Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Sugarplumfairy's diary - day 1 :)

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by sugarplumfairy1977, 21 June 2011 Social URL.

1. sugarplumfairy1977

sugarplumfairy1977 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well i restarted today and so far so good, not finding it too difficult just yet, i know the worst is yet to come but it seems to be going better than the first time i did this, maybe because i know what to expect or maybe because i am more than ready to shed my pregnancy weight!!
    my focus this time is my baby girls christening in just over 11 weeks :eek: last time my focus was my wedding and i was not as impatient then as what i am now which i find kinda weird lol
    hopefully i can shed alot of weight by 11th september and look good in a gorgeous dress especially for my daughters special day, one thing is for certain i definitely do not want to embarrass her by being this size on that day lol
    anyway fingers crossed :fingerscrossed: i will succeed, i just need to keep focused and stick to this 100%

Lisa xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tano

Tano Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(16.76%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Good luck! U can do it! :)

4. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Good luck Lisa with your weightloss journey :) get through the next few days and I'm told it gets easier :D

5. sugarplumfairy1977

sugarplumfairy1977 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thank u
    I've done it before so I know I can do this again
    day one is just about over for me and I have to say it's not been too bad this time.
    I just keep picturing myself in that lovely slim fitting dress :)
    Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.