SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Oh my gosh.... My scales ARE NOT happy!!!

I had a peek this morning and they are showing 3lb gain!!!!!

Now I know I has my day of for my leaving do last Friday but following that I have been on plan and counting all my sins.

Excluding the Friday, my sins for the week are 80 so far, WI is tomorrow!

Will be gutted if I have put that on, just for one day! :-(

I am due on my period, so I am hoping that accounts for some of the weight!

Gutted... In over 60days, I haven't put on once! :-(

Oh my gosh.... My scales ARE NOT happy!!!

I had a peek this morning and they are showing 3lb gain!!!!!

Now I know I has my day of for my leaving do last Friday but following that I have been on plan and counting all my sins.

Excluding the Friday, my sins for the week are 80 so far, WI is tomorrow!

Will be gutted if I have put that on, just for one day! :-(

I am due on my period, so I am hoping that accounts for some of the weight!

Gutted... In over 60days, I haven't put on once! :-(

Don't fret yet. Firstly they aren't the official wi scales nor is it wi day yet so not official. It may be bloat from last night dinner still and your period is bound to have an effect. Drink lots of water and peppermint tea if you like it. Perhaps up your Superfree today and reduce your carbs and then hopefully you'll be a happier girl tomorrow xxxx

Don't fret yet. Firstly they aren't the official wi scales nor is it wi day yet so not official. It may be bloat from last night dinner still and your period is bound to have an effect. Drink lots of water and peppermint tea if you like it. Perhaps up your Superfree today and reduce your carbs and then hopefully you'll be a happier girl tomorrow xxxx

Agree with Penny
Chin up Sugar
and wait for 'official WI'

Agree with Penny
Chin up Sugar
and wait for 'official WI'

Thanks ladies.. I know you are speaking sense!

To add insult to injury my wonderful period has made an appearance, which I think accounts for some of the bloating!

Either way, the 'potential' gain has spurred me on for a bumper loss next week! Just sat with Hubby and planned all next weeks meals. Trying to cut down on the pasta and potatoes a bit!

I DO NOT DO GAINS!!!!

No gain yet!!! Don't count yourself out of this week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for WI todayxx

No gain yet!!! Don't count yourself out of this week x

Good luck for WI todayxx

Thanks Ladies... Scales still showing 3lb gain! :-(

WI later, so I will know officially then!

I really am baffled, I even went through my full food diary with Hubby!

I did have the Italian last Friday, for my leaving do! And I did have a bottle of wine.. But sins were accounted for that!

Does one naughty meal = 3lb gain! :-/

Not a happy bunny... It will be first gain since Jan 1st! :-(

Could it be your body saying hang on a second this isn't right and it's just having a minor stall? Please don't worry about it Cinta don't let it take you off the rails go, wi if its bad its bad, if your scales are just playing funny ******* then you will find out later! just stand on, stick your tongue out and say I'm not letting you win!!

Could it be your body saying hang on a second this isn't right and it's just having a minor stall? Please don't worry about it Cinta don't let it take you off the rails go, wi if its bad its bad, if your scales are just playing funny ******* then you will find out later! just stand on, stick your tongue out and say I'm not letting you win!!

Totally agree. You had non a non SW day and for some reason your body's hanging on to every last bit of it. It can't do that forever so don't stress x

Totally agree. You had non a non SW day and for some reason your body's hanging on to every last bit of it. It can't do that forever so don't stress x

Thanks for being the voice of reason ladies!

I won't let it make me go off the rails, it will just make me more determined this week! :)

Thanks for the support xxx

Try to stop worrying. my scales showed a STS yesterday, but when I officially WI I had lost 3lbs! So you never can tell.

OMG.. Ladies... Please kick me up the ass!!

I was so worried about the potential gain, I didn't go to class!!!

HOW STUPID AM I!!

I am on my period and I Won't know now if I did or didn't gain!!! Then if I did, the bumper week I have planned wont show!

Sooooo cross at myself now and feel so stupid! Can't make any other classes in the area! :-(

Going to find a lonely corner and hang my head in shame!

I need to get a grip, everyone puts on at some point!!!

ARGHHHH.... So cross with myself!!!

OMG.. Ladies... Please kick me up the ass!!

I was so worried about the potential gain, I didn't go to class!!!

HOW STUPID AM I!!

I am on my period and I Won't know now if I did or didn't gain!!! Then if I did, the bumper week I have planned wont show!

Sooooo cross at myself now and feel so stupid! Can't make any other classes in the area! :-(

Going to find a lonely corner and hang my head in shame!

I need to get a grip, everyone puts on at some point!!!

ARGHHHH.... So cross with myself!!!

I so know how u feel I've had a bad few days , totm due I feel so bloated sure I have gained but il never know coz i also didn't wi , so I want to get back on plan but any potential loss next week is going to be less because of the gain ,
I can't break this cycle I keep putting my self through,
Il join u in the corner hanging my head in shame x

You're human. It's natural to avoid a situation that may be negative and put you in a bad place. (I avoid clothes shopping) anyway it's too late to dwell on it. You've missed WI, can't make another class so forget about it, whats done is done. try and remain positive for this week. You have done amazing so far, keep up the good work and stop beating yourself up something you can do nothing about. Look ahead, not backwards

:bighug: is class over???

Hi Lisa, yes class was over. My class starts at 5pm. :-( xxx

I so know how u feel I've had a bad few days , totm due I feel so bloated sure I have gained but il never know coz i also didn't wi , so I want to get back on plan but any potential loss next week is going to be less because of the gain ,
I can't break this cycle I keep putting my self through,
Il join u in the corner hanging my head in shame x

What are we like!! I am out of my corner and determined to have a great week! :)

Oh dear hun. Hugs. Forget it now. It's done. Focus on new week and nice gain next week x

Thanks Hunny! New day, new week... I am all set for a great week! :) xxx

You're human. It's natural to avoid a situation that may be negative and put you in a bad place. (I avoid clothes shopping) anyway it's too late to dwell on it. You've missed WI, can't make another class so forget about it, whats done is done. try and remain positive for this week. You have done amazing so far, keep up the good work and stop beating yourself up something you can do nothing about. Look ahead, not backwards

Thank you for your kind words!! I am put of my corner today and ready for a good week!! :) xxx

Back