SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Hey Sugar, love the shoes and a bargain too :woohoo:
Stick with it hun, we'll get there even with all the blips, no smooth ride for us eh? Rollercoaster all the way to the end line, but we sure will have some fun on the way :giggle:
Have a lovey day sweetie :bighug: xxxx

Don't beat yourself up hun. We all have blips or full on de-railments as you said. Just get back on the horse and things will straighten themselves x

Sorry about your blip hun, but it looks like you've got a fab plan in place to get back on the wagon with

lsf666 said:
Great line x

Great plan too x

All that water should help - I think you'll be fine :bighug:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Lisa :) xxx

Lily42uk said:
Hey Sugar, love the shoes and a bargain too :woohoo:
Stick with it hun, we'll get there even with all the blips, no smooth ride for us eh? Rollercoaster all the way to the end line, but we sure will have some fun on the way :giggle:
Have a lovey day sweetie :bighug: xxxx

It certainly is a Rollercoaster Lilly!!

Speaking of which, I have 8 months till I go to Florida AND I AM NOT GOING THIS YEAR
AS A FAT LUMP!! Each time I have been I have attempted to loose weight and failed!!

NOT THIS TIME!!!

RubyRed80 said:
Don't beat yourself up hun. We all have blips or full on de-railments as you said. Just get back on the horse and things will straighten themselves x

Thank You Hun xxx

EmmyR1984 said:
Sorry about your blip hun, but it looks like you've got a fab plan in place to get back on the wagon with

Definately back on the wagon!! :)

Purple Patsy said:
Good to hear you're back on the wagon. :)

Thanks PP xxx

Welshtigger said:
Well done for getting back on plan hun xx

Thanks Hunny xx

Well first day back on plan didn't go 'To Plan' ....

Not in a bad way and that I ate cr@p but in a way that I just didn't get chance to eat!!

Work was just mental, so I misses my breakfast and my lunch and only had one small glass of water! :-(

I know that not eating is just as bad as over eating!

I most start making time for a break at work!!

My meal plan today is the same as yesterday apart from dinner, I am going to have jackets with beans and a sprinkle of cheese. (Green Day)

3 positives...

1. I have not allowed myself to give in!!

2. Only 3 more get ups till weekend

3. I pick Alfie up in 2 1/2 weeks!! :)

Xxxxx

Oh no, sorry your plan didn't go well yesterday. But good on you for not reaching for rubbish :)

Loving your food plan and positives for today

So exciting, not long until you can pick up Alfie :woohoo:

Hope you get chance to eat today, it's rubbish when that happens because you get sooo hungry that it's easy to grab the nearest convenience fatty food to keep you going.
Well done on keeping on the wagon though, I defiantly would have raided the vending machine.
Love the shoes by the way, what a lovely way to treat yourself for all your hard work :) x

Welldone for getting back on plan :D you know your on to a winner when you have the willpower to draw a line under it and move on :) xxxxx

EmmyR1984 said:
Oh no, sorry your plan didn't go well yesterday. But good on you for not reaching for rubbish :)

Loving your food plan and positives for today

So exciting, not long until you can pick up Alfie :woohoo:

I can't wait to pick him up... It seems to be dragging Soooo much!! :-(

Sazbirl said:
Hope you get chance to eat today, it's rubbish when that happens because you get sooo hungry that it's easy to grab the nearest convenience fatty food to keep you going.
Well done on keeping on the wagon though, I defiantly would have raided the vending machine.
Love the shoes by the way, what a lovely way to treat yourself for all your hard work :) x

Thanks Hun... Luckily my work doesn't have a vending machine! Lol ;-)

I have been good with food today, I made myself take a break! I also managed 2 litres of water, so big improvement from Yesterday! Xx

Purple Patsy said:
Hope you're having a good day and managing to eat and drink at resonable times. :)

I managed 2 litre of water today!! Yeah!! :) xxx

ToniSandy said:
Welldone for getting back on plan :D you know your on to a winner when you have the willpower to draw a line under it and move on :) xxxxx

Thank You Hunnu :) xxx

Good day so far today... Still need to improve though!

I skipped breakfast as I was rushing so much! :-( I did have my lunch and 2 litre of water, so that was a lot better!

Think weekend will be dedicated to me reading all my books again and getting new recipe ideas. I need to get myself back into the routine of eating 3 meals a day. It made a huge difference and stopped me picking!!

On the plus side...No sins consumed today!!

I can't wait to bring my Puppy home then, I will be off each evening for a long walk with Hubby!!

2 weeks and counting!! ;-)

Purple Patsy said:
I need to get back to basics too, but am resisting it ATM. Not sure why, my mind's playing tricks on me.

Bet you really can't wait for the pup to come home. :)

I know exactly how you feel about trying to get back to basics!! :-(

I CAN'T WAIT... It seems like soooo long that I have been waiting!! X

Wednesday.... Half way through the week!! Yeah!!!

Down hill to the weekend!! :)

3 positives today are....

1. My ankles are slim!! (No water retention)

2. I drank 3 litres of water yesterday... Huge improvement and probably why my ankles are thin!! Lol

3. I had the BEST nights sleep ever!!! I fell asleep at 9.30 last night (I was shattered) and woke up at 7!!

Meals for today... EE day

Breakfast - Muller, Banana & Apple

Lunch - Raw Veg, light Philly (a), Mug Shot, grapes & tangerines

Dinner - BLT - with mountain of tomatoes and lettuce. Bread (B+6 sins) and extra light Mayo (4sins)

Challenging myself to drink 3 litres of water again today! :)

Xxx

Hello - had to have a break off plan due to illness and boring other malarkey - first thing I did coming back was catch up with your diary!

You have total bouncebackability and don't give yourself enough credit! Love your positivity even when up against it! An inspiration to us all!

Those shoes are proper disco dancing material - adore adore adore!

Have a super hump day lovely x

great plan in place for today :)

I have to say I come on here and you always inspire me, espescially with the water thing, I'm trying to get my water intake up but am stuck at about 2.3 litres lol

keep going, you're doing so well :D

LadyBethny said:
Hello - had to have a break off plan due to illness and boring other malarkey - first thing I did coming back was catch up with your diary!

You have total bouncebackability and don't give yourself enough credit! Love your positivity even when up against it! An inspiration to us all!

Those shoes are proper disco dancing material - adore adore adore!

Have a super hump day lovely x

Awwww Thank You Hunny... That's a lovely message. Hope your feeling better now!?

I can't wait for summer, the shoes will look fab with a black sundress I have!! :)

EmmyR1984 said:
great plan in place for today :)

I have to say I come on here and you always inspire me, espescially with the water thing, I'm trying to get my water intake up but am stuck at about 2.3 litres lol

keep going, you're doing so well :D

Thanks Emmy, 2.3 litres is still a lot on a daily basis. I am just having my lunch now and I am on litres number 2! I will try and drink a 3rd before I leave work! :) xxx

Just ate my mountain of Raw Veg, Fruit and Mug Shot and I have drunk 2 litres of water already!! :)

Chicken and Bacon BLT for tea, can't wait... It's soooo Yummy!!

I only have today and tomorrow left before WI on Friday! :-/ EEEek!!!

I will be Happy with a STS after last weeks de railment!! :-( I wish I had just got weighed last Friday, so at least I would know I have done this week!

I will wait and see what Friday brings... I news to get back 100% mentally!! I have a mountain of clothes from the next sale that I ordered 2 sizes to small!!!!!! I TOTALLY REFUSE TO EVER BUY BIGGER CLOTHES!!

Xxxx

Back