said:
Well done on the audit and on not having what u assume was KFC?

Only 2 days to the weekend!!

Lol.... Me and my IPhone typing!!

Yes, I meant KFC! Lol

Yep.. Only 2 days to go! Can't wait!! :) xxx

Mmmmm KFC!! Sooo good :) lol x

RubyRed80 said:
Mmmmm KFC!! Sooo good :) lol x

Lol... Very!! But sooo naughty!!

I resisted though... Gold star for me! ;-) lol xx

You did very well!

I made the mistake of going food shopping before I'd had lunch... was starvin'!! I tell ya, walking past the fresh bakery did nothing to help the hunger pangs!
x

RubyRed80 said:
You did very well!

I made the mistake of going food shopping before I'd had lunch... was starvin'!! I tell ya, walking past the fresh bakery did nothing to help the hunger pangs!
x

Oooo.... I hate all the temptations that food shopping gives me! Especially the fresh bakery and the Choccy isle! :(

Whilst I have been in plan, Hubby has kindly been doing the shop for me! So he picks just what's on my list! If I went things would 'jump' into the trolley!! Lol

Oooo.... I hate all the temptations that food shopping gives me! Especially the fresh bakery and the Choccy isle! :(

Whilst I have been in plan, Hubby has kindly been doing the shop for me! So he picks just what's on my list! If I went things would 'jump' into the trolley!! Lol

I made the same mistake yesterday, and ended up having a steak bake from Morrisons for my lunch!:eek:

How come the salad bar wasn't saying "Eat Me?"

--------------------------------------------------------

THAT'S MY LINE DRAWN!!!

Had a horric end to last week, so much so I didn't even get weighed! (that is not like me!) Then I have been eating out all weekend .... AND I mean all weekend!!!

Not to mention the Wine & Cider!!!! :-(

Sooooo Monday morning and I REALLY NEED TO GIVE MYSELF A GOOD SHAKE AND KICK UP THE A@S!!!!!!!!

I have a wardrobe full of lovely Next size 22 clothes, if I dont sort myself out I will not be In them for Spring / Summer!! :-(

I have had a couple of blips along my journey BUT NEVER a full on de-railment!! :-(

Soooo Monday Positives to start with!

1. I have fallen off the wagon but I have the pride to shake myself off and get straight back on!

2. I have had a lovely weekend celebrating Mothers day with my Family!

3. I have the most supportive Husband in the world!!

MENU FOR TODAY EE

Breakfast - Muller and a banana LTR WATER

Lunch - Mugshot, raw carrots, celery, Philly light (a) grapes, apple & tangerine LTR WATER

Dinner - Home made Curry with a ton of onions, tomatoes and peppers & roasted sweet Potatoe LTR WATER (2 sins - pataks curry paste)

Great line x

Great plan too x

All that water should help - I think you'll be fine :bighug:

Back