SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

A cooked banana has 5.5 Syns so I'm guessing the same??

shenzi said:

Thanks Hunny... That is more than I thought but they are very YUM for a treat! :) xxx

shenzi said:

Yep it's the same :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have had a good search and I think it's free?! Vanilla extract that is. It's only the syrup ones that are synned.

lsf666 said:
I have had a good search and I think it's free?! Vanilla extract that is. It's only the syrup ones that are synned.

There you go then cinta 5.5 Syns for the whole lot doesn't seem so bad for something so tasty!!

lsf666 said:

shenzi said:
There you go then cinta 5.5 Syns for the whole lot doesn't seem so bad for something so tasty!!

Thanks Girls... Appreciate the help xx

Eeeeekkkk... This has really spurred me on!!!

A pic of Me & Hubby before SW & pic after we had both lost 3.5 stone!

image-258829281.jpg

I know it's only faces (not brave enough for full length pics!!) but you can certainly see a difference!!

No way am I going back to the pic on the left!!!!!

Aren't you a gorgeous couple, before and after!!! You can really see the difference though xx

Wow you both look amazing , you can so do this just think the pics from Florida and what a difference they will show ,

shenzi said:
Aren't you a gorgeous couple, before and after!!! You can really see the difference though xx
That's what I was going to say :)
Mumma K said:
You both look fantastic and can I just add
You look even more stunning with the darker hair colouring
Totally agree - your eyes look gorgeous! :)

Congratulations on your weight loss :)

shenzi said:

Awww thanks Emma ... Still along way to go but it's nice to be able to see a little difference xx

mariavon said:
Wow you both look amazing , you can so do this just think the pics from Florida and what a difference they will show ,

Thank You Hunny... I am sooo motivated, my goal is to be the lowest I have ever been going to Florida. My aim is for another 2 stone before Nov xx

Mumma K said:
You both look fantastic and can I just add
You look even more stunning with the darker hair colouring

Awww thank you... Hubby prefers me with my dark hair. I was really worried when I did it, I have been blonde all my life! Xx
lsf666 said:
That's what I was going to say :)

Totally agree - your eyes look gorgeous! :)

Thanks Lisa xxxx

Vickij2012 said:
Congratulations on your weight loss :)

Thanks Viki, still a lot more weight to loose yet but I am going in the right direction xx

Booo.. Mondays come round far to quickly!!

Meal plan for today... EE Day

Lunch - Huge salad, with ham and boiled egg, Muller light and orange, banana

Dinner - home made chicken curry with a ton of peppers and onions, with boiled rice.

I am struggling, still to eat my breakfast... So I am struggling to eat my B's!!

Will this have a detrimental effect on my weight loss?!

I will be needing help from minimins over the next few month, I was doing SW Online, as I struggle to make a class. However, I am now fed up with paying £20 per month just to input my weight online.

So I won't have access to sins online! I haven't used it for months and months but then I needed it twice yesterday!!! :-/

Cinta just text me if you need syns looked up :)

As for fitting in your B's, what about fibre plus or Alpen light bars for dessert after dinner or crisprolls or ryvita with your salads at lunchtime? I have crisprolls with cottage cheese for lunch today.

Looks like your steaming ahead :)

lsf666 said:
Cinta just text me if you need syns looked up :)

As for fitting in your B's, what about fibre plus or Alpen light bars for dessert after dinner or crisprolls or ryvita with your salads at lunchtime? I have crisprolls with cottage cheese for lunch today.

Looks like your steaming ahead :)

Awww thank you Hunny... I will text if I need anything. Bloomin typical, not use it for ages, then after I have cancel I need it twice in one day!

The fibre plus bar is a great idea, I could have them with lunch if I am wanting something a little yummy!! :) xxx

Purple Patsy said:
Just been catching up. You're back doing so well. The piccies are fab but what a diff in the later ones. I'm like you and not good with breackie but I have ryvita or the crackerbread to use my B's.

Here's to a good week and more losses. :D

Hi PP... Hope your well Hunny?! Thanks for the comment on the pics :) xxx

Mumma K said:
Afternoon Cinta

Boo to Monday

Boooooooooo to Monday BUT it's done for another week!! Only 4 days till weekend!!! X

Tuesday!!!! Another day closer to to the weekend!!

I really should stop wishing my life away!!

Meals planned for today

Lunch - Huge mixed salad, with ham & boiled egg

Dinner - Ragu Pasta Bake (sin free) with a large green salad! Yum!!

Must try and drink more water, I have really slowed down on the water front. 2 litres today!! :)

Back