SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Hello lovely Cinta, food sounds :drool: yummy mackerel, makes a note to get some, not had it in ages , the trip away for your anniversary sounds amazing :jelous: and you sound like you're right back in the zone :woohoo: ....all I have left to say is Perfick!!!!

Have a fab day hunni :hug99: and the weekend will be here soon don't worry :giggle: xxx

jo-85 said:
Florida plans sound bloody amazing :) x

Thanks Jo.. I can't wait! November seems a very long time off thought!! :-(

Mumma K said:
Great positives there Cinta food is looking yum
I now want Mackerel lol

Mmmmm I am really enjoying my Mackeral fillets! :)

Lily42uk said:
Hello lovely Cinta, food sounds :drool: yummy mackerel, makes a note to get some, not had it in ages , the trip away for your anniversary sounds amazing :jelous: and you sound like you're right back in the zone :woohoo: ....all I have left to say is Perfick!!!!

Have a fab day hunni :hug99: and the weekend will be here soon don't worry :giggle: xxx

I hasn't had Mackeral fillets for months and I am really enjoying them!

Can't wait for Florida, it's our 5th Wedding Anniversary and it's quite apt we are going back, as we went to Florida for our Honeymoon! :)

Can't wait for 2 weeks away with Mr Sugar! :) xx

It's soooo nearly the weekend!!

Which means I have only one more week to work before I have a week holiday! (I am hoping I can stay out of hospital on this one - my April week off was spent in hospital!)

We were bad last night and ordered a takeaway, we were both in really late from work! I ordered a chicken kebab, with salad, no sauce and in a pitta, so hopefully it's not too bad.

Looking back at my diarys, I have realised I am not eating my B's. It's because I have had salad for dinners and I haven't been eating breakfast! :-/

Thursday Menu

Breakfast - Cup of Coffee and a banana

Lunch - Mackeral fillets on wholemeal toast, orange, grapes and muller light

Dinner - at my Mums for tea tonight. Usually meat and veg of some description. :)

Whoooo whoooo...

I don't know what I am more happy about...

Either it's Friday or the fact I lost 3lb again!! :)

Yay!!!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its always a great way to start the weekend with a whooping 3lb loss!!X

Well done on the loss, i'd love to be able to lose that amount in one go :D

3lb! Excellent stuff, well done :)

First week on SW plan AGAIN!! last first week- Honest!! Wow, Fairy and Sugarplum you have done so well, what an inspiration!!!
Okay, so I have joined SW again today for the very last time. I'm hoping a forum like this might help me along the way, I always look but I have never posted before, hoping if I tell all you lovely people about my struggles it'll make it real and I will stop living in denial and actually make it work. I have lost a couple of stone with SW before so I know it works, but I always give up, pretending to myself I'll only be off plan for a day or two and it turns into months!!

This time is for real! I really need to do it, I've recently had an op to removed a huge ovarian cyst and lost an ovary so now I have limited time to have children, I don't want to be a huge pregnant lady or a huge mum (if we manage to have chilldren) so it's time to get serious. I don't really know how to use a forum very well, so any tips will be helpful, like how to put that weight loss story type thing after a post, and the weight tickers etc.

Thank you all in advance and looking forward to my new life (hopefully)

Holly xxxxxxx:)

lsf666 said:
Yay!!!! :D

shenzi said:
Its always a great way to start the weekend with a whooping 3lb loss!!X

Pickle81 said:
Awesome loss!!!! Well done! xx

jo-85 said:
Well done cinta that's fantabulosy! Have a great Friday too :) x

Ally89 said:
Well done on the loss, i'd love to be able to lose that amount in one go :D

Mumma K said:
3lbs Fantastic Sugar
And a very happy Friday to you x

Tawny75 said:
3lb! Excellent stuff, well done :)

Harebell Fairy said:
Well done cinta that's fab!!!! Happy Friday. Xxx

ginlin said:
:talk017:

Well done!

Oh my gosh... Thank you, all you lovely Ladies!

I posted first thing Friday morning and then I haven't been back on till now!

Hope you don't think I was being rude, I really appreciate your comments!! :) xxxx

holz_eb said:
First week on SW plan AGAIN!! last first week- Honest!! Wow, Fairy and Sugarplum you have done so well, what an inspiration!!!Okay, so I have joined SW again today for the very last time. I'm hoping a forum like this might help me along the way, I always look but I have never posted before, hoping if I tell all you lovely people about my struggles it'll make it real and I will stop living in denial and actually make it work. I have lost a couple of stone with SW before so I know it works, but I always give up, pretending to myself I'll only be off plan for a day or two and it turns into months!!

This time is for real! I really need to do it, I've recently had an op to removed a huge ovarian cyst and lost an ovary so now I have limited time to have children, I don't want to be a huge pregnant lady or a huge mum (if we manage to have chilldren) so it's time to get serious. I don't really know how to use a forum very well, so any tips will be helpful, like how to put that weight loss story type thing after a post, and the weight tickers etc.

Thank you all in advance and looking forward to my new life (hopefully)

Holly xxxxxxx:)

Holly,

I am so sorry I haven't replies earlier, you can see from my previous post, I haven't been on here since Friday morning!

I am sorry to hear about your cyst, you certainly have a strong reason to succeed this time. :)

I would recommend starting your own diary hun, it has really helped me and definately the reason why I have stayed on plan for so long!

Good luck in your journey, you will get so much support from everyone on here! Xxxx

Gosh Monday come round sooo quickly!! But I only 5 days left till my week off!! :)

It's been a funny weekend (food wise). We had the in-laws round in Sat and the meal was really SW friendly! The HUGE home made Carrott cake my mother in law brought round def wasn't!! Lol

Then Sunday was just an awful day & I didn't eat a single thing!! NOTHING!!

Still don't really have an appetite today, I k ow that not eating is just as bad as over eating.

I have some fruit to take to work and I will see how I go with that.

I will update food diary later xxxx

Back