SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

If you can't get into the dentist, buy something called oraljel from the chemist, numbs it pretty much straight away! I suffer with my extremely soft teeth quite often and swear by this stuff!

Hope your toothache gets better soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have a dentist appointment at 12.00 today... I feel physically sick! :-( I have such an un rational fear of them!!

**** sob - sob - sob ***

It'll be fine! Just tell them you're nervous and they'll be aware.

Hope the dentist went well! I hate them too, but it's got to be better than sobbing with pain. Lots of hugs xxx

Hi ladies,

Thank You for the lovely texts... I am back from the dentist! My teeth are ok, so no horrible procedures needed but I have an infection, so have been given anti biotics!!

I can't believe how scared I get with Dentist, I know it's totally irrational!!

Still hurting like hell.. Only been able to eat a Mugshot (Cous Cous) today! :-(

Think I will have beans on toast for tea, something nice and soft again!! Lol

Just want to go home, I am just sooo tired from being up all night!! Xx

Awww Sugar, glad to hear it went well, but sorry about the infection :( I hate dentists too - the last time I went I was crying like a baby in the chair!!xx

Hey sugar, glad you went to dentist and got it sorted...although had that been me I would have had to have been dragged kicking and screaming...last time I went dentist she treated me like I was a 5 year old while my grandchildren were treated like the adults :giggle: I swear she wanted to give me a smiley sticker for being so brave and all I had done was a clean up :8855:
Enjoy your supper, mmmm beans on toast, I love em :hug99: xxxxxxx

EEEEK..... I have woke up to an email saying security breach, like everyone BUT I am more worried that I have lost all the diarys I was subscribed to!! :-(

They are going to take me ages to find again!!

Off to work now, will come back on later tonight to try and find everyone!! :-( xxxx

*SugarPlum* said:
EEEEK..... I have woke up to an email saying security breach, like everyone BUT I am more worried that I have lost all the diarys I was subscribed to!! :-(

They are going to take me ages to find again!!

Off to work now, will come back on later tonight to try and find everyone!! :-( xxxx

You shouldn't lose anything-pierce has said that. Hes spent all night updating the site, so somethings are running a bit slower at the moment that's all! All my subscribed threads are still there xx

RubyRed80 said:
Awww Sugar, glad to hear it went well, but sorry about the infection :( I hate dentists too - the last time I went I was crying like a baby in the chair!!xx

Thanks Ruby... I am sooo scared of dentists and I really don't know why! :-(

Still in agony today but hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon! Xxx

Purple Patsy said:
Hope you Ab's work soon. :)

Thanks PP xxxx

Lily42uk said:
Hey sugar, glad you went to dentist and got it sorted...although had that been me I would have had to have been dragged kicking and screaming...last time I went dentist she treated me like I was a 5 year old while my grandchildren were treated like the adults :giggle: I swear she wanted to give me a smiley sticker for being so brave and all I had done was a clean up :8855:
Enjoy your supper, mmmm beans on toast, I love em :hug99: xxxxxxx

I am exactly the same... What is it with dentists???

Ps... My Beans on toast were YUMMY!! I sprinkled some cheese and Worcester sauce on them!! YUM!! :)

Welshtigger said:
You shouldn't lose anything-pierce has said that. Hes spent all night updating the site, so somethings are running a bit slower at the moment that's all! All my subscribed threads are still there xx

I haven't checked on my lap top yet but on the iPhone app, they have definately all gone :-(

I am sure I will be able to find them when I log onto my lap top properly! :) x

Purple Patsy said:
Hi Sugar

For subscribed threads you can go to Quick links (end of second row down after Minimins.com title) and the drop down gives you subscribed threads as an option. :)

Thanks PP, I will look when I get on my laptop. 90% of the time I am on my I phone app :-(

I am sure I will find everyone again some how! LOL XXX

ARGHHHH..... Mouth so painful, I have had to come home from work!!!

I actually CRYED in a meeting this morning, I was in so much pain!! :-( (how embarrassing!!)

Luckily I have a very understanding boss for a Male and agreed I should come home.

I am just too tired for words, no sleep on over 48hrs!! I am in bed now and hoping I can get a couple of hours before my painkiller wear off!!

No food diary again today, as I have not ate anything yet & I am unsure what I will be able to manage for my tea.

Also not feeling the positives today.. Hopefully a good sleep and I will be back to my positive self shortly! :) xxx

Feel better soon Sugar xx

Back